Amazon Hi-Def Week June 13-17, DS3 Bundle w/ Ratchet&Clank: CIC 4PM

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
As a part of Amazon's Hi-Def Week, they will be putting games into the Gold Box DotD as well as the lightning deals, so keep an eye out.

Here's the guideline of the sales ahead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1304161022&pf_rd_i=193640011

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

For today's lightning deals, games will be included later in the evening.

On Wednesday, there will probably either be a PS3 or a 360 on sale.

-------------------------------

PS3 Deal for Wednesday at 9AM PST.

PS3 160GB for $200.

-------------------------------------------

There will be a Dual Shock 3 Bundle w/ Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time at 4PM PST, and then another accessory deal at 6PM, but has yet to be announced what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='velvet396']so glad I didn't see this, I would've found some way to justify it. :D[/QUOTE]

I missed it too, and i had the justification all lined up. I needed a backup unit.

Well I did not get one, and now my opinion of amazon is way lower. About five times I was waitlisted and got the add to cart option, but it would never add.

so how's the delivery estimate for everyone? with prime it originally told me friday, but now it's back to monday the 20th

[quote name='dizee']for people wanting good ps3 exclusives, my favs are

both uncharted games
demons souls
fat princess (psn game)
back to the future (psn game)
metal gear solid 4
heavy rain
both ratchet and clank games
sly collection[/QUOTE]

Picked up uncharted, heavy rain, littlebigplanet, and ratchet and clank crack in time for my first four ps3 games.

Damn, completely missed this. I hope these deals mean an impending price drop. I still haven't bought my first PS3 yet and don't plan on it until I can get it new for $200.

fuck! god damn im pissed. I knew about this but completely forgot about it, i read about this the other day and told myself, ok rememeber to check in on this... and yet it still totally slipped my mind

That totally sucks. I missed the gamestop deal and now this, and i need a new PS3 to replace my dead olf fat. I guess im just gonna be without one until i see another price drop somewhere. I really thought there would be one at E3

*sigh* im so bummed right now. how fast did they go for those of you who got one

[quote name='AgentW']so how's the delivery estimate for everyone? with prime it originally told me friday, but now it's back to monday the 20th[/QUOTE]
Mine said to be deliver tomorrow

[quote name='AgentW']so how's the delivery estimate for everyone? with prime it originally told me friday, but now it's back to monday the 20th[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine just shipped. Originally supposed to be delivered friday, now tomorrow it's scheduled to come.

I picked up one today to either keep for myself (as a backup or for the basement) or will give to my sister.

[quote name='Kenshindono']fuck! god damn im pissed. I knew about this but completely forgot about it, i read about this the other day and told myself, ok rememeber to check in on this... and yet it still totally slipped my mind

That totally sucks. I missed the gamestop deal and now this, and i need a new PS3 to replace my dead olf fat. I guess im just gonna be without one until i see another price drop somewhere. I really thought there would be one at E3

*sigh* im so bummed right now. how fast did they go for those of you who got one[/QUOTE]

It lasted for about 4 minutes before it was 100% claimed and started the wait list.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']damn they must really want to get rid of these. Mine arrives tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, mine will probably arrive tomorrow as well. It says the 17th, but it had already been received by 1:00 PM the next state over from me.

:DWOOP!!!!! Congrats ya'll!!!!! Especially, the NEW PS3 owners!!!!:applause:

Don't forget, Toys R Us has those PSN cards for 15% off!

I'm addicted to Playstation Home! I've been buying so many clothes and shoes($0.25, $0.49, $0.99 stuff) on there, that I may finish off one of the $20($17) cards I bought yesterday, by tonight! :D Hey! A girl has to be fashioned! :D

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']
Don't forget, Toys R Us has those PSN cards for 15% off!

[/QUOTE]

Really? Thanks, I'm going to look into that.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Really? Thanks, I'm going to look into that.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. It's been combined into that Sunday 'sticky' thread. I think it's this week, only! PSN, iTunes, Xbox cards.... 15% off.

[quote name='wilflare']digital delivery for those PSN Cards or?[/QUOTE]

In store.

I just received the PS3 and it look like it has been open because the playstation seal at the bottom of the box has been cut and the top was just sealed be a piece of clear tape. Does anyone else have the same thing or it just mine?

[quote name='delta75229']I just received the PS3 and it look like it has been open because the playstation seal at the bottom of the box has been cut and the top was just sealed be a piece of clear tape. Does anyone else have the same thing or it just mine?[/QUOTE]

Uff, thanks for informing us. I receive mine tomorrow (I hate that I'm at the end of this UPS zone route; I've gotten packages from UPS as late as 9:15PM :shock:).

There are other CAGs that will get theirs today, I hope they post their findings.

