Amazon Prime Day thread I guess

Well I got a box of 32 poptarts for 6 bucks so suck on that camera guys.

Edit: really tho I've always been interested in photography and I'm insanely jealous. I wouldn't even flip it I'd keep it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit: really tho I've always been interested in photography and I'm insanely jealous. I wouldn't even flip it I'd keep it lol.
if mine shows up I'll be selling my old one pretty cheap, ill let you know

I know I'm probably alone in preferring unfrosted pop tarts, but I'm incredibly disappointed they don't have unfrosted at that price. It's getting increasingly difficult to find any unfrosted variety but strawberry in my local grocery stores. The strawberry is good, but a lack of variety gets boring after a while.

Cheese Us.....ANY CAMERA?!? DSLR cameras and everything??
it was supposed to be some kinda discount on some lenses, but they fucked up and it was affecting ALL lenses, and any camera bundled with a lens would drop to $94 too, and yes, even $5k+ dslr's, I personally know some people who are getting $10k or more of stuff that has already shipped. How amazon didn't halt the shipments is beyond me. I imagine amazon is taking a loss of a million or more on this

Pretty weak sales. picked up FFXII switch and divinity original sin in order to kill some credit I was holding on to and the bonus prime day promotions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good shit to anyone who got a camera or two, saw em but passed on em. Outside of the glitches (cameras, fire stick combo, BB TV) it was yet again another weak Prime Day lol

Can someone recommend a latest and greatest spec (4K Dolby Vision 4:4:4 etc) HDMI cable for my Xbox X and Roku Ultra?

Only needs to be 3 foot long, not going in a wall, just needs to able to deliver today’s content or maybe near future stuff like 120FPS.

Maybe a three pack set.

Can someone recommend a latest and greatest spec (4K Dolby Vision 4:4:4 etc) HDMI cable for my Xbox X and Roku Ultra?

Only needs to be 3 foot long, not going in a wall, just needs to able to deliver today’s content or maybe near future stuff like 120FPS.

Maybe a three pack set.
$9.99 for 3

Only getting saltier reading every post about the camera glitch. I'd definitely be keeping it if I got it.

JL + JLU are the best animated superhero series. I still rewatch JL/U to this day. You will need S2 of these, and you shouldn't start JLU until you finish JL.

I remember disliking The Batman, but it's been so long that mine may not be a valid opinion.

I wasn't a fan of JLU personally. Felt too rush and too crowded.

And X-Men > JL/JLU.
JLU S1 is outstanding. but S2 was rushed and cut short. I wish they had continued the series.

Oh man, haven't seen X-Men TAS since I was a kid. I remember loving it. Now I want to rewatch ^^

Sucks the only price glitches were for cameras and not gaming stuff. 

Congrats for the people into photography and saved lots on it.  

There were many other smaller instances of accidental discount stacking.  I just casually followed the deals and ended up with a few:  $64 Ring Pro + dot, $22 tablet, and a few subscribe&save orders of stuff I buy anyway.

The only real deals on gaming for me came via the extra 20% off AWD items.

Got the PS Classic today and Amazon was a bit lazy for the shipping as it dident come in a box. They just put the shipping labels on the PS Classic box and shipped it out that way.

Got the PS Classic today and Amazon was a bit lazy for the shipping as it dident come in a box. They just put the shipping labels on the PS Classic box and shipped it out that way.
Not sure if it's for all items, but during checkout there may be a checkbox to request the item be shipped in a box.

You guys are killing me with this. I'm so jealous, and yet I keep coming back because I also want yall to get your stuff and I'm curious hahaa.

Sweet, my 50 cameras came today. Now to set them up around NYC so I can sell the photos of me as Spider-Man to the Daily Bugle.

Sincerely,
Peter

Got the email for my $5 promotional credit for buying a $25 gift card.

I know it isn't groundbreaking news regarding professional cameras or obscene amounts of toilet paper, but I thought someone out there might like to know that they didn't forget about it.

Ordered some Mio drinks last night with a bunch of stacked promos and that was  it for me

Got 15 and let coupons waterfall

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $52.35
Prime Pantry delivery: $5.99
Buy More, Save More: -$5.00
Prime Day Pantry: -$10.00
Pantry Prime Day: -$15.71
Free Shipping: -$5.99
Total before tax: $11.64
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00