Amazon Deal of the Day: PS3 320GB System + Instant Game Collection - $249.99 shipped

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in video games might like to know that Amazon Video Games will have a Gold Box Event on Tuesday, December 18.

DEAL OF THE DAY
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection Bundle - $249.99

With $50 off the "PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection" bundle, you can enjoy a one-year PlayStation Plus subscription. PS+ delivers a game library that is updated every month with new titles, exclusive game betas, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if they price matched some of the Xbox sales? That would make me so happy, especially for the LEGO games because I would prefer to have physical copies of the games, since I despise Microsoft after what happened to Fable 2, which is in my opinion, stealing money from the people that bought the game.

Last week's gold box wasn't terrible, though when you average with the Zumba one its still a failing grade

I'm hoping for a copy of darksiders 2 or hitman:absolution for 19.99 or 29.99 respectfully

[quote name='TommyLove']Did I missed anything good last week? Probably not.[/QUOTE]

the assasin creed III deal

Sony should pay them to offer LBP Karting, PASBR and Wonderbook b/c I don't think any of those are selling as well as expected. Or they should have a pre-order sale for Sly, Last of Us and Tombraider.

wonderbook is oos on amazon. they pm'ed best buy yesterday,
19.99 for game and book, 39.99 for game/book/move bundle

temporarily oos now and back up to regular price.
im just expecting retailer pm's for this gold box-
hitman 39.99, re6 39.99 etc

[quote name='Hemi']I'd prob poop myself if they had farcry 3 at the price assassin's creed 3 was as the goldbox...[/QUOTE]

I'm in for Farcry 3 if it hits $35. I'm doubtful that it will, which is fine since my backlog is already gargantuan. Still, there exists the remote chance that Amazon will attempt to somehow "match" the TRU 2 for $70 promo. They've done it before, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not gonna happen this time around...

[quote name='OhioBobcat3']I'm in for Farcry 3 if it hits $35. I'm doubtful that it will, which is fine since my backlog is already gargantuan. Still, there exists the remote chance that Amazon will attempt to somehow

"match" the TRU 2 for $70 promo. They've done it before, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not gonna happen this time around...[/QUOTE]

I got Far Cry 3 coming from BB, got it + Halo 4 + A $40 gc for only $94, used $40 in RZ certs so I essentially brought the cost to my price point, woulda preferred it from amazon though, 2day shipping and whatnot.

"I felt a great disturbance in the forums, as if millions of CAGs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear another Amazon Video Games Gold Box Event has happened." - cheapyD

Also I know semi unrelated, theres great anime deals from amazon warehouse, check the dvd/blueray thread if interested, they are good fillers incase u wanna get FSSS and the items like $20

[quote name='ponn01']Dance, Zumba, Headset, Licensed 3DS game, Headset, one good game on sale but has been cheaper recently, headset[/QUOTE]

Spot on!

[quote name='Hemi']Whats with u guys and vita memory cards? lol, I find it funny how you all go crazy over like 32gb.[/QUOTE]

they are expensive and this site is called cheapassgamer so when something is cheap there is craziness/chaos :D

i'm holding out to a .01% chance this may actually be better than last week, this is the last gold box event before xmas.

btw, the tags are awesome LOL

[quote name='showtimefolks']they are expensive and this site is called cheapassgamer so when something is cheap there is craziness/chaos :D[/QUOTE]

Truth. But a lot of the reason of the price is because of piracy from the PSP. They're deadset on making the Vita not a piracy haven like the PSP was. I forget how piracy affects the price of the cards but I remember reading something about it a few months back.

[quote name='Komentra']Truth. But a lot of the reason of the price is because of piracy from the PSP. They're deadset on making the Vita not a piracy haven like the PSP was. I forget how piracy affects the price of the cards but I remember reading something about it a few months back.[/QUOTE]

a lot of people hate on Vita but sont had to do something to stop the piracy. a lot of people say vita needs a price drop without thinking sony is in red and just lost a lot of money, Billions. so why would they lower the price and loose more when they can sell few millions less but actually make a profit

[quote name='Komentra']Truth. But a lot of the reason of the price is because of piracy from the PSP. They're deadset on making the Vita not a piracy haven like the PSP was. I forget how piracy affects the price of the cards but I remember reading something about it a few months back.[/QUOTE]

Because if the pirates never buy the vita because its such a money sink, nobody can be a pirate!!! Mem cards so expensive, less ppl buy vita, nobody left to pirate XD

[quote name='kouleefoh']why does this thread keep getting modded? What happened?[/QUOTE]

You're not allowed to say negative things about the deal. Only positive.

Hopefully some Vita deals on memory cards or some more PS3 games/LE versions quite possible but, one can only hope. :bouncy:

[quote name='aaronrodgers']What happened to the funny Tags? =([/QUOTE]

Amazon gave CAGs a small glimmer of hope from last week sale?

I'm expecting a Zumbaesque sale this week, no way amazon does good two gold box events in a row

[quote name='Fresh8142']Amazon gave CAGs a small glimmer of hope from last week sale?

I'm expecting a Zumbaesque sale this week, no way amazon does good two gold box events in a row[/QUOTE]

You're not allowed to saything with Zumba it will get modded. Apparently saying anything negative about the deal with get deleted.

[quote name='needler420']You're not allowed to saything with Zumba it will get modded. Apparently saying anything negative about the deal with get deleted.[/QUOTE]

Lets have a test of this theory.
AHEM
I find Amazon Gold Box and Zumba to be of poor quality and lacking excitement. Also in for Dark Void.

[quote name='needler420']You're not allowed to saything with Zumba it will get modded. Apparently saying anything negative about the deal with get deleted.[/QUOTE]

You just said the Z word in your post there too, buddy, so good luck. ;D

PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection Bundle
With $50 off the "PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection" bundle, you can enjoy a one-year PlayStation Plus subscription. PS+ delivers a game library that is updated every month with new titles, exclusive game betas, and more.

bread's done
Back