Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='khachik2003']when was the ps3 version of Nier ever listed at $10? Ive been looking to snag it at that price but cant find it anywhere[/QUOTE]

He is saying he has listed his own personal copy on his local CL ads and there has not been any interest.

[quote name='VaultDweller']watched my sister played ocarina of time, thought it was boring imo, at that time i was into Turok dinasour hunter and crash bandicoot:lol:[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest- I was the same way. :p Because most of the games my parents bought me as a kid were multiplayer-oriented (and that's how I knew about them) or more directed towards kids as far as difficulty goes, I never got around to playing Ocarina of Time until 2008. It seemed like another one of those things a lot of people thought was great, but wasn't for me for the longest time, especially after trying out the demo on Brawl. Finally, my girlfriend at the time convinced me to give the full game a try.

Holy shit. I couldn't believe I'd let a game that amazing slip by me. Watching other people play and playing demos don't do the game anything NEAR justice. It's something you have to experience from beginning to end yourself, and once you do, it's SO worth it. Words can't do it justice.

If nothing else, see if a friend has a copy they wouldn't mind letting you borrow for a while. You won't be disappointed.

[quote name='aem']Ocarina of Time....BORING??? That is like the best game of all time or close to it. I really wish I had time to replay it.[/QUOTE]

Not everyone likes Zelda games. I don't.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I'll be honest- I was the same way. :p Because most of the games my parents bought me as a kid were multiplayer-oriented (and that's how I knew about them) or more directed towards kids as far as difficulty goes, I never got around to playing Ocarina of Time until 2008. It seemed like another one of those things a lot of people thought was great, but wasn't for me for the longest time, especially after trying out the demo on Brawl. Finally, my girlfriend at the time convinced me to give the full game a try.

Holy shit. I couldn't believe I'd let a game that amazing slip by me. Watching other people play and playing demos don't do the game anything NEAR justice. It's something you have to experience from beginning to end yourself, and once you do, it's SO worth it. Words can't do it justice.

If nothing else, see if a friend has a copy they wouldn't mind letting you borrow for a while. You won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

its funny to hear someone speak so highly of the game....after I just found it collecting dust under my bed :rofl:Great game but old as dirt

I never was a big Zelda fan but I've played my fair share of Zelda games. Also, you can't create a new childhood memory of a fantastic game for someone this far into their gaming life. It just doesn't hold the same weight as it did when you were first exposed to it. A lot of the games I loved as I child wouldn't mean much to someone that hadn't played it because they don't hold the same sentimental value for it that I do.

Me: "Check out this awesome video game I loved from my childhood: Yars' Revenge."
You: "That looks like shit."
Me: :whistle2:(

Picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes as well. Of note, anyone who is looking: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is 17.99. Decent price from what I've seen. 1 left.

The first Zelda I beat was the first one for the DS back when I was in 8th. That same year I borrowed Twilight Princess and loved it. So I decided to buy ocarina of time on the virtual store because it was recommended and I soon loved it. Never got to beat the game since I got stuck. My wii is gathering dust, so I may say that that game is also gather dust. Wish I had time and patience to play them type of games anymore.

I think I've played every Zelda game (including the ones for GB) except for Ocarina of Time and MM. Guess I'm missing out.

Oh, and I actually just opened my launch day GC copy of TP yesterday...

[quote name='Rosterking']The first Zelda I beat was the first one for the DS back when I was in 8th. That same year I borrowed Twilight Princess and loved it. So I decided to buy ocarina of time on the virtual store because it was recommended and I soon loved it. Never got to beat the game since I got stuck. My wii is gathering dust, so I may say that that game is also gather dust. Wish I had time and patience to play them type of games anymore.[/QUOTE]

I played the first one on the NES, LttP on emulator, watched my friend s play parts of OoT, played PH to about 80% and got bored from dying zero times, and played 3D DGH til about halfway (fire dungeon). Just not my cup of tea when most thing you do extra outside of bosses equates to nothing in the end. For the most part, avoiding enemies is easier than killing them, and the result is the same. So then you don't bother killing things anymore, and it just becomes a chore of traveling.

[quote name='jpm804']Received my Silver Xbox Wireless Controller..little dissappointed in the condition.

Was described as like new, but I would more classify it as very good. The controller was clearly used and had some small cosmetic scratches on the controller. Actually had to clean the controller before I used it.

Did come complete with box, manual and accessories ( battery and plug in charger) and played fine. So while not happy with the condition at least it worked and was not horribly used.

Do like the D-pad design but need to get a fighting game to test it out..[/QUOTE]

Emailed CS about the condition of the controller I received and they gave me a partial refund of $6 :applause:

Will continue to shop at AWD with customer service like that...

