Amazon Deal of the Day: PS3 320GB System + Instant Game Collection - $249.99 shipped

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in video games might like to know that Amazon Video Games will have a Gold Box Event on Tuesday, December 18.

DEAL OF THE DAY
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection Bundle - $249.99

With $50 off the "PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection" bundle, you can enjoy a one-year PlayStation Plus subscription. PS+ delivers a game library that is updated every month with new titles, exclusive game betas, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BryanDGAF']What does the ps3 and amazon have in common?

They have no gamez![/QUOTE]

PS3 has more exclusive games then xbox but ok.

[quote name='needler420']PS3 has more exclusive games then xbox but ok.[/QUOTE]

It was a great joke for 4 years ago, let him have his moment

[quote name='kouleefoh']Maybe Amazon is mad because too many people bad mouth their video game gold box deals and decided to not run it![/QUOTE]

I think saying you're going to have deals and then not doing it may be the only thing to make the situation worse...

Vacuum cleaner, footwear, jewelry?

Someones going to get a very tasty sandwhich in the near future.

[quote name='kouleefoh']so it's the end of the world, you can only play one game. What will it be?[/QUOTE]

Madden gotta see my Raiders win the championship at least in the game.

Well lots of cheap watches and socks. I think games are an easy quick fix for last minute shoppers and amazon knows this. Why discount stuff that will sell at a higher price? But why did they send an email announcing the ALL video games gold box? lol

I thought you guys were joking about *umba posts being deleted. I went back and mine was gone too. Pointing out the obvious failures of sponsors must be against the made up rules? Zumb*, Zoombuh, Zumbedobedo lol

[quote name='jedi0077']I thought you guys were joking about *umba posts being deleted. I went back and mine was gone too. Pointing out the obvious failures of sponsors must be against the made up rules? Zumb*, Zoombuh, Zumbedobedo lol[/QUOTE]

It wasn't just -umba posts, someone really napalmed this thread and deleted an inane post of mine -- just friendly banter, I swear!

I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon added a game or two as a Lightning Deal to appease us.

[quote name='needler420']PS3 has more exclusive games then xbox but ok.[/QUOTE]

Not true check the wikis on exclusive xbox games vs exclusive ps3 games.

Man I need a new bluray player and this is perfect. Better than the super slim imo. Too bad I can't spend anymore money. I need food more.

Also... ATLEAST ZUMBAS A DANG VIDEOGAME BUT THIS IS JEWLERY AND A VACCUM PLAYER!!! MY XBOX CANT RUN A VACCUM CLEANER!!! I've TRYED AND IM NOT PROUD!!!

[quote name='jedi0077']I thought you guys were joking about *umba posts being deleted. I went back and mine was gone too. Pointing out the obvious failures of sponsors must be against the made up rules? Zumb*, Zoombuh, Zumbedobedo lol[/QUOTE]

I tried to give another status update on how a group of cags led by me were actually trying to use all this energy for something positive. Then they removed it.

Long story short.

We fed one guy.
When women and handicapped people start showing up to your fight club, don't send them away. They will @)($ everyone up. I had to R.I.C.E for days. I got off lucky, other dudes had to be hospitalized. It happened and we let it happen. I AM STILL NOT LETTING PEOPLE IN ANIMAL SUITS SHOW UP.
I think we also may have stopped production on Half Life 3. Our bad.
I think we killed the guy we fed.

By the way there is something Hello Kitty in the sales page. Someone watches these things and hates CAG. I imagine they are actually on the floor laughing.

[quote name='Hemi']Not true check the wikis on exclusive xbox games vs exclusive ps3 games.[/QUOTE]

lol. Kinect and arcade games for the win. while we are at it lets include PS Vita games and psp games for sony too. it's only fair.

Emailed Amazon customer service and [email protected]. Bezos is the CEO. They must be having a long overdue meltdown in gaming. I received the email that this Gold Box Event was to occur today. I hope you all forward your comments to Jeff ASAP so we can resolve this and find out if Amazon is serious about us gamers anymore.
Amazon and Jeff need to hear from you!!!

[quote name='lakers2008']lol. Kinect and arcade games for the win. while we are at it lets include PS Vita games and psp games for sony too. it's only fair.[/QUOTE]

Not that I give a fuck, but are you inferring that Move and PSN games aren't counted?

Keep in mind the email says there would be a gold box event. Didn't mention all-day event or multiple gold box deals, just a singular event. The PS3 deal is that event. Where's the misinformation?

