Amazon Goldbox Game Deals Today - 3/27 - Ear Force PX5 $159.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN25WIL

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet, saw this in the ad scroll when I checked Amazon for new deals of the day.

Goldbox Videogames event March 27th Midnight PT.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Deal of the Day: 320gb PS3 for $259.99

6am Vicious combat, dark humor, and lightning-quick action on the PlayStation Vita- Army Corps Hell
8am Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love!- Zumba Fitness Rush
11am This controller redefines motion gaming on the PlayStation3! -Move controllers
2pm Step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship!- UFC
4pm Action RPG Meets first person shooter. -Borderlands GOTY ?
6pm A sports-party game set at the 2012 Summer Olympic games in London and featuring iconic video game characters! - Mario & Sonic at London 2012 Olympic Games
8pm The most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and XBOX 360 gaming .-Turtle Beach PX5

original post
Probably another disappointing event but maybe 1 or 2 games will make it in that some cag's will want.

Hoping for Kingdoms of Amalur

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='admiralvic']Come on el shaddai for 10!!![/QUOTE]
I've been searching TRU for this at 10 all weekend, sad

In for:

Duke nukem forever (balls of steel) ce pc $15
Metal gear collection ps3 $20
House of the dead overkill ps3 $20
Child of eden ps3 $10-$12
Resident evil 5 gold edition ps3 $15

When do they post those deal descriptions?

Hoping they'll at least match TRU's $30 Skyward Sword price. Planning to buy it but would prefer to save on tax and driving.

Hoping for Asura's Wrath again! Last time the only good deal was The Darkness 2, and I already had that game.

I have a ton of credit so i'll be paying attention to what is on sale. Not making any unrealistic predictions or anything.

[quote name='butaneko']When do they post those deal descriptions?

Hoping they'll at least match TRU's $30 Skyward Sword price. Planning to buy it but would prefer to save on tax and driving.[/QUOTE]

why is this deal not on the front page

im predicting tru/bb/gs pm's-

ffxiii-2 34.99
skyrim 39.99
bf3 29.99
tekken 3d 24.99
skyward sword 29.99
mw3 39.99
fifa street 39.99
ssx 39.99
arkham city 29.99
nfs: the run 19.99
kid icarus 29.99

really need YAKUZA deal $30 please

really need AMALUR deal $30 please

really need SSX deal $20 please

really need SILENT HILL deal please $25 HD collection, $25 downpour

really need RACCOON CITY deal $30 please

really need VITA deal $199 please

twisted metal, asura, skyrim would also be very welcome to some deals

MAKE IT HAPPEN AMAZON!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:

While I'm hopeful that the extra advance notice for this Gold Box event is encouraging (isn't it usually 24 hours?), I won't be expecting much.

Y'know, just before checking CAG today I literally said "I feel like an Amazon all-videogame Gold Box coming on soon"... and, well, here we go!
/pops open a Bud light/

Maybe they'll have Mass Effect 3 on sale..doubtful though. I've got $45 to blow on games, let's see if they have anything worthwhile!

By this point why can't we all prepare for the worst and that way if there is actually something better than "U Draw" then we can all be pleasantly surprised.

7 am- Prepare to party like a baby! (Imagine Party Babiez)
10 am- Get ready to do some fun riding n the Wild West (Barbie's Horse Adventure)
1 pm- It's 2012, get ready for some outdoor sports! (Deca Sports Freedom)
4 pm- Get ready to rock like a Rockstar (Smurf's Dance Party)

;)

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']7 am- Prepare to party like a baby! (Imagine Party Babiez)
10 am- Get ready to do some fun riding n the Wild West (Barbie's Horse Adventure)

;)[/QUOTE]

Can't wait until someone posts "This is really the Gold Box!?"

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']7 am- Prepare to party like a baby! (Imagine Party Babiez)

;)[quote name='ohram']Can't wait until someone posts "This is really the Gold Box!?"[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Can't wait until tomorrow to see that really is the Gold Box.

Then the complaints as to why those games are in the Gold Box.

Good times.

;)[/QUOTE]

For a second I thought we'd finally get barbie horse adventures. Fingers crossed for tomorrow though.

I am hoping for Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus or Dynasty Warriors Next for the Vita, what I will probably end up with is Ben 10 Galactic Racing for $24.99.

[quote name='Dranakin']I'm hoping Amazon will PM Target's B2G1 sale to coincide with their Goldbox event.[/QUOTE]

Me too. In fact, I wouldn't mind if they'd just cancel the gold box altogether and just match the Target deal. Two years ago it would already be matched and we would likely be getting some good Gold box deals. As it is, I'm expecting shovelware tomorrow and no B2G1 match.

[quote name='roymustang']I actually have a small hope that they sell FFXIII-2 CE for $39.99. They've lowered it to $59.99 and they're still not selling and have 999+ copies. I'd buy that CE for for $40. My other hope is maybe a deal on Radiant Historia since they have 999+ copies of the reprint. If you recall, shortly after the reprint of DQV, it was an LD for $19.99 so here's hoping...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been watching both of those myself. I'd really like to see RH go down to $20 again, since my previous orders for it at that price got cancelled.

Wouldn't be surprised if ME3 is DotD for $40 or thereabouts.

But of course, I haven't gotten my hopes up for one of these since 2010.

[quote name='bellenoire2005']Hoping for Catherine Love Deluxe ... preemptively traded my standard copy to Gamestop this weekend :cry:[/QUOTE]

$20!? I'll be in for that! PS3 copy please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back