Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
How good/bad are this Playstation slims that have been popping up latetly?

are they returns or refurbished consoles and is it worth to buy one here instead of new?

at what prices do they sometimes come out of and when would be the best time to snag one?everyday?

[quote name='ral1121']How good/bad are this Playstation slims that have been popping up latetly?

are they returns or refurbished consoles and is it worth to buy one here instead of new?

at what prices do they sometimes come out of and when would be the best time to snag one?everyday?[/QUOTE]
It depends, but some of the PS3's people have been getting(including me) have been not as described and/or just downright defective.:whistle2:#

Bahh, my silver 360 controller's guide button is now staying stuck in. Oh well, I guess I can put that money towards a 3DS. I'm a sucker for 3D, and even though the lineup is lackluster, from what people have said the built in stuff will be a hoot.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It depends, but some of the PS3's people have been getting(including me) have been not as described and/or just downright defective.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I was going to jump on the Killzone 3 bundle but I feel that there may be some better specials soon. I dont know what to do, plus E3 is right around the corner so there might also be some good involved.

idk.

Man this thread moves way too quick, lol

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']The day I finally see the elusive Ico... and then I realize I'm just going to wait for the HD version on the PS3... :cry: I hope a CAG picks this up to keep it in the community![/QUOTE]

Damn, would have wanted to pick this up, seems a lurker did =(

I always seem to miss when they have it available, lol

My PS3 Move Bundle is schedule to arrive tomorrow. A few days early.

I'm kind of scared to open it with IATCG's horror story.

[quote name='TraBuch']Why aren't any copies of Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 going on saleeeeeeeeee? Ugh.[/QUOTE]

here are my possible theories:

a. because that game actually takes alot of time to play

b. people's backlogs are huge due to deal after deal and they havent gotten around to it.

c. because its a good game that people actually want to keep.

heck mine is still unplayed and i preordered it from amazon for the $20 promo. probably wont even get to play it til me3 comes out but oh well.

give it a few more weeks or so, ie when dragon age 2 comes out.

[quote name='technicalstylez']here are my possible theories:

a. because that game actually takes alot of time to play

b. people's backlogs are huge due to deal after deal and they havent gotten around to it.

c. because its a good game that people actually want to keep.

heck mine is still unplayed and i preordered it from amazon for the $20 promo. probably wont even get to play it til me3 comes out but oh well.

give it a few more weeks or so, ie when dragon age 2 comes out.[/QUOTE]
Makes sense. I'm pretty sure it also sold extremely poorly, meaning that there aren't all that many copies around.

I would also think that would mean a price drop should be coming soon, but eh, I dunno.

[quote name='gsrce']Man this thread moves way too quick, lol

Damn, would have wanted to pick this up, seems a lurker did =(

I always seem to miss when they have it available, lol[/QUOTE]

I'll give my copy of Ico to amazon warehouse pretty soon

[quote name='ral1121']How good/bad are this Playstation slims that have been popping up latetly?[/QUOTE]
Mine was $184.99 and it was brand new. 120GB.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']The day I finally see the elusive Ico... and then I realize I'm just going to wait for the HD version on the PS3... :cry: I hope a CAG picks this up to keep it in the community![/QUOTE]
I thought about selling my copy of Ico, but I heard the HD remake is supposed to have a different ending.

Just chiming in on the discussion of quality of consoles received...

The halo reach xbox i got on here for $225 with the claim of "Like new" condition came with virtually NO cushioning (just a couple wedges/shards of the form-fit foam that comes inside any xbox box) and the headset arrived in two pieces. It had a bit of a whine to it that sounded like a misaligned fan.

My two items I bought listed as "Acceptable" (DS Lite and PS3 BF Bundle) came in like new condition.

Yet all these "Like New" consoles are coming in horrible condition. Makes me wonder if someone messed up when labeling for quality.

Something to keep in mind when picking up ME3 used: You miss out on the Cerberus Network, which is quite a lot of nice DLC, unless you shell out another 10 bucks, making that only $7 less than a new copy. I also don't know if the other DLC (Shadow Broker, Overlord, Kasumi) is on-disc or done via voucher. If you'd need to buy it separately there's no way that that's a good deal.

Nothing wrong with buying used this gen, especially on PS3 games. Blu-Ray is virtually non-existent on scratches. 360 can be a problem but amazon is so good about returns it's a small price to pay. I have only had to return two things to AWD. One was a ps3, it shut off every 5 min and this 360 controller.

[quote name='Phenomic']Trades in still for 32.00 Essentially could be a 6 Dollar Rental if anyone cared. Honestly though this game should have been a 30 dollar port to begin with or have included ME1.[/QUOTE]

It includes all the current DLC does it not? I don't think a full $60 is wrong here. I know $30 would be a lot better but I don't think $60 isn't justified. I got this on day one and don't regret it one bit.

got my marvel vs capcom 3 yesterday for $40- game came in new still closed but had a small cut on the plastic cover near the spine

------- about that length, for $20 off for a week old game not bad-ill just replace the case.

