Amazon Prime Day thread I guess

I’m waitlisted for the ps4 pro Spider-Man bundle. I never had a ps4 and do t really have time to game but maybe later.

I am still annoyed no tg16 classic

I just bought Crash (Switch) and Let's Go Eevee, but I'm sort of feeling buyer's remorse on the Pokémon game. Think I might cancel the order later.
I think $30 is a good price for Pokemon Let's Go, I got around 40 hours (just a straight playthrough to elite four was around 25 hours for me) of enjoyment out of it. The catching mechanic is like Pokemon Go of course, but I didn't mind it as they did have a good number of trainer battles. The original 150 pokemon are my favorite :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the ps4 pro. Paid and it’s shipping. If you are on the fence on the ps4 pro jump on the waitlist and get your ps4 pro

Edit I really should get a 4K tv. Maybe later

i can't believe you guys are ruining the sanctity of Prime Day™ with this petty bickering. Please focus on the "deals" and not each other (or the warehouse workers).   Thank you for your cooperation. 

i can't believe you guys are ruining the sanctity of Prime Day™ with this petty bickering. Please focus on the "deals" and not each other (or the warehouse workers). Thank you for your cooperation.
You find me a deal and I’ll focus on it. I still don’t know how Amazon can get the hype for Prime Day when it’s been trash for years now

Actually some pretty good deals, such as the PS4 games like GoW and Spidy, assuming you missed the official Days of Play sale.

Outside of games, I picked up some 4k UHDs and Criterion Collection so far, so Prime Day is turning out pretty good.

Optimus Prime died for us to have this day. Get your shit together guys
vschart1.jpg

Not all heroes wear capes but sometimes they have a bald head thank you cheapy D lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I know it's a difficult thing to ask, missing these incredible deals, but a quick reminder that a bunch of Amazon workers are on strike for Prime Day.

You find me a deal and I’ll focus on it. I still don’t know how Amazon can get the hype for Prime Day when it’s been trash for years now
The past glitch deals have been pretty good, sadly I've missed out on all of those. LOL

I know it's a difficult thing to ask, missing these incredible deals, but a quick reminder that a bunch of Amazon workers are on strike for Prime Day.
Well, the only deal I probably would have grabbed would have been the PS Classic, but I ordered one from BB before Amazon matched, so I'll throw some support their way for the day(and keep my wallet closed).

I think $30 is a good price for Pokemon Let's Go, I got around 40 hours (just a straight playthrough to elite four was around 25 hours for me) of enjoyment out of it. The catching mechanic is like Pokemon Go of course, but I didn't mind it as they did have a good number of trainer battles. The original 150 pokemon are my favorite :)
I like the Pokémon spawning on the map a la Pokémon Go and I don't mind the Pokémon Go catching mechanics, but the removal of wild Pokémon battles is offsetting. It makes the game lack the "training" aspect, and I do prefer some capacity of grinding in RPG's.

The shirt, hat and button combo is a bit much. Like for anything not just Swift but if someone walks out wearing a Nintendo hat, Nintendo shirt, and Nintendo buttons just makes you go hmmm
Yeah it makes me go "hmmm I bet I could probably beat him at Nintendo games"

Anyone got any recommendations on any of the PC keyboards or mice they have on sale?  Also looking for a good headset that I can preferably use on both PC & PS4.

The deals are so awful this year that the main discussion is about Taylor Swift fan apparel.
The last thing I'm concerned about is Prime Day. There are huge sales on 4K discs in the summer. I just bought a couple of clearance Etrian Odyssey games and 20% off PS4 discs at AWD. The Steam summer sale just finished up. Gamestop had some great deals on t-shirts and figures. The Criterion Collection 50% sale is happening at B&N. They have all sorts of $3 and $5 clearance overstock books too. The Zen 2 processors just launched and AMD gave a massive body check to the Intel/Nvidia pseudo-monopoly on CPUs/GPUs. Fire Emblem: Three Houses is coming out in 9 days and there are a couple big CE purchases coming up. Basically the entire MCU back catalogue is releasing on 4K steelbook at Best Buy in about a month.

