Amazon Goldbox Game Deals Today - 3/27 - Ear Force PX5 $159.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN25WIL

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet, saw this in the ad scroll when I checked Amazon for new deals of the day.

Goldbox Videogames event March 27th Midnight PT.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Deal of the Day: 320gb PS3 for $259.99

6am Vicious combat, dark humor, and lightning-quick action on the PlayStation Vita- Army Corps Hell
8am Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love!- Zumba Fitness Rush
11am This controller redefines motion gaming on the PlayStation3! -Move controllers
2pm Step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship!- UFC
4pm Action RPG Meets first person shooter. -Borderlands GOTY ?
6pm A sports-party game set at the 2012 Summer Olympic games in London and featuring iconic video game characters! - Mario & Sonic at London 2012 Olympic Games
8pm The most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and XBOX 360 gaming .-Turtle Beach PX5

original post
Probably another disappointing event but maybe 1 or 2 games will make it in that some cag's will want.

Hoping for Kingdoms of Amalur

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JN25WIL']Game files are on the disk and you install them to your hdd jonlubbe, at least that's how it is on the PS3 version as that's the one I have. Can't speak for the 360 but I'd bet it is the same.[/QUOTE]

It's the same on 360. There's a second disc with the DLC and you have to install them.

[quote name='jbcampb1']At least I'll only be partially distracted at work today... By Newegg.[/QUOTE]

Nothing extra special about Newegg today right? Just the random sales they already have posted?

[quote name='gauu']meh im more hoping the vita game is dungeon hunter alliance for 20$ id soooooooo buy that.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that 99C on the app store or something?

It's Army Corps of Hell

Reviews are not great for Army Corps of Hell. As some people stated, $20 would be a good price. I think I am going to pass at $30.

bah!!!!!! its army corps and its only 10$ off which is junk. you can get it much cheaper with targets buy 2g1 new sale.

as usual, amazon keeps lowering their standards. they've sunk so low, i'm not even disappointed in what i find anymore, i pretty much expected these sales to suck.

[quote name='gauu']bah!!!!!! its army corps and its only 10$ off which is junk. you can get it much cheaper with targets buy 2g1 new sale.[/QUOTE]

Your logic of getting it cheaper by spending more is baffling. If I just want to buy this, it IS the better deal.

4pm def seems to be Borderlands, if it's the GOTY edition I bet it only drops to $20. Hope I'm wrong but I would almost bet my whole collection on it.

With these "lightning" deals, why doesn't Amazon go crazy and mark them down for dirt cheap? It seems like they would sell their whole supply and it's not like it would hurt Amazon.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Any chance MLB 2k12 will be in this for sub $30?[/QUOTE]

Well Amazon gold box deals tend to put the crappiest games on sale, probably.

Do yourself a favor and get ps3 and mlb the show. Infinitely better than 2krap

[quote name='ethwang']Borderlands for $15 or less and I'm in.[/QUOTE]

I got goty edition on the PSN for $15 last year. I think it's $20 now but still more than worth it

I really wish you could add a "Gold Box" filter to new posts. Seriously, there's no point in even posting these threads anymore.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']I was just about to purchase a px5 set of cans for $160 from Amazon Warehouse as "like new" guess I'll wait![/QUOTE]

YES!
It looks like that is what is coming at 8p (pac time).
I got them the last video game gold box for less than that.
And I LOVE THEM!
Some say there is interference, but I had no problem. When I set up my wireless rtr I set to an uncommon channel to help avoid things like that in the future.

[quote name='GamerDude316']anybody here like Mario and Sonic? I'm kinda intrigued if its sub $20...[/QUOTE]

Me and my daughter "like it", not our favorite like the mario party games. If it sells for 15 it might be worth it.

crash.gif

[quote name='WonkyToad']YES!
It looks like that is what is coming at 8p (pac time).
I got them the last video game gold box for less than that.
And I LOVE THEM!
Some say there is interference, but I had no problem. When I set up my wireless rtr I set to an uncommon channel to help avoid things like that in the future.[/QUOTE]

Did you own a surround sound enabled headset before? If so is there truly a difference? I read how all headsets are simulated 7.1 anyway so I don't know if it would be an upgrade if I went from a PX21 (with DDS accessory) to a PX5. I posted this question yesterday but nobody has been able to help me so far.

[quote name='GamerDude316']anybody here like Mario and Sonic? I'm kinda intrigued if its sub $20...[/QUOTE]

I was considering getting this one, for heck of collecting good Wii Titles. But I really will feel upset if it just is the 3DS version. I hope it is the Wii version at least 19.99 is what I'm hoping for.

If its the px5 at 8 im going to be pissed. My new ones just arrived yesterday. Amazon said that i wouldnt be able to get a price match on the DOTD...so i payed 212 for them puppies and now there going on sale.. I did request a return label and im thinking about just ordering another pair on sale and returning it as my first order and get some of my money back. Think it will work?

Ugh. Just $5 off the move controllers, Amazon? Didn't gamestop have a sale where these were $25 last year some time?

[quote name='Donut2922']Did you own a surround sound enabled headset before? If so is there truly a difference? I read how all headsets are simulated 7.1 anyway so I don't know if it would be an upgrade if I went from a PX21 (with DDS accessory) to a PX5. I posted this question yesterday but nobody has been able to help me so far.[/QUOTE]

These are actually my first set of this type of headset, so I really have no comparison to the PX21s w/DDS, but I am sure that someone has opinion about it on YouTube or something.
Sorry.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']If its the px5 at 8 im going to be pissed. My new ones just arrived yesterday. Amazon said that i wouldnt be able to get a price match on the DOTD...so i payed 212 for them puppies and now there going on sale.. I did request a return label and im thinking about just ordering another pair on sale and returning it as my first order and get some of my money back. Think it will work?[/QUOTE]

Should work. Unless they have serial numbers or something. Not too sure how that works.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Looked at the spoilers and theres nothing i want sadly. Enjoy the sale guys :)[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing when I saw the hints, lol.

Why is everyone so sure it's borderlands? I know these deals suck but a shooter from '09? There's a few I could think of that it might be.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Why is everyone so sure it's borderlands? I know these deals suck but a shooter from '09? There's a few I could think of that it might be.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I think Deus Ex would be far more likely.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Why is everyone so sure it's borderlands? I know these deals suck but a shooter from '09? There's a few I could think of that it might be.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it is definitely Borderlands.

Type into Google: Action RPG Meets first person shooter. (which is the hint)

[quote name='bdb2m']Agreed, I think Deus Ex would be far more likely.[/QUOTE]

would rather it to be Deus Ex but just do a google search for the clue and Borderlands comes up

I googled it but added deus ex and apparently every news site thinks its deus ex. I get it's the amazon explanation but maybe not.

Since deus ex was just on gamefly sale, I might bite on a borderlands GOTY since I haven't played it. What was it clearancing for at Target? I'm sure they'll do a weak $24.99 or $19.99 if it is the deal.

[quote name='ijustw1n']I googled it but added deus ex and apparently every news site thinks its deus ex. I get it's the amazon explanation but maybe not.
.[/QUOTE]

Well, it will be VERY annoying if it's Deus Ex for the same price as Gamefly used. I wonder if it will be too late to cancel my order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back