Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Az986']Cool, I just found a copy of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time for $30.99. Not that great of a deal but I've been looking for that game forever.[/QUOTE]
That was $25.99 about 4 days ago. It jumped $3 overnight from $27.99.

Had it not been getting more expensive I woulda bought it.

[quote name='Altanis']That was $25.99 about 4 days ago. It jumped $3 overnight from $27.99.

Had it not been getting more expensive I woulda bought it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that sucks. I just started checking out this thread yesterday. Oh well

Yeah, I find it's pretty common for them to raise the price on stuff and it sells. I've seen it happen all the time- the price increases and someone buys it.

I guess it's a preemptive move so that it doesn't increase out of their range or whatever.

Received my Rock Band Pro Guitar today. The box had some wear, but everything inside was brand new. Everything sealed, from the guitar to the batteries.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']OK, I"m going to try and ask this without starting a flame war. Please check your responses before firing away at me.

What should be my life expectancy of a PS3? One thing I'm seeing now more than ever is reports of YLOD. Especially with some of the older models. I'll be honest, I've only casually mentally noticed all the different PS3's that have come out. 60, 80, 120, 160, 250, 320 GB HDD. Backwards compatibles, wi-fi's, # of USB's. What I don't know is if they've made any improvements to the internal architecture that would help extend the life of the console.

I'm looking at this for blu-ray and the few exclusive titles I want to play. So I'm watching these holiday bundles but I can't convince myself to pull the trigger yet. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3
[quote name='ArthurDayne']Just received my Black Friday PS3 today. Like New Black Friday Bundle. Definitely has seen use, so not a new but damaged box item. System had been opened, used. Controller looked new, and both the Blu ray and Uncharted were still sealed. I had a question though. The system said the hard drive was corrupted, reformat required on startup. Is that a simple error, no problem with reformat going forward, or is there likely a possibility the drive itself is faulty? I am just curious if I should try to return it/get credit from Amazon to replace the hard drive within my return window.[/QUOTE]
It's likely that you only need to do a file restore or format the hard drive to eliminate the hard drive is corrupted message. Turn on the PS3 using the reset button and HOLD it. Chances are it'll turn the console back off the first time. Then press and hold it again. You'll hear one beep when you press it followed by two quick beeps.

Let go of the reset button after that and it should boot your system into the safe mode for the PS3.

Here's a FAQ that should help you out some more if I didn't explain it properly enough here. I'll also PM you the link and the details on how to get into safe mode.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/10/14/keep-your-ps3-safe-with-this-guide/
[quote name='ploppsdman']The movie isnt a code ... I have no experiece with a psp, but Im assuming if I have a hard copy, then that's it. The only thing that could be used up is the Chains of Olympus code. Is there anyway to test that outside of redeeming it? I ask b/c I will sell this psp bundle after I'm done playing the god of war games, and I can get Chains of Olympus for little to nothing (hard copy).[/QUOTE]
Do you have a PS3? If so go to the left from your friends list to where it says account information. Open that up and then look for 'redeem codes'. Enter the code, press X and it'll take you to a screen to start downloading the game. However if you don't presss X again to continue then the code will remain unused.

If the code is used, then it'll simply say it and wont take you any further than the code entry screen.

[quote name='deathb10w']Received my Rock Band Pro Guitar today. The box had some wear, but everything inside was brand new. Everything sealed, from the guitar to the batteries.[/QUOTE]

How much was it?

EDIT: Nvm, I see it 115 for the PS3 one.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just like the people who whine about greatest hits versus non greatest hits packaging I have to ask, do you play the console or do you play with the box? I still have my box from my long gone 40gb PS3 sitting in my closet. It clutters it up to the point where my walk in closet is a shimmy in closet. But I'm a frickin' packrat and I just can't bring myself to toss it since I might use the box to pack/ship something sometime.;)[/QUOTE]

Same idea of a packrat, but if the time ever comes to sell the console (NEVER) the resale value would be a little higher for it to come in an original box IMO. Also I saw a repackaged halo console that I got from AWD and wasn't impressed of what they did.:nottalking:

[quote name='ploppsdman']There's a line that changes colors that goes across the screen horizontally ... I take it this psp I got is broken, yes?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it. An entire line? I have had 3 PSPs, only one had stuck pixels so I returned it. But sounds like a defective/broken LCD. I still have fond memories of mounting my tv on my wall only to find a cracked spot with thousands of colorful lines emanating from it. Lesson- always have help to mount your tv.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Sounds like it. An entire line? I have had 3 PSPs, only one had stuck pixels so I returned it. But sounds like a defective/broken LCD. I still have fond memories of mounting my tv on my wall only to find a cracked spot with thousands of colorful lines emanating from it. Lesson- always have help to mount your tv.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its a very thin line in the middle of the screen that changes colors ... going all the way across.