The only problem has been finding ways to allocate my money for all of the annual mid-summer sales.

Anyone got any recommendations on any of the PC keyboards or mice they have on sale? Also looking for a good headset that I can preferably use on both PC & PS4.
I'd get this one (on sale for Prime day) unless you don't like the cherry MX Speed switches.

The G502 Proteus Spectrum is also one of the best gaming mice you can get and it's on sale too.

EDIT: oh, the keyboard that I use is on sale too. I love it; it's on a good discount as well. Logitech G910 Orion Spark for $100.

If people are looking for cheap games to buy there is more than just what Amazon is offering today:

$19.99 The Division 2

$19.99 Kingdom Hearts 3

$19.99 Assassin's Creed Odyssey

$14.99 Anthem - Legion of Dawn Edition

$19.99 Darksiders III

$19.99 Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

$19.99 Spider Man (Prime only)

$19.99 God of War (Prime only)

Great prices on day-old bread! Amazon has price matched some of those games and some of them are available at BB if you still have GCU too.

$19.99 Etrian Odyssey V

$24.55 Etrian Odyssey Nexus

$29.99 BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

I had my eye on these titles this week.

Civ 6 Gathering Storm expansion is $20, which I believe is the lowest price it's been so far.
It is. good find!

Wish it came with Rise & Fall tho =( I don't have either expansion yet. But that's a great deal for people that are current with Civ VI.

EDIT: Civ 6 Gold Edition is on sale for $30 too, for those that don't have the complete version yet. (It comes with Rise & Fall expac and 6 additional countries as DLC) So you can actually get the complete-complete game for $50.

The only damn thing I want to buy from Amazon today is the Turbografx 16  Mini and they don't seem to want to put it up for sale.

I might also try to find a book I can use the annual $5 off coupon on.

EO:Nexus sure is tempting, but I hear the middle dungeons drag even moreso than usual for EO games, and I'm still "stuck" in the EO:V mid-game!  The game-buying completionist in me wants to buy it, that's for sure.  

Got a 4K Fire TV Stick for my mom.

My dad got a Synology DS218J to replace his old 2-bay raid (I think Buffalo) that's been failing him. We did the $10 off $50 using Amazon Assistant and bought/used a $25 gift card to get $5 credit in two days.

Not much in terms of gaming deals for me. I'm considering getting a 128GB SD card ($24 at Amazon, but $20 at BB) to replace the 32GB I've been using in my Nikon. I may use the $5 off books on Dragon's Crown Official Artworks (still rather pricey though).

Got a 4K Fire TV Stick for my mom.

My dad got a Synology DS218J to replace his old 2-bay raid (I think Buffalo) that's been failing him. We did the $10 off $50 using Amazon Assistant and bought/used a $25 gift card to get $5 credit in two days.

Not much in terms of gaming deals for me. I'm considering getting a 128GB SD card ($24 at Amazon, but $20 at BB) to replace the 32GB I've been using in my Nikon. I may use the $5 off books on Dragon's Crown Official Artworks (still rather pricey though).
I used to have the older model of that synology, I liked it

2x $10 credit from WF purchases

2x $5 off books

2x $5 back on gift card purchase

1x $10 off $100 through amazon assistant

So $50 off applied to things I already had preordered, I'm cool with that. Good Prime Day for me

idk if already in thread but this is glitched, checks out at $22

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q96918J
Nice find. It glitched on me the first time I checked out (upped the price to like $47 when I reviewed order), but I cancelled/tried again and it worked.

I used to have the older model of that synology, I liked it
I've used a Synology DS1010+ for years. It has been an amazing NAS for me. My dad just needs a basic 2-bay for simple file sharing and backing up, so this low-end model at this price seems like a good deal.

Saw some people have the $2000+ Canon cameras already shipping to them. That would be one of the biggest glitch discounts I have ever seen if Amazon doesn't somehow intercept them.
*reads up on camera glitch* Oh shit, that's crazy! Good luck to those that got in on it.

bread's done
Back