I picked up a DS-Lite Onyx listed as acceptable, got it this last weekend and it is what i would consider like new No Scratches or problems i have come across.

[quote name='razgriz417']From the responses I'm seeing in this thread, it sounds like it may not be worth buying used this generation[/QUOTE]
In the past week there have been 22 good vs 5 bad in this thread. I think the odds of receiving a defective system have been exaggerated. A big reason for that could be due to IATCG posting about his bad experience at least once a page. Just thought I'd throw the facts out there so you would feel a little better about making a purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='youenvy']got my marvel vs capcom 3 yesterday for $40- game came in new still closed but had a small cut on the plastic cover near the spine

------- about that length, for $20 off for a week old game not bad-ill just replace the case.[/QUOTE]

That's less than 1cm on my phone, nice! I wonder if that cut will increase if I read it on my tv.

[quote name='youenvy']got my marvel vs capcom 3 yesterday for $40- game came in new still closed but had a small cut on the plastic cover near the spine

------- about that length, for $20 off for a week old game not bad-ill just replace the case.[/QUOTE]

Lucky. I haven't even seen one come in stock since then.

I've had great luck here. I bought a 250 GB PS3 in March and it arrived in mint condition. Everything was sealed except the box which strangely enough looked like the UPS guy didn't feel like hand delivering so he punted it off the back of the truck.

Hold CTRL and use the scrolly wheel down. Bam, good as new.

[quote name='cerberez']Just chiming in on the discussion of quality of consoles received...

The halo reach xbox i got on here for $225 with the claim of "Like new" condition came with virtually NO cushioning (just a couple wedges/shards of the form-fit foam that comes inside any xbox box) and the headset arrived in two pieces. It had a bit of a whine to it that sounded like a misaligned fan.[/QUOTE]

There is no way they'd sell that console bundle "used - like new" for that price. Yours is the "used - acceptable" that I saw for that price.

Just got my PS3 320GB Move Bundle "Used - Like New" ... turns out it was only opened for quality control checking. No fingerprints, dust, anything... just like I bought it brand new.

I had a scare when I plugged it into the outlet where my old blu ray player was -- tried to turn it on and thought it was a dud. Turned out that the outlet must be a dud now as I tried it elsewhere and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks to those of you who post deals. I wouldn't have a PS3 without you guys.... and a nagging girlfriend now due to this purchase. ;)

[quote name='jaydepps']I've had great luck here. I bought a 250 GB PS3 in March and it arrived in mint condition. Everything was sealed except the box which strangely enough looked like the UPS guy didn't feel like hand delivering so he punted it off the back of the truck.[/QUOTE]
That's what it sounded like when the UPS guy delivered the family bundle to me last week. It sounded like tossed and slid it up against the railing on my front porch, then rang the doorbell and ran.

I really wish UPS would stop judging their drivers based on the speed of their deliveries and actually get it so they're handing off the package to the recipients instead of chucking them and running. Is an extra 15 seconds REALLY that fuckin' important to UPS?

I just picked up the 208.99 PS3 in Used--Very Good condition. Expected to get here tomorrow(Amazon Prime ftw.) Here's to hoping all is okay with it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's what it sounded like when the UPS guy delivered the family bundle to me last week. It sounded like tossed and slid it up against the railing on my front porch, then rang the doorbell and ran.

I really wish UPS would stop judging their drivers based on the speed of their deliveries and actually get it so they're handing off the package to the recipients instead of chucking them and running. Is an extra 15 seconds REALLY that fuckin' important to UPS?[/QUOTE]

These idiots left my onkyo receiver on my front door before w/out even knocking. The fuckckn' thing didn't even have an outer box and It was there all night.

Next morning I check the status and it says delivered. Open the door and there it is.

They do this w/ all of my deliveries and now I have to constantly check my tracking # when I am expecting a delivery

Just got my Acceptable 320 gb PS3 and it is in beautiful condition. The cords and manual were all still in their plastic bags and the system didn't have a mark on it. Thanks Amazon and CAG!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Hold CTRL and use the scrolly wheel down. Bam, good as new.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is I actually did this... The mobile CAG site though only goes so far before stopping. (And yes I'm using the CAG iphone style site on my desktop at work.) :)

[quote name='egonpax']Funny thing is I actually did this... The mobile CAG site though only goes so far before stopping. (And yes I'm using the CAG iphone style site on my desktop at work.) :)[/QUOTE]

I'll bite. Why?

[quote name='crunchewy']I'll bite. Why?[/QUOTE]

Haha. I wasn't meaning to bait. Well it doesn't stand out as much as the full site (just more basic looking so as not to arouse too much suspicion) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back