I dont suppose an update would help ... crap. Oh well.

Geez, this thing is all kinds of broken ... the controls for the game dont even work. But they work in the menu of the psp? I dont get it. But in game, Kratos just walks to the bottom right and I cant move him anywhere else.

But wow, Like New condition? Uh ... no.

[quote name='ploppsdman']I have no idea what a "good" condition Kinect would look like.[/QUOTE]
I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came almost frigin new. I was extremely surprised.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came almost frigin new. I was extremely surprised.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. Like the move for $66, I'm tempted but right now ... nothing I want to play.

Still tempting.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Thanks for the reply. Like the move for $66, I'm tempted but right now ... nothing I want to play.

Still tempting.[/QUOTE]
Yea no problem. Damn I would have got a Move for $66, all I saw was the $79 that people mentioned. Would like to play Heavy Rain for the first time with it...

[quote name='crewj']yea... 11 used kinects. good price too![/QUOTE]

Looks like the guy with extreme OCD didn't really enjoy his Kinect collection.

He'll be over it in 11 days.

I bet most of the Kinects are from people that got it and then realized how annoying it was or they didn't meet the space requirements.

I'd probably return my Kinect too if I didn't win it for free.

Talk about luck. I was just browsing the Warehouse and found a Like New copy of Tales of Symphonia for the Wii for $14.99. That's $1 cheaper than the copy that was bought out from my cart yesterday. Woot!

xbox 360 4GB S now $148.99 LIKE NEW from amazon warehouse

sorry cant post links as im a new user

*EDIT* Sold out, dam that was quick!!

[quote name='foobag']xbox 360 4GB S now $148.99 LIKE NEW from amazon warehouse

sorry cant post links as im a new user

*EDIT* Sold out, dam that was quick!![/QUOTE]

Sorry that was me.

[quote name='Foolman']Sorry that was me.[/QUOTE]

no worries, interesting to see it pops back and forth ill keep an eye out for it

thanks guys this forum rocks!!

[quote name='ploppsdman']My PSP is going back as its broken ... for anyone looking for one ... Kmart will have one for $130 next week .. and in October, there will be a PSP2.[/QUOTE]

Aren't the rumors saying that there's no backwards compatibility?

There is a Red Wii bundle for $146, like new. That is pretty new on there right? At least I don't remember seeing it earlier...

Of course I couldn't have been doing my random searches when the Xbox was up though...

EDIT: Browsing through the game selection, I am amazed at some of the stuff that is on there. Like the Oblivion LE and the R6: Vegas LE. I knew they existed, but I never see those anywhere. In fact, I don't think I have seen one in person at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 4 more Red Wii Bundles available. I didn't even think to check if there were multiples when I posted it.
[quote name='idd0tt']picked up that wii bundle. crossing my fingers that it'll be complete[/QUOTE]
Hope so. Good luck!

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']what's the lowest we've seen the Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare compilation? $17.99 on Lightning Deals or has it been lower on AWD?

they have a :360: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare copy for $19.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...oFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=used

tempted. I know it's on sale for $5 as DLC, but I'd rather have the hard copy.[/QUOTE]

I've been watching it for a few months and the lowest I've seen was $18.99 on AWD. I got it during the lightning deal, though.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Bought the damn Kinect at 98.

WHAT HAVE I DONNNE[/QUOTE]

You let Microsoft reach into your wallet and steal $98 for a peripheral that will gather dust after you tire of dancing (poorly?) and mad arm waving.

Unfortunately, MS took out the HD webcam that would have allowed the device to pick up your soft sobbing you'll do in a month from now when you wish you could have that money back to go buy a real game. With its array of four mics, it may pick up the sniffling though.

If it makes you feel any better, there's another 5mill or so people who made the same mistake and most of them let MS take $150+ instead. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back