Amazon Hi-Def Week June 13-17, DS3 Bundle w/ Ratchet&Clank: CIC 4PM

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
As a part of Amazon's Hi-Def Week, they will be putting games into the Gold Box DotD as well as the lightning deals, so keep an eye out.

Here's the guideline of the sales ahead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1304161022&pf_rd_i=193640011

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

For today's lightning deals, games will be included later in the evening.

On Wednesday, there will probably either be a PS3 or a 360 on sale.

-------------------------------

PS3 Deal for Wednesday at 9AM PST.

PS3 160GB for $200.

-------------------------------------------

There will be a Dual Shock 3 Bundle w/ Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time at 4PM PST, and then another accessory deal at 6PM, but has yet to be announced what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
great price. expect to see a lot of these before an official price drop. (i.e. lightning-type deals and gc deals)

I just called Amazon and had them stack on my $100 coupon from target. Got it for 99.99!

j/k

Amazing price but I'm sure they only allocated a few hundred at that price. Obviously they could sell out their entire stock at $200 if they wanted to.

lol thank the holy non existant jeebus I got one. used my credit and boom. oh maaann, I honestly thought it was going to be like $250. but now i still have that target coupon.......

Snagged a PS3! Price I was waiting for! Much better than going to Target/Best Buy and having to drive 45 minutes both ways, gas, and tax. Thank goodness I didn't bite when they pricematched the $60 giftcard.

[quote name='confoosious']great price. expect to see a lot of these before an official price drop. (i.e. lightning-type deals and gc deals)

I just called Amazon and had them stack on my $100 coupon from target. Got it for 99.99!

j/k[/QUOTE]

lol sure

[quote name='crunchewy']That is a great deal and I've put it in my cart... but I'm just not sure I really need a PS3. Hmm.[/QUOTE]

Gone now.

100% claimed in 4 minutes, guess it was a good deal. Almost bit but wife would've killed me.

[quote name='confoosious']I just called Amazon and had them stack on my $100 coupon from target. Got it for 99.99!
j/k[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?! How did you do that, exactly? Did you have to "show" them the coupon?

Just noticed the secret message. Damn, you fooled me! :p

[quote name='Purkeynator']Ordered to replace my old 60 GB which is extremely loud and tired at this point.[/QUOTE]

x2

Used up all my promo credits/ GC's, came out to 160.51 shipped with tax NY tax.

I've got 10 minutes or so to decide. Argh! Odds are I'm not going to claim it, though, so, yes, get on the wait list if you want one. EDIT: yeah, decided I'm not going to buy it. I really don't need to be spending the money now. So at least one is going to go back in a little bit.

Just go BB and buy Black-ops bundle with 100gc.. also buy 3 Used black-ops(17.50) with coupon and Trade(30 BB gc) rite away.. If u spend 352.5(+tax) than you got Black-ops bundle + 190 BB gc also u can used 190BB gc to amazon
10$ for Free vanilla PS3 console

[quote name='confoosious']great price. expect to see a lot of these before an official price drop. (i.e. lightning-type deals and gc deals)

j/k[/QUOTE]

hey can you give the full details and also tell us about the coupon? anyone have a link to the coupon??

Looks like they did want to clear out one of the older skus to make room for more black ops bundles. Since call of duty is so popular the black ops one will probibly be the standard ps3 sku till later in the fall. You will be getting black ops basicly for free and kids can't resist that

[quote name='spiderman4657']I already have a ps3 but I thought I would add one to my cart anyway to give someone on the waitlist the great feeling of getting one :)[/QUOTE]

Kudos to you for providing the world with more drama!

[quote name='karyadi']hey can you give the full details and also tell us about the coupon? anyone have a link to the coupon??[/QUOTE]

j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

[quote name='onyzukae']Just go BB and buy Black-ops bundle with 100gc.. also buy 3 Used black-ops(17.50) with coupon and Trade(30 BB gc) rite away.. If u spend 352.5(+tax) than you got Black-ops bundle + 190 BB gc also u can used 190BB gc to amazon
10$ for Free vanilla PS3 console[/QUOTE]

did you miss something, they're gone.

also math: $383 (after CA tax) + $190 in BB gift cards + $10 to get $200 in amazon GCs (cant buy $190, I think they come in 25 and 50)

So basically 2 PS3s $191.5 each + one copy of black ops.

That would be an ok deal, I guess.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Kudos to you for providing the world with more drama![/QUOTE]
Hahha thank you its what i do anyways if anyone wants this the deal will expire in my cart in about 4 minutes so get ready.

Decided to go for it. I have a one of a kind system from launch that I'm always to afraid to use thinking it will die any second leaving me with a one of a kind paper weight.

bread's done
Back