Amazon Goldbox Game Deals Today - 3/27 - Ear Force PX5 $159.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN25WIL

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet, saw this in the ad scroll when I checked Amazon for new deals of the day.

Goldbox Videogames event March 27th Midnight PT.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Deal of the Day: 320gb PS3 for $259.99

6am Vicious combat, dark humor, and lightning-quick action on the PlayStation Vita- Army Corps Hell
8am Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love!- Zumba Fitness Rush
11am This controller redefines motion gaming on the PlayStation3! -Move controllers
2pm Step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship!- UFC
4pm Action RPG Meets first person shooter. -Borderlands GOTY ?
6pm A sports-party game set at the 2012 Summer Olympic games in London and featuring iconic video game characters! - Mario & Sonic at London 2012 Olympic Games
8pm The most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and XBOX 360 gaming .-Turtle Beach PX5

original post
Probably another disappointing event but maybe 1 or 2 games will make it in that some cag's will want.

Hoping for Kingdoms of Amalur

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xenozfan2']Don't know if I can stay awake until 3. :([/QUOTE]

You East Coasters normally get all the sales / stock market advantages...it's our turn to reap the benefits of living on the Pacific!

[quote name='brianace']I'm calling it now. Gummi Bear Golf for Wii, $9.99.[/QUOTE]

i'm calling it now, the sun is rising tomorrow morning. :lol:

[quote name='bellenoire2005']Hoping for Catherine Love Deluxe ... preemptively traded my standard copy to Gamestop this weekend :cry:[/QUOTE]

i'm thinking about doing the same with arkham city. it's just a matter of time before a goty edition comes out with all of the dlc on it.

[quote name='Dranakin']You East Coasters normally get all the sales / stock market advantages...it's our turn to reap the benefits of living on the Pacific![/QUOTE]

Yeah, but West Coasters benefit from us confirming sales so you don't have to waste your almost $5 gas to only miss out if it doesn't work ;)

[quote name='aerozero']Hoping Tales of Grace F will be on sale tomorrow[/QUOTE]

lol. People really like setting themselves up for disappointment.

[quote name='crazydom2']lol. People really like setting themselves up for disappointment.[/QUOTE]
they'll learn eventually.

[quote name='crazydom2']lol. People really like setting themselves up for disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Yeah, but West Coasters benefit from us confirming sales so you don't have to waste your almost $5 gas to only miss out if it doesn't work ;)[/QUOTE]

That i do love. Thanks right coasters!

[quote name='XenoNinjaX']and there'll be plenty good chance i'll miss it again. i missed newegg deal because i went to brush my teeth for 3 mins before placing an order. i really wanted it too because i freaking love dragons figures.
http://i.imgur.com/mYGsE.jpg

also liked oblivion and fallout 3[/QUOTE]

who needs teeth anyway???? blenders baby blenders!!!

1. Cabela's something
2. Guitar Hero 3
3. Epic Mickey
4. Arkham Asylam
5. Wii controller shells
6. Charging station
7. Charging station
8. Charging station

[quote name='Drclaw411']1. Cabela's something
2. Guitar Hero 3
3. Epic Mickey
4. Arkham Asylam
5. Wii controller shells
6. Charging station
7. Charging station
8. Charging station[/QUOTE]

wouldn't be shocked

[quote name='Drclaw411']1. Cabela's something
2. Guitar Hero 3
3. Epic Mickey
4. Arkham Asylam
5. Wii controller shells
6. Charging station
7. Charging station
8. Charging station[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for epic Mickey and Arkham Asylum at $10 a piece.

Army Corps of Hell for Vita at 6am.
Zumba Fitness Rush at 8am
Move Controller at 11am
UFC Undisputed 3 at 2pm
Borderlands at 4pm.
Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games 2012
EarForce PX5 at 8pm

I suck at this. :D

[quote name='WilliamG']Army Corps of Hell for Vita at 6am.
Move Controller at 11am
Rage (I think) at 4pm.[/QUOTE]

Hmm..wonder how much that Army Corps would be...

And maybe the last game is Mass Effect 3?

6:00 AM PDT Vicious combat, dark humor, and lightning-quick action on the PlayStation Vita
8:00 AM PDT Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love!
11:00 AM PDT This controller redefines motion gaming on the PlayStation3!
2:00 PM PDT Step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship!
4:00 PM PDT Action RPG Meets First Person Shooter!
6:00 PM PDT A sports-party game set at the 2012 Summer Olympic games in London and featuring iconic video game characters!
8:00 PM PDT The most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and XBOX 360 gaming

[quote name='seraph011']Hmm..wonder how much that Army Corps would be...

And maybe the last game is Mass Effect 3?[/QUOTE]

4pm game is Borderlands. UFC is at 2pm, some fitness game at 8am. 6pm is Mario/Sonic Olympic games.

All times PST
6AM
Vicious combat, dark humor, and lightning-quick action on the PlayStation Vita - Army Corps of Hell
8AM
Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love! - Zumba or some shit
11AM
This controller redefines motion gaming on the PlayStation3! - Move controllers?
2PM
Step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship! - UFC 3
4PM
Action RPG Meets First Person Shooter! - Borderlands GOTY? Anybody not played this yet?
6PM
A sports-party game set at the 2012 Summer Olympic games in London and featuring iconic video game characters! - Mario, Sonic, Olympics
8PM
The most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and XBOX 360 gaming - Turtle Beach headset something something

Mass Effect 3 in not an FPS. It's probably Borderlands, but might unlikely be Deus Ex or Rage. UFC3 is in there followed by Mario and Sonic at Olympic games and then a headset for the finale.

[quote name='WilliamG']Army Corps of Hell for Vita at 6am.
Zumba Fitness Rush at 8am
Move Controller at 11am
UFC Undisputed 3 at 2pm
Borderlands at 4pm.
Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games 2012 at 6pm
EarForce PX5 at 8pm

I suck at this. :D[/QUOTE]

That's it. I'm pretty sure of myself, actually. I'm going to bed now. You're welcome. :)

[quote name='seraph011']Hmm..wonder how much that Army Corps would be...

And maybe the last game is Mass Effect 3?[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 3 is third person.

Overall much worse than I expected. Move Controller only thing I'm slightly interested in, but I already have 2....

Might possibly snag that Undisputed depending on the price..Borderlands though? I hope not..that game is more than worth buying..but it's dirt cheap already these days..unless it's the GOTY edition that's a waste of a spot

[quote name='admiralvic']Where was the dark humor in Army corps of hell?[/QUOTE]

The cutscenes show things like the goblins being afraid and the main character slaps them around then bolsters their resolve. I guess it's funny....

[quote name='Reimu']Hopefully it's a good deal on the PS3

Everything else is meh[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be $259.99...it's still not showing but you can often get a good look if you know what the D.O.D. is....

Well this is rather disappointing. Damn me for always having the slightest bit of hope that these Gold Box events will have at least one good thing I might want to get.

If the 4PM game is Fallout NV complete edition for 35 or less, I'm in. Everyone seems to be sure it's Borderlands though.

Question on Borderlands GOTY (new print with the dlc on disk, not as voucher like the first printing of the GOTY)

Are the dlc packs embedded into the game, or do you have to install the files off of the disk to use them? I have the first print (not GOTY) and was thinking about upgrading to the goty, and was just curious.

Game files are on the disk and you install them to your hdd jonlubbe, at least that's how it is on the PS3 version as that's the one I have. Can't speak for the 360 but I'd bet it is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back