[quote name='delta75229']I just received the PS3 and it look like it has been open because the playstation seal at the bottom of the box has been cut and the top was just sealed be a piece of clear tape. Does anyone else have the same thing or it just mine?[/QUOTE]

I got mine today and it looks the same. But honestly, I didn't think it was open. The bottom tape doesn't look "cut" so much as that's just where it is put for some reason. And the top tape is completely lined up with hash marks on the box so it seems "official".

[quote name='Felder71']I got mine today and it looks the same. But honestly, I didn't think it was open. The bottom tape doesn't look "cut" so much as that's just where it is put for some reason. And the top tape is completely lined up with hash marks on the box so it seems "official".[/QUOTE]
Oh ok, I'm just being paranoid then lol.:lol:

Wow, I'm so upset I missed this deal, especially since I'm in the market for a PS3. My mistake for not checking CAG often enough.

[quote name='VaultDweller13']Wow, I'm so upset I missed this deal, especially since I'm in the market for a PS3. My mistake for not checking CAG often enough.[/QUOTE]
Tsk tsk. This week, Amazon had either a specific clue or the item listed in advance. For the PS3 sale, it said something like "A next-gen gaming console." I was thinking it was going to be the 4GB 360 until I randomly saw it that morning.

just got mine :D *ps3 boner* even though i used to own the gunmetal ps3 back in the day, im more excited about having one now that i have an hdtv and black swan on blu ray lol.

[quote name='foreinter']Is there supposed to be a Turtle Beach DSS tonight? I can't find it anymore in the hint.[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be at 6pm pacific. Now it looks like they replaced it with Fallout: New Vegas.

Bummer, I was hoping for an even bigger sale on the DSS.

Came here to complain about the switcheroo, too. I was waiting all day for 9pm EDT to buy the DSS and find Fallout New Vegas instead. The hint specifically said "transform any stereo headset into full, immersive surround sound" which I would have thought something like the Turtle Beach DSS or an Astro Mixamp. Wonder why they changed it? Oh well, $51.99 for the Turtle Beach DSS is still a great deal from what I've read up on it today, I might still buy it at that price.

[quote name='Felder71']I got mine today and it looks the same. But honestly, I didn't think it was open. The bottom tape doesn't look "cut" so much as that's just where it is put for some reason. And the top tape is completely lined up with hash marks on the box so it seems "official".[/QUOTE]

Ah, that's good to know.

[quote name='AshesofWake']just got mine :D *ps3 boner* even though i used to own the gunmetal ps3 back in the day, im more excited about having one now that i have an hdtv and black swan on blu ray lol.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

anyone getting their ps3 really late though? im getting mine at the 21st, is this an error? i have prime and 2 day shipping.

I just got Fallout New Vegas at the 19.99 price, and it is also in the buy 1 get 1 50% off deal, and it works still!

I got Fallout and Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood, AC:B came out to 19.16. Not bad for a new copy IMO.

Altogether less than $40, so I'm happy. And with Batman that I bought earlier... Damn it I didn't plan I buying ANY games today let alone 3!

[quote name='karyadi']anyone getting their ps3 really late though? im getting mine at the 21st, is this an error? i have prime and 2 day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Mine arrived today actually lol. Same 2-day Prime.

Mine showed up today (using Prime), doesn't seem to have any issues with it. I'm so glad I caught this deal; this is my first PS3, and $200 was the price I had been holding out for.

I'm excited about tomorrow:

4pm - 6pm PST
• DualShock 3 Bundle with Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Hopefully this will be a deep discount. It's been $54.99 on Amazon forever ($5 cheaper than retail...)

[quote name='rockx4']Mine arrived today actually lol. Same 2-day Prime.[/QUOTE]

hoping this is an error and i get it earlier than its listed. well $200 for a ps3 was well-worth it. thanks guys.

I kinda wish I had bought two of the PS3s.
I have a launch 60GB and the one I bought is for my buddy overseas.
I just found out about the Viera Link capabilities (I think a lot of newer TVs have the feature, not just Pannasonics) where you can control the XMB and turn off your PS3 and stuff with your TV remote. Only the slims are capable of doing it though. That would have been a cool feature to use.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Just nabbed Evangelion 2.22 on Blu Ray for ~$15! :D

It's currently a lightning deal for anyone interested![/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm glad I clicked on this thread out of boredom and checked the link. Been meaning to pick up 1.11 and 2.22 for a while now. 1.11 is like $12 also.

Yeah, but they were already pretty cheap. Why not grab them for a bit cheaper? These are pretty good movies. I kind of wish the week wasn't over already. There weren't enough deals that worked for me. I'm glad people got PS3s for $200 again. I got one back when they did the $100 gift cards.

bread's done
Back