Amazon Prime Day thread I guess

Saw some people have the $2000+ Canon cameras already shipping to them. That would be one of the biggest glitch discounts I have ever seen if Amazon doesn't somehow intercept them.
I know someone that got 3 x D850's shipped

Dead now but was a great deal. It's super easy to add Google Play to these
yeah, I moved from a Nexus 7 to a Huawei walmart tablet and the thing is garbage, no way to load a custom rom and the one it ships with is complete bogged down trash, looking to move to something better cuz even just reading comics is a pain on that thing

I'd get this one (on sale for Prime day) unless you don't like the cherry MX Speed switches.

The G502 Proteus Spectrum is also one of the best gaming mice you can get and it's on sale too.

EDIT: oh, the keyboard that I use is on sale too. I love it; it's on a good discount as well. Logitech G910 Orion Spark for $100.
Thanks, I went with the Corsair K95 you suggested. I remembered trying out a display of it and it felt really good to my liking. I held of on the mouse for the moment as I would like to get a wireless one (I know I can already hear the cries of "For gaming?!? Are you stupid?!" :) but at that price I'll probably pick it up anyway and if I end up not liking it's not a big loss.

Anyone have any comments on the HyperX Cloud Flight for a decent headset?

Thanks, I went with the Corsair K95 you suggested. I remembered trying out a display of it and it felt really good to my liking. I held of on the mouse for the moment as I would like to get a wireless one (I know I can already hear the cries of "For gaming?!? Are you stupid?!" :) but at that price I'll probably pick it up anyway and if I end up not liking it's not a big loss.

Anyone have any comments on the HyperX Cloud Flight for a decent headset?
It's a very good headset imo

Kind of surprised they didn't have an Xbox Live sale considering they discounted Playstation Plus.

Was also hoping for a Switch bundle and not an EShop credit.

The Playstation Classic @ $20 is just sad. Are they even making SNES and NES classics anymore?

Kind of surprised they didn't have an Xbox Live sale considering they discounted Playstation Plus.

The Playstation Classic @ $20 is just sad. Are they even making SNES and NES classics anymore?
I don't think there was a discount for the Xbox One either, so maybe only Sony played ball with them?

discontinued over the winter holiday

I mean, GameStop had this all last week unless you hate them. . .

I must be the only one here that isn't a prime member for years now. Such an online monopoly and trashy company. /spit
If you have not caught on to the fact the multi billion dollar corporations care about their stockholders far far far more than their employees, I would not know what to tell you.

Amazon is no better than any other massive corporation.

I still can't bring myself to purchase the PS Classic for $19.99. I am going to buy some of those USB sticks.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as games, nothing looks too amazing to me. Did buy Metro Exodus (PS4) and minus a $10 Whole Foods tie-in credit, came to $19.99 plus tax. Not too bad, I guess.

Hmm I could pay a bit more and get a samsung

Edit, I bit on the Sony. I hope it lasts a good ten years

few friends of mind got all their camera stuff shipped already. my lens shipped but the camera was backordered when I finally saw it cuz I was busy poking other things, hoping it ships but who knows

few friends of mind got all their camera stuff shipped already. my lens shipped but the camera was backordered when I finally saw it cuz I was busy poking other things, hoping it ships but who knows
I'll never forgive myself for missing this. I'd give up all those penny games I got from the Warehouse for a fucking four thousand dollar camera.

I am stunned they are actually honoring something that was mispriced by thousands of dollars. They are losing a lot of money. I would perfectly understand if I placed the order and it got canceled. $100-$200 is one thing but $2000-$3000? Can't believe they are gonna eat that.

I am stunned they are actually honoring something that was mispriced by thousands of dollars. They are losing a lot of money. I would perfectly understand if I placed the order and it got canceled. $100-$200 is one thing but $2000-$3000? Can't believe they are gonna eat that.
If any company could afford it, it would be Amazon.

imo Amazon is too automated for their own good, people who put in orders for items that are in stock at a local warehouse are almost guaranteed to have the item packed and ready to leave the warehouse right away, I always go for fast shipping on big price errors, the sooner you can get it tf out of the warehouse the better

Walked away with a lot of good shit by price matching at Best Buy

Logitech MX Master 2S Mousa - $40 -> $60 off (this is an amazing mouse by the way)
Corsair Void Pro - $60 (price match from Newegg)
PS Classic - $20 (why not)

Wow that is some error.  People that get those will be flipping quite a profit assuming they are able to even move them.

If any company could afford it, it would be Amazon.

imo Amazon is too automated for their own good, people who put in orders for items that are in stock at a local warehouse are almost guaranteed to have the item packed and ready to leave the warehouse right away, I always go for fast shipping on big price errors, the sooner you can get it tf out of the warehouse the better
Makes sense. Bummer I wasn't able to order one. I didn't even check this thread until like 11. I was babysitting my niece.

I didn't know about the camera stuff until you all started talking about it. How did people even hear about it? I think I was still awake then, but wasn't on my phone.

Wow that is some error. People that get those will be flipping quite a profit assuming they are able to even move them.
I mean, they paid $100 for the $3k+ cameras, wont' be that hard for them to find someone to buy for less than retail price and take a huge profit

sNwd6wYl.png

Compared to the Cameras and the TLC TV. This wasn't a bad deal to me atleast lol.

Walked away with a lot of good shit by price matching at Best Buy

Logitech MX Master 2S Mousa - $40 -> $60 off (this is an amazing mouse by the way)
Corsair Void Pro - $60 (price match from Newegg)
PS Classic - $20 (why not)
That's weird. Last year BB wouldn't honor Prime Day prices.

I'm disappointed that the vinyl record deals are trash. Out of like hundreds of thousands of albums to choose from they decide to discount like maybe 8 albums and most of them have been out for a couple years now.

Best deal I got so far was a $153 Netgear Orbi mesh wifi system. Amazon had it for $199 but some (like me) have a 20% coupon you can click.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

I mean, GameStop had this all last week unless you hate them. . .

I must be the only one here that isn't a prime member for years now. Such an online monopoly and trashy company. /spit
I mean, as I said, I don't shop at Gamestop.

1. I worked for them once even 20 years ago and was glad to leave once I had

and

2. not everyone shops exclusively at GS for video games.

Sounds like more cameras are shipping, this is probably the biggest Amazon mistake I've ever seen based on prices, people are getting $20k of stuff for hundreds, so crazy

bread's done
Back