I posted the Breath of Fire III deal I saw the other day, but has any one ever seen Breath of Fire IV pop up? Would love to get my hands on that game for a decent price.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Even luckier than I thought I was, then. The copy my local GameStop had on their shelve last week was the Special Edition. $34.99 Used but it was like new, like someone opened it then traded it in. The bonus code even still worked. Unfortuntely, some of the foil effect from the slipcover came off when I removed the GameStop price tag. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I don't even know where my voucher is for the Special Edition version I picked up at launch, since I know the cheating outfit for cards portion is still unredeemed, but I did redeem and download the soundtrack(and listened to it once or twice:roll:.

[quote name='BrownCracker']I posted the Breath of Fire III deal I saw the other day, but has any one ever seen Breath of Fire IV pop up? Would love to get my hands on that game for a decent price.[/QUOTE]

I've seen it a few times.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So I guess no one wants RDR for PS3 for $29? ;) Cmon. Before I buy the mf'er and regret it 2-3 days from now n wanna return it.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Buy it and shut up. :p

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So I guess no one wants RDR for PS3 for $29? ;) Cmon. Before I buy the mf'er and regret it 2-3 days from now n wanna return it.:razz:[/QUOTE]

With free shipping and no tax I've never seen it cheaper. Just sayin'. :3

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']With free shipping and no tax I've never seen it cheaper. Just sayin'. :3[/QUOTE]

it was like 23 a week or so ago.

[quote name='BrownCracker']I posted the Breath of Fire III deal I saw the other day, but has any one ever seen Breath of Fire IV pop up? Would love to get my hands on that game for a decent price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would also love that and added it to the list of games I'm watching after I picked up Breath of Fire III. I never did have IV and would really like to play it (of course I already have a huge backlog though). Also hoping Breath of Fire III for PSP comes up.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']With free shipping and no tax I've never seen it cheaper. Just sayin'. :3[/QUOTE]
If GS would get at least ONE copy in stock for PS3 I'd gladly use the b1g1halfoff for it(with another copy of Space Chimps for PC;)).

And I missed those 40+ copies of RDR for $24 by about an hour.:bomb:

[quote name='fortunado']

Me: "Check out this awesome video game I loved from my childhood: Yars' Revenge."
You: "That looks like shit."
Me: :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

holy shit, yar's revenge. MEMORIES.

i loved the little comic in the instruction manual

Got the Little Big Planet dual shock 3 bundle for $43.99 listed as like new. Outer box was opened but controller and game were new and sealed.

holy crap! just snagged a black Dualshock 3 for $25.99 in Very Good condition. Hopefully it won't get cancelled... and it will actually be in very good condition or better!

[quote name='Ace_Defective']4gb XBOX 360 like new $148.99[/QUOTE]

Backordered for the 29th though. Delivery date expected February 2nd.

I went ahead and ordered it still because I just bought a Xbox 360 4GB slim with a 250GB hard drive put into it from a third party seller on amazon for $227. It was listed as very good so I will wait and see what condition it arrives in and if it is not to my liking I will return it and wait for the AWD to come in.

Is there any way to check whether a 360 has a Generic 250GB Hard Drive or a Genuine Microsoft Hard Drive? Kind of worried that maybe the seller just stuck a Chinese 250GB Hard drive in there. I would cancel but it is too late now...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. That 160gb PS3 is STILL up too.[/QUOTE]

Probably cause you can get a brand new one with a $50 gift card right now.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Probably cause you can get a brand new one with a $50 gift card right now.[/QUOTE]
But there were originally 2 of them, so that means at least ONE person found it to be a deal to get the system for $78 off MSRP.:D:booty:

[quote name='aem']Yeah I would also love that and added it to the list of games I'm watching after I picked up Breath of Fire III. I never did have IV and would really like to play it (of course I already have a huge backlog though). Also hoping Breath of Fire III for PSP comes up.[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure I saw the psp version right before I posted my comment earlier.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Dammit they canceled my $26 Dualshock 3. :cry:[/QUOTE]

=( they did the same thing to me with a move controller.

My third item I've gotten from AWD arrived today. Bought a Dreamgear wireless shadow 6 desert camoflage ps3 controller. Played a few games of BLOPS and it works great almost like using a 360 controller on the ps3.

Item came unboxed with usb dongle and charge cable in a resealable plastic bag. The box it came in had some cardboard thing holding the controller still for transport. There was no blister pack packaging.

I think it was like new, item may be repackaged, it's all good got for $14.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back