[quote name='blazsox']Keep in mind the email says there would be a gold box event. Didn't mention all-day event or multiple gold box deals, just a singular event. The PS3 deal is that event. Where's the misinformation?[/QUOTE]

I thought the same but the giant letters said All Video Games Gold Box Event

[quote name='Hemi']Also... ATLEAST ZUMBAS A DANG VIDEOGAME BUT THIS IS JEWLERY AND A VACCUM PLAYER!!! MY XBOX CANT RUN A VACCUM CLEANER!!! I've TRYED AND IM NOT PROUD!!![/QUOTE]

http://gizmodo.com/318944/usb-mini-vacuum-looks-and-works-just-like-the-big-boys
usbvac_tiny.jpg

Oh, crap I shudder to think what Xbox marketing will do with that concept. I can see it now. Kinectusuck. Home Liposuction. Need Xbox Gold for paid over the Kinect camera consult.

i love how absurd cs reps are supervisor has repeated the same response for an hour and each time i ask for a different response she words the 1st part differently

[quote name='Hemi']Also... ATLEAST ZUMBAS A DANG VIDEOGAME BUT THIS IS JEWLERY AND A VACCUM PLAYER!!! MY XBOX CANT RUN A VACCUM CLEANER!!! I've TRYED AND IM NOT PROUD!!![/QUOTE]
I've spit my drink out at least 2 times laughing at this rage. :lol:

Amazon customer service does not how to respond to this. They have no guidance. This problem goes allot deeper into the way amazon Video Game VP has managed their division. Please email [email protected]. It is the only way that corporate feels the pain. In fact, they probably don't realize their is a long-standing problem in Amazon gaming. Other than the sales . .. ........

[quote name='loomis1975']Oh, crap I shudder to think what Xbox marketing will do with that concept. I can see it now. Kinectusuck. Home Liposuction. Need Xbox Gold for paid over the Kinect camera consult.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure there is a prototype for this in Japan.

[quote name='cjenvy']i love how absurd cs reps are supervisor has repeated the same response for an hour and each time i ask for a different response she words the 1st part differently[/QUOTE]

That's weird. Not the reps response, but the fact that you've been on the phone with them for more than an hour over this.

[quote name='cjenvy']i love how absurd cs reps are supervisor has repeated the same response for an hour and each time i ask for a different response she words the 1st part differently[/QUOTE]

What do you want the representative to do/say exactly?

not on the phone chat support i finally gave up i'm going back to gohastings where i can atleast walk the rep through the steps needed to resolve the problem

all i asked was
what happened to the advertised all day deals

response
sorry you missed out on the lightning deal they are only available for a short time

[quote name='cjenvy']not on the phone chat support i finally gave up i'm going back to gohastings where i can atleast walk the rep through the steps needed to resolve the problem

all i asked was
what happened to the advertised all day deals

response
sorry you missed out on the lightning deal they are only available for a short time[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, you got a crappy answerr, because you asked your question in a vague way.

You should have asked what happened to the video games lightning deals that were advertised for today. You have to break it down more for Gilmesh and Sonuttere from Amazon CS.

[quote name='dino88']That's weird. Not the reps response, but the fact that you've been on the phone with them for more than an hour over this.[/QUOTE]

he needs his Zumba. lmao.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well, yeah, you got a crappy answerr, because you asked your question in a vague way.

You should have asked what happened to the video games lightning deals that were advertised for today. You have to break it down more for Gilmesh and Sonuttere from Amazon CS.[/QUOTE]

that was me asking the first time

at one point I broke it down and asked the question in it's completeness one word at a time

Amazon CS has really shit the bed lately. I emailed them about some promotional credits I should have received when I bought a game last week, gave them plenty of details about everything, making sure I was very specific.

They reply talking about a completely different item I ordered and just threw a $20 promotional credit at me instead of the credit I should have received, which was much less money.

When Amazon is having these all day holiday Lightning Deals, they often leave out some deals from the initial list and only post them just prior to when they go live. Seems particularly frequent with games. Maybe that's what's going on here.

At any rate, I thank Amazon for offering some kind of a deal on what looks like will be the last PS3 design worth owning. Although I'd rather have had a lower price or a couple of new games of my choice instead of a year of rent-a-game. Shouldn't they call it "Instant Temporary Game Collection?"

Nope -- thanks for playing -- All previous amazon lightening day deals have been the same way and articulated in the same fashion as a list throughout the main gold box page.
This is he first time an advertised All-Gold Box Deal's Day by Amazon is NOT matching up.
Trouble in Amazon Paradise???
I think there is a power play going on within Amazon and this Gold Box Day in Video games is a sign that that positive changes will make us all happier in 2013.
Hopefully....

[quote name='mikwiz']Nope -- thanks for playing -- All previous amazon lightening day deals have been the same way and articulated in the same fashion as a list throughout the main gold box page. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, no. And before you start pontificating about how Amazon runs Lightning Deals, you might want to learn how to spell them.

Awesome, just after I bought a 160GB vanilla PS3 from best buy last friday for the same price, plus I need to renew my Plus subscription so I'll be shelling out another $50 for that soon.
Don't see why people complain about Plus being some rental service, it's fine with me it's given me lots of games to play that I wouldn't have gotten the chance to otherwise, and I beat them so why worry about "keeping" them.. I'll regain access to them once I renew my subscription anyway.

But is this PS3 really the only deal for the day?

Well in my email it does say All Video Games Gold Box Event, so that doesn't imply it's only one deal for the day really, and correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is how all previous Gold Box events were advertised.
I guess I'm not really bothered anyway, last week they had some good deals. Maybe they'll add some games in later.

bread's done
Back