Amazon - Catherine "Love is Over" Deluxe Ed. (PS3/360) - $45.94 (Dead) /$29.59 (DEAD)

Holy crap, Amazon doesn't fuck around with Prime. I ordered the 360 version early this morning, then got an email from Amazon saying my order shipped bout 30 mins ago and then like 5 mins ago it arrived.

Too bad my free trial is almost up, but I'm glad I saved it for BF + December deals. I even Pre-ordered some stuff and apparently I will still get the Prime shipping even though the shit comes out after the trial is done.

Amazon just got more 360 "Love is Over" sets back in-stock for $29! HURRY!!!

EDIT: It looks like they'll be in-stock on December 16, but you can still order right now at the $29 sale price

[quote name='JoePianist']Amazon just got more 360 "Love is Over" sets back in-stock for $29! HURRY!!!

EDIT: It looks like they'll be in-stock on December 16, but you can still order right now at the $29 sale price[/QUOTE]

I didn't hurry fast enough, evidently.

[quote name='Okatha']Dammit, I was able to add it to my cart but it was gone by the time I hit checkout.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post that it was back in-stock for a third time, but the second after I submitted my post, it was gone again. It's like the Ghost of Christmas or something...

I guess I missed the the Catherine LD for $32...anyone think there will be a Catherine deal (New Copy) for $30 or less by the end of the year?

I'm thinking about just giving in and getting the Collector's edition for $45, if it wont drop soon,

The lightning deal was for the regular PS3 version of Catherine, so I guess I didn't miss much, I wouldn't have paid $32 for the regular version anyway. But wow @ them putting up a lightning deal for Catherine on "Kid's Playtime" day LOL. It was only 7% claimed btw.

Was able to call amazon to credit me the difference from the higher price of $53.99. Did not like the customer giving me such attitude for wanting my credit.

[quote name='sikboy1029']$45 for PS3 and $75 for 360 atm, that's quite a difference.[/QUOTE]

Same thing goes for the Deus Ex Augmented Edition for some reason but the prices are a bit different. I wonder why PS3 is so expensive.

[quote name='JoePianist']I might be a bit late in answering this question, but yes, the "Love Is Dead" set includes the artbook and soundtrack that also came with the pre-orders for the standard version. Here's the official unboxing video by AtlusUSA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q540tIratA[/QUOTE]

JoePianist, I forgot to tell you that the video definitely helped me with my decision. The guy was hilarious!! So thanks for sharing it!

[quote name='koruwa']received mine in perfect condition. Really enjoying the game :)[/QUOTE]

Same here. It's a neat little CE, especially for only 30 bucks. Fun game too.

I got mine yesterday, still contemplating giving it away as a gift, playing it, or keeping it shrunk wrapped... Should of got 2 for $30...

Mine came in today in perfect condition. Wish I could play it, but some fucker hacked my account and I can't go on for 25 days, which means no Catherine or gaming on Christmas D:

[quote name='Namerson']Same thing goes for the Deus Ex Augmented Edition for some reason but the prices are a bit different. I wonder why PS3 is so expensive.[/QUOTE]

I believe the PS3 copies hold a higher price because it costs more to produce the Blu-Ray discs. DVD's on the other hand cost much less. That's just my opinion though.

I guess it's more to do with supply and demand. There have been times when PS3 versions were much cheaper than the 360 counterpart on similar sales.

Many online retailers now automatically adjust their prices based on how many of an item they have in stock and how popular it is. They probably had a lot more X360 version in stock so the price was cheaper at $30. Now that many people jumped on the deal the X360 version is $75, while the PS3 version is still $45.

I don't think it has anything to do with Blu-ray vs DVD production cost. It's unlikely that any retailer would be charged significantly more for the PS3 version of a game than a X360 version because they both have the same MSRP. If the PS3 version cost more for the retailer to buy it would be less profitable and they would buy less of them or charge more for it. If their is a cost difference for the retailer it would have to pretty negligible.

[quote name='Yankeessuck193']Mine came in today in perfect condition. Wish I could play it, but some fucker hacked my account and I can't go on for 25 days, which means no Catherine or gaming on Christmas D:[/QUOTE]
Unless getting hacked somehow messed up your system being able to play games offline, you could always play it without logging into your account.;)

Finally bit on the PS3 version. There is 381 left in stock for the PS3. Looks like this sale made a decent dent in their inventory.

[quote name='Nodarg']Finally bit on the PS3 version. There is 381 left in stock for the PS3. Looks like this sale made a decent dent in their inventory.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure whether to do that, or just hold out a bit longer. *sigh*

[quote name='QuickKill']I'm not sure whether to do that, or just hold out a bit longer. *sigh*[/QUOTE]

I'd honestly wait for it to drop a bit more if they had a good stock still piled up. I definitely didn't think it was worth spending $46 bucks for the PS3 version, so I ended up getting the Xbox 360 version for $30.

[quote name='MochaRaf']I'd honestly wait for it to drop a bit more if they had a good stock still piled up. I definitely didn't think it was worth spending $46 bucks for the PS3 version, so I ended up getting the Xbox 360 version for $30.[/QUOTE]
I'll wait for the stock to dip a bit more then pull the trigger.

[quote name='samsorz']how do u check amazon stock?[/QUOTE]

Update the amount in your cart to a high amount like 999 and amazon will complain and limit you to the current stock.

Got mine last night... will keep it on the shelf wrapped until I can get to it. Came in well packaged and was in excellent shape!

My Xbox 360 version came in the mail last night as well---I'm glad to see that my copy comes with the Soundtrack and Art-book that were supposed to come with the first printing of the Limited Editions or the pre-orders :)

Can the OP update this as dead or change the prices? I keep getting dissapointed when I hit the 360 link and see the price is raised.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Can the OP update this as dead or change the prices? I keep getting dissapointed when I hit the 360 link and see the price is raised.[/QUOTE]

PS3 price is still $45, so only Xbox 360 price needs updating.

[quote name='JoePianist']My Xbox 360 version came in the mail last night as well---I'm glad to see that my copy comes with the Soundtrack and Art-book that were supposed to come with the first printing of the Limited Editions or the pre-orders :)[/QUOTE]

You mean the ones that come with the LE that are marked with a sticker or were they in addition to the sealed box?

[quote name='JoePianist']My Xbox 360 version came in the mail last night as well---I'm glad to see that my copy comes with the Soundtrack and Art-book that were supposed to come with the first printing of the Limited Editions or the pre-orders :)[/QUOTE]

It was my understanding that all the Love is Over editions were to get this, not just the preorders.

[quote name='kit352']It was my understanding that all the Love is Over editions were to get this, not just the preorders.[/QUOTE]

All Love is Over editions and preorders for the normal edition came with the "artbook" and soundtrack

[quote name='Fatbot3']Can the OP update this as dead or change the prices? I keep getting dissapointed when I hit the 360 link and see the price is raised.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I haven't been tracking it. OP Is Update

bread's done
Back