Amazon - Catherine "Love is Over" Deluxe Ed. (PS3/360) - $45.94 (Dead) /$29.59 (DEAD)

[quote name='technicalstylez']since its xmas time im pretty sure amz is a bit more lenient on the multiple address thing. just mark :this is a gift: and include a cheesy xmas greeting and i don't see them having issues.[/QUOTE]

"Thanks for the buttsex on T-day!"

I wonder if they read the messages before they go out.

[quote name='confoosious']"Thanks for the buttsex on T-day!"

I wonder if they read the messages before they go out.[/QUOTE]
Haha I wrote something like that on the memo line of a check to a friend last week to pay for fantasy football. Hope the bank teller has a personality!

just picked this up on xbox... even though I picked up a copy from GF's sale last week, wanted the special edition items....also trade in is $16 on BB.

Bleh, already had regular version for ps3 haven't even played yet but a sucker for cheap ce's. Grabbed a 360 one, thanks op!

I picked up a 360 version. I'm going to try to sell the extras for $30-$40 on eBay and essentially break even and get the game for free.

Been waiting to get this game, liked the demo....and the LE its just crazy ....grabbed 360 one....

wtf amazon?!

no mgs collection ps3 for $30 and now no catherine ce ps3 for $30?!

how hell did this retailer go back to the blu-ray tax?!

what a joke

Do I really need another cheap CE? Want this game but I'd rather pay $20 alone even though the CE is absolutely ridiculous.

I own both PS3 and 360 and I have like 5 times more games for 360. It's a shame all the deals this year seem to be on 360, because I want to add to my PS3 library. How about PS3 getting some deals?

I lucked out with $10 credit from Skyrim and applied that badboy to the 360 version for $20. This has been the most intense holiday for me in some time...

so i check this catherine ce thread and see no ps3 for $30. refresh deals. see def jam rap bundle w/ mic for $5 at best buy. guess who gets my money...AGAIN.

[quote name='pROvIs']I had no interest in this game at all until I read am article on Kotaku about an hour ago.

http://kotaku.com/5867638/a-video-game-made-me-come-clean-about-infidelity

If a game can cause that much though and dilemma it sounds worthwhile to me. I did my own research found the amazon price and came to CAG to post it if it wasn't and saw this thread. Good job guys![/QUOTE]

Wow, that article was fucking great. I don't have much money, but I'm tempted to buy this game for my brother on PS3. Is it worth the $45?

[quote name='Yankeessuck193']Wow, that article was fucking great. I don't have much money, but I'm tempted to buy this game for my brother on PS3. Is it worth the $45?[/QUOTE]
Its worth $45 IMO.

The puzzles are challenging and on several times made me want to throw my controller against the wall BUT they are still fun.

Wanting to know the rest of the story made me learn how to progress and made me want to get better at the puzzles to get to the story. And by the end I was having fun even with the most challenging puzzles

I ordered myself one for 360 & will probably get the PS3 version for my brother. There's just something so unique about Catherine and you can't compare it to anything else on the market. It's essentially a dating sim at its core, but still more than that.

Tempting. Think I'll wait for the regular version to hit $20. It's not worth having to explain to the wife why this is in the house.

[quote name='morpheus47']Tempting. Think I'll wait for the regular version to hit $20. It's not worth having to explain to the wife why this is in the house.[/QUOTE]

yeah she'd probably leave you because of the pillowcase. serious.

Thanks OP. I was gonna pick up a copy from Gamefly during their end-of-year sale, but fuck that. Twice the price for the SE sounds enough for me.

Awesome. Been waiting for this to drop. I bought this new at retail, and my wife got the game case out, and sat it on the table, then proceeded to sit a arbys cup near it overnight. Next day, wet coverart. So now I can have a sealed copy of the game with items, and clothes too!

If I hadn't bought the Arkham City CE yesterday I would grab one of these for sure. Alas, i'm just going to hold off for a cheap standard copy of the game.

Thanks OP.

I have spent an enormous amount of money this year.

And to think just last month I thought it was a lite year for spending.

Liked the demo so I grabbed one, will probably sell off at least the pillowcase to make it a little bit cheaper.

[quote name='Tdog987']So is there a reason why the PS3 version is $15 more than the 360 one?[/QUOTE]

the reason is because the cover art on ps3 is better than xbox.

blonde temptress catherine looks better than nagging bitch catherine.

[quote name='frpilot']the reason is because the cover art on ps3 is better than xbox.

blonde temptress catherine looks better than nagging bitch catherine.[/QUOTE]

nagging bitch Katherine turns into ________ ________ ________ Katherine if u get 1 of the good endings...and there are 8 endings total

Thanks everyone. I would have been following the thread more actively if I didn't get an internet STD (Windows 7 Antivirus 2012) spyware bullshit.

Now that it's fixed I'm going to bed.

I'm not sure you'll find these much lower. I'm assuming that it's just whatever Amazon has left and the few you may find at your local gamestop. If they go lower it'll most likely only be to $29.99 and that is what the 360 version is at now.

Just bought it for 360. Anyone know if the game has an isbn or if it says not for resale on the back. I was thinking I'd go to a best buy or some store and pull the ole switcheroo. But, I've never actually bought any collector's edition before, so I don't know if this will work.

[quote name='Kylearan']Dagnabbit, wish I hadn't gotten it used from GF the other day. Ah well, no pillowcase or pizza box for me.[/QUOTE]

Can always plan to trade in your gf copy to bb and try to stack a trade in bonus also and you basically get your money back for it and then just pick this up...

This what I plan to do since I got it from gf last week also

bread's done
Back