Amazon Prime Day thread I guess

All I did for Prime Day was spend $10 at Whole Foods to get $10 for Prime Day which I promptly used on PSN 10 and bought the Portal Knights DLC. 

Batman TAS>Young Justice>Ultimate Spiderman>JL/JLU>X-Men.

Sorry, I just hate crappy animation technique, and X-men was unbelievably sloppy, even for the 90's.
I won't disagree with the animation being bad, but eh, everything else made up for it.

wolvie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Marvel and DC are pretty great. I mean who doesn't want to see Lex Luthor/Joker dodge prosecution/escape from Arkham for the millionth time? I swear, it's like a more mature version of Looney Tunes.

Batman TAS>Young Justice>Ultimate Spiderman>JL/JLU>X-Men.
Sorry, I just hate crappy animation technique, and X-men was unbelievably sloppy, even for the 90's.
When it comes to Spider-Man, Spectacular > TAS > Ultimate
I mean who doesn't want to see Lex Luthor/Joker dodge prosecution/escape from Arkham for the millionth time? I swear, it's like a more mature version of Looney Tunes.
*watches the news* The real world is like Looney Tunes too ;_;

When it comes to Spider-Man, Spectacular > TAS > Ultimate
*watches the news* The real world is like Looney Tunes too ;_;
Truth. The latter, not the former.

Ultimate was just so much fun! I loved the stream of conciousness interjections, right down to the scratching record. So many guest stars too!

I didn't like Ultimate's style of humor, but to each his/her own.

I like talking animated series in this thread. Helps me forget about missed camera deals ^^;

I didn't like Ultimate's style of humor, but to each his/her own.

I like talking animated series in this thread. Helps me forget about missed camera deals ^^;
I'm always about animation.

Life however is a series of missed deals.

Think about that.

idk if already in thread but this is glitched, checks out at $22

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q96918J
Sorry to necro this thread, but for those that got in on the Fire 7 + cover for $22 glitch, check your orders to make sure you were only charged $22. I got the tablet and cover in over the past week, and when I checked my order, the price had increased to $51. Looking at the order details, it still had -$46.99 discount but had lost the -$26.99 additional discount. I had to contact cs to get a refund on the difference.

Sorry to necro this thread, but for those that got in on the Fire 7 + cover for $22 glitch, check your orders to make sure you were only charged $22. I got the tablet and cover in over the past week, and when I checked my order, the price had increased to $51. Looking at the order details, it still had -$46.99 discount but had lost the -$26.99 additional discount. I had to contact cs to get a refund on the difference.
same thing happened with my two orders, hadn't seen that before.

The second I applied gift card credit, the order total shot up and one of the stacking discounts was removed. I just cancelled them. Since I hadn't been charged, I didn't see a lot of value contacting CS for a "hey help me out with exploiting this price glitch."

same thing happened with my two orders, hadn't seen that before.

The second I applied gift card credit, the order total shot up and one of the stacking discounts was removed. I just cancelled them. Since I hadn't been charged, I didn't see a lot of value contacting CS for a "hey help me out with exploiting this price glitch."
They've added wording that modifying your order could result in price changes fyi. I changed shipping speed on one of my Fire 7s and the second discount got removed. Both of my Fire 7's ended up charging me the wrong price though, I had to go through 6 CS people to finally get a supervisor who actually looked into it and could find where my original orders had both been at the ~$22 confirmation price, and gave me courtesy credits for the issue.

I've heard of other orders recently however where Amazon confirmed at one price and then charged a different price when the item shipped on price glitch orders. I would highly advise keeping track of any orders you place that have a glitch involved now, because they are definitely doing it without notice

bread's done
Back