Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Heavyd814life']Perhaps the guy took it down once he realized the mistake[/QUOTE]
Blame the hoarders. j/k

Anyway, I couldn't help but order one myself.

For those of you scared if it's shipped, why did you order one? If by chance he did have a bunch of these to sell, at $2 a pop that's a grand and a really, REALLY quick way of doing it.

I for one am curious how this thing will turn out. I mean if we dont get our laptops, we will get our money back right???

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Now we make theories on what the guy ACTUALLY ships us. My money's on used condoms.[/QUOTE]

Then he's gonna have a sore arm in the morning...

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I think I'd laugh, then get pissed I had to pay shipping for it.[/QUOTE]

same here. Now I just hope he doesn't scam 500 people that ordered and kinda want my $10 back already

[quote name='mr_bungle']For those of you scared if it's shipped, why did you order one? If by chance he did have a bunch of these to sell, at $2 a pop that's a grand and a really, REALLY quick way of doing it.

I for one am curious how this thing will turn out. I mean if we dont get our laptops, we will get our money back right???[/QUOTE]

This is Amazon; of course you will.

Come on guys. Those of us who ordered have NOTHING to worry about. It's not like Amazon wouldn't believe what's likely to be over 100 people who ordered these if we say the dude didn't ship us what we ordered. If worse comes to worst, I'll just video myself opening the box. If there isn't a brand new laptop inside, I'll be sending the video to Amazon Customer Service along with a negative review, and suggest you all do the same.

You always get your money back with Amazon. Don't want to be a Debbie downer but my only real concern is that this guy might be some unbalanced prick who ships us all anthrax. That notwithstanding, I'm still glad i made the purchase

Was just thinking I wanted at least a 17 inch monitor for a laptop when I bought one, but SERIOUSLY not caring at this price. And now we play the waiting game.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']You always get your money back with Amazon. Don't want to be a Debbie downer but my only real concern is that this guy might be some unbalanced prick who ships us all anthrax. That notwithstanding, I'm still glad i made the purchase[/QUOTE]
lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.

- Ok so make sure to record an "unboxing" video (for proof of what is or isn't being shipped)
- wear a mask (in case of anthrax)

anything else we could add?

[quote name='Nintendokid54']- Ok so make sure to record an "unboxing" video (for proof of what is or isn't being shipped)

anything else we could add?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, latex gloves might help too.

Holy crap, look at the delivery estimate! From Jan. 19th to Feb. 3rd.......

[quote name='Nintendokid54']- Ok so make sure to record an "unboxing" video (for proof of what is or isn't being shipped)

[quote name='Jackr']Yeah, latex gloves might help too.[/QUOTE]

Maybe a suit of armor in case these turn out to be bombs?

Just call the bomb squad and make them open it.

Haven't gotten a "shipping" email, but haven't gotten a cancellation either. Either way, it's either a laptop or my $11 back. No loss.

Having it shipped to work. With any luck, my boss will open the box of anthrax.

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']Lol this is the best thread ever.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I bought a Kinect earlier. Just came in again to see if anyone else got one as well and saw the post for the laptop. So I ordered one :bouncy:

[quote name='khachik2003']someone link me the $2.00 laptop I cant find it :([/QUOTE]

Sorry man, was one of those if you blinked you missed it deals. Don't worry, most of us assume we won't actually get one and it was a mistake.

That or he will sell all our names and addresses to marketing companies to recoup the cost.

You guys are complete dicks if you leave negative feedback.

Although chances are Amazon will just wipe the purchase from your history and you won't have the option to leave feedback.

[quote name='mr_bungle']YoU guys don't really think these will be bombs or poisons right? :lol:[/QUOTE]

You have to be cautious, once you let your guard down that's when they get you.

And know that you said the B word on the internets, they are following you.

an understanding of "Common Sense" or at least a basic idea of what it may mean :lol:

[quote name='mr_bungle']You can edit quotes, good sir. Stop tryin'a make me look bad!!![/QUOTE]

Do you really think i'd do such a thing, like make you look bad?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I'm imagining the laptop guy going into the post office tomorrow with his 500 shipments.[/QUOTE]
I imagine he or she is masturbating furiously to this thread. Just kidding.

Anyway, I agree with dino88. Even if I get the opportunity, I'm not going to leave any negative feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
All he has to do is mark them as shipped, and BAM, he gets $5500. Not a bad scheme if it's someone who hacked the real seller's Amazon account and bank account only to take the money and run.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I'm imagining the laptop guy going into the post office tomorrow with his 500 shipments.[/QUOTE]
I imagine he or she masturbating furiously to this thread. Just kidding.

Anyway, dino88 made a good point. Even if I get the opportunity, I'm not leaving any negative feedback.

Haha! I wasn't going to leave feedback for the 10$ computer (if cancelled), but then I was reading through the seller's feedback and had to laugh since (in his response) he basically chews the buyer out for not reading the listing properly. Life is ironic (assuming he made a mistake and didn't intentionally sell them at this price ... ;) )

I still probably won't leave any feedback, but I did find it rather funny! :)

[quote name='dblchin01']$265 ps3 320gb move bundle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used

$310 Xbox 360 halo reach bundle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used

$36 Hasbro Family Game Night Xbox 360
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1290662241&sr=1-7&condition=used

$70 ps move starter bundle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1287417077&sr=8-1&condition=used

$32 Starcraft 2
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1292572974&sr=1-1&condition=used

$38 Dance Central xbox 360
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0HBOI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm tempted to pick up the Move bundle and trade in Sports Champions and the Eye so I can get the Move controller for about $50, which is around MSRP right?

PS. Also came in about 15 minutes late to the $11 laptop party last night. So anxiously waiting to find out more info!

Baldur's Gate II: Dark alliance (PS2) - $26.99

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 March of the MInis (DS) - $20.99

Epic Mickey Nunchuk - $17.99

My Japanese Coach (DS) - $26.99

Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube) - $17.99

Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) - $30.99

Super Princess Peach (DS) - $26.99

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (Gamecube) - $17.99

Epic Mickey Collector's Edition (Wii) - $37.99

My French Coach (DS) - $17.99

There were some others, like Ico for 17.99 and Zone of the Enders 2 for 17.99, but by the time I got down here to post they were gone, hehe.

Oh yeah, forgot the Kinects - $114.99

[quote name='sadikyo']Baldur's Gate II: Dark alliance (PS2) - $26.99

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 March of the MInis (DS) - $20.99

Epic Mickey Nunchuk - $17.99

My Japanese Coach (DS) - $26.99

Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube) - $17.99

Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) - $30.99

Super Princess Peach (DS) - $26.99

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (Gamecube) - $17.99

Epic Mickey Collector's Edition (Wii) - $37.99

There were some others, like Ico for 17.99 and Zone of the Enders 2 for 17.99, but by the time I got down here to post they were gone, hehe.[/QUOTE]

humm... "Non-essential accessory missing." from the Epic Mickey Collector's Edition. Wonder what that is. :whistle2:k

Bah used the wrong credit card on a feworders. When I changed the payment method it canceled them saying they were no longer available. :(
edit: one of the came back in stock, hoping the rest do

Also had a really good deal on a game in my cart and forgot to actually check out with it. Argh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back