Amazon Hi-Def Week June 13-17, DS3 Bundle w/ Ratchet&Clank: CIC 4PM

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
As a part of Amazon's Hi-Def Week, they will be putting games into the Gold Box DotD as well as the lightning deals, so keep an eye out.

Here's the guideline of the sales ahead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1304161022&pf_rd_i=193640011

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

For today's lightning deals, games will be included later in the evening.

On Wednesday, there will probably either be a PS3 or a 360 on sale.

-------------------------------

PS3 Deal for Wednesday at 9AM PST.

PS3 160GB for $200.

-------------------------------------------

There will be a Dual Shock 3 Bundle w/ Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time at 4PM PST, and then another accessory deal at 6PM, but has yet to be announced what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, deal was dead quicker than the PS3s from Wednesday!
I only have two Sixaxis controllers and have been wanting a Dualshock, so I figure since I grabbed a PS3 for my buddy, I can sell him one of my Sixaxis controllers as a 2nd controller and bring the price of this down a bit lower for me.
Glad I remembered the deal was happening.

Okay price if you're just interested in another DS3 controller and you have some gift card credit. It looks like it'll be sold out right about now.

FYI : All games in the game & controller bundles are labeled "NOT FOR RESALE" where the UPC usually is. Amazon won't accept games without UPC bar codes for their game trade-in service, if you're planning to do that.

Waiting list was instantaneous for me. Try it if you want it. It's a dollar more than I want, but I'll take it.

I think the stock was just limited. The LBP was clearanced at Best Buy a month or two ago after all. I'm guessing this would be ready for clearance if you can find it anywhere (haven't seen it elsewhere myself). Just need that God of War bundle to clearance...

This is a pretty nice deal for a DS3 plus the game. My controller started acting weird the other day so I needed a replacement anyway and it seems like somewhere around $35 is the lowest price around for a new controller alone, nevermind bundled with what sounds like a pretty fun game. Too bad this will just sit next to Uncharted 2, God of War 3, and Batman AA bought in the past 48 hours until I get through what Im playing now.

got one cause id rather have a blue controller ill sell the black one and i wanted ratchet and clank as i love those games

[quote name='LouieT']Okay price if you're just interested in another DS3 controller. It looks like it'll be sold out right about now.

FYI : All games in the game & controller bundles are labeled "NOT FOR RESALE" where the UPC usually is. Amazon won't accept games without UPC bar codes for their game trade-in service.[/QUOTE]

I didnt know that. I was thinking we could trade it in and then you have a DS controller for $27 which is okish. If you cant trade it in then its a pretty average deal.

People must've been just adding to cart and not buying within 15 minutes. It's showing as 100% claimed for me after I added one to my cart. Still not sold out.

[quote name='j-fever']FYI I have one in my cart but I am not buying it, so one may pop up in ~4 minutes[/QUOTE]

you probably shoulda kept that to yourself...

I joined the waitlist a few minutes ago and it let me add to cart immediately. I just bought a blue DS3 for the same price without the game, so sadly I think I'll pass on this.

I was sitting waiting for the deal to go live... then I forgot about it. Luckily the wait list came through for me again (got in on the $200 PS3 deal earlier too), so I got one. Wanted a 3rd controller for some time now (don't want to use my Gunmetal one), so this was a good deal for me. I couldn't care less about the game, but I'll take it.

I completely impulse-bought the bundle -- I must have waitlisted at just the right time, as I was able to buy and complete the order instantly (I don't really know how the waitlisting works)! Been interested in a second controller so my wife can play LBP with me, and getting the newer Ratchet game is a big bonus to boot.

-1 to willpower, but +5 for great value buys, as always, CAG. :)

Damn missed out on the blue controller bundle. $35 was a no brainer for game+DS3, cause you could sell the game for ~$20-25 and get a real cheap DS3.... damn my ADD.

eh, missed it. attempted to get it through my phone, but I don't think the android browser has the ability to let the waiting list pop-up appear in the corner. not a bad deal though. hopefully will be something decent tomorrow as well.

[quote name='AgentW']eh, missed it. attempted to get it through my phone, but I don't think the android browser has the ability to let the waiting list pop-up appear in the corner. not a bad deal though. hopefully will be something decent tomorrow as well.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I did the same thing. Oh well, I figure it's money I didn't need to spend. Lol.

[quote name='nakanenui']Damn missed out on the blue controller bundle. $35 was a no brainer for game+DS3, cause you could sell the game for ~$20-25 and get a real cheap DS3.... damn my ADD.[/QUOTE]

The game usually sells for $10-20, where can you sell it for $20-25?

[quote name='LouieT']Okay price if you're just interested in another DS3 controller and you have some gift card credit. It looks like it'll be sold out right about now.

FYI : All games in the game & controller bundles are labeled "NOT FOR RESALE" where the UPC usually is. Amazon won't accept games without UPC bar codes for their game trade-in service, if you're planning to do that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nakanenui']Damn missed out on the blue controller bundle. $35 was a no brainer for game+DS3, cause you could sell the game for ~$20-25 and get a real cheap DS3.... damn my ADD.[/QUOTE]

I am afraid the game can not be sold for $20 - $25

Well you can always sell it disc only or find a replacement case and then sell. Is Not For Resale on the disc?

Then there is always CAG

[quote name='LouieT']Okay price if you're just interested in another DS3 controller and you have some gift card credit. It looks like it'll be sold out right about now.

FYI : All games in the game & controller bundles are labeled "NOT FOR RESALE" where the UPC usually is. Amazon won't accept games without UPC bar codes for their game trade-in service, if you're planning to do that.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten a bundle before, the game was "not for resale" and the controller had a sticker over the barcode. All you had to do was peel it off and clean it up.

bread's done
Back