Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fujimitsu']Sorry for OT but:

Anyone able to give me a rough idea what 360s go for on AWD lately? Can't get the thread search function to work today... just goes to a blank page or times out.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Last week I saw (all like new):

4 GB Slim - $148.99
250 GB Slim - $232.99 (Bought 1 myself)
250 GB Slim w/kinect - $297.99

Didn't see any 4 GB w/kinect, sorry

[quote name='TraBuch']So I got Littlebigplanet GOTY in the mail today, opened it up and found Littlebigplanet 2 inside.

Hm.[/QUOTE]

Winner?

^^^ Winner, you say?

Charlie-Sheen.jpg

;)

Thanks for the price info guys... might be worth picking up a 4gb just for the handful of exclusives. Decisions decisions...

[quote name='aem']I've had a PSP 3000 for a couple years and didn't even notice the screen border issue on it until I saw someone here post about it a few weeks ago. I don't know how I never noticed it before although I really don't use the PSP all that much. Has this problem been fixed? If it has I might buy a new one or switch back to a 2000 model I never got around to selling.[/QUOTE]
From what Iv'e heard the defects only affect those manufactured before October of 2010, so If you have one manufactured before then your golden. What's more disturbing is that Sony still doesn't recognize it as an issue.:bs:

[quote name='pplcallmeGOD']From what Iv'e heard the defects only affect those manufactured before October of 2010, so If you have one manufactured before then your golden. What's more disturbing is that Sony still doesn't recognize it as an issue.:bs:[/QUOTE]

do you mean manufactured AFTER October 2010? or if you have one manufacturered AFTER that?

I've never noticed it on my PSP-3000 (from last year's Walmart clearance on Rock Band bundles) but I haven't looked tooo closely. Makes me nervous since I once I see this kind of problem, I never can un-see it!

[quote name='TraBuch']So I got Littlebigplanet GOTY in the mail today, opened it up and found Littlebigplanet 2 inside.

Hm.[/QUOTE]

Seems I got the other side of your "win" as AWD just sent me Assassin's Creed 1 instead of part two. How often does mix-ups like this happen?

[quote name='awing']Seems I got the other side of your "win" as AWD just sent me Assassin's Creed 1 instead of part two. How often does mix-ups like this happen?[/QUOTE]
First time it's happened to me and I've order A LOT of games from AWD.

[quote name='pplcallmeGOD']From what Iv'e heard the defects only affect those manufactured before October of 2010, so If you have one manufactured before then your golden. What's more disturbing is that Sony still doesn't recognize it as an issue.:bs:[/QUOTE]

I think the one I just ordered does that. I only notice it though during like the home screen. I'm wondering if I should send it back then because I figure it could get worse. I will have to look into it.

This thread.. might get even more interesting after the 3ds comes out. Curious if warehouse deals will get very many.

Also, thanks everyone for making this the current #1 viewed and replied thread on CAG! :)

My PSP 3000 doesn't have the screen border defect (manufactured 10/01/09) but it does have dust under the screen. Went through 3-4 of them and they all had dust under the screen, surprisingly none had dead/stuck pixels though.

The PSP3000's screens are sort of hit or miss. Regarding the screen border issue, not all 3000's have them, but those that due were manufactured before October of last year. No PSP3000 manufactured after October 2010 have the issue and those manufactured during that month are not likely to have the issue. For me I have the great triumvirate of PSP screen issues as I have a dead pixel, dust under the screen, and the border issue. However all three don't really bother me too much and I always have the comfort of knowing that I can solve all these issues by replacing the screen for less then $30.

[quote name='sadboy']lol Awesome. That's almost as cool as the ThunderCats toy sword with the glowing insignia that I got when I was a kid.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if i buy one i'll be as happy as this guy:

Yeah I'm just waiting for the inevitable 'OMG 179.99 3DS EDIT: Gone in 4 seconds :(' posts.

I can't wait on the 3DS though, should have about $100 or so in credit this week. I want that one day 1. Well..it'll be that Tuesday, but it's worth saving $100+ in tax and gas to get it a day or two later :lol:

Hm.[/QUOTE]

That's a good thing, right?

Saw a 360 being sold by the warehouse in the middle of the night last week and thought I could buy it the next day after checking my bank balance. Returned from work and they were gone. Never heard the warehouse before that and now i can't stop checking.

However, watching the price of the used units rise and fall in a matter of hours is calming, like watching a tide.

[quote name='sadboy']lol Awesome. That's almost as cool as the ThunderCats toy sword with the glowing insignia that I got when I was a kid.[/QUOTE]

I still have some He-Man and Skeletor dress up playsets. The yellow, glow-in-the-dark Skeletor sword is absolutely boss. I'm glad it didn't sell when I put it on eBay a few years back.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I got 2 PS Move Sharp Shooter Controller ($25 sealed & $20 like new) from Half.com. Both shipped from the same seller. What a deal! :D[/QUOTE]

fuck any more left?

[quote name='oldboy26']Whats the cheapest a 360 HDD has gone for? either a 120 or 250. My 20gb isn't cutting it anymore with all the dlc i get.[/QUOTE]

We've seen 250s go for as little as 66.99.

Got my "Acceptable" DSi today. It's only the unit and the power supply, but there appears to be no cosmetic damage at all and so far all the buttons are totally functional. Score?

^^^ Depends on how much you spent ;) But congrats! Glad it worked out!

Another day, another 24 hours without my Mario XL getting canceled! Knock on wood!!!

[quote name='mattcube64']^^^ Depends on how much you spent ;) But congrats! Glad it worked out!

Another day, another 24 hours without my Mario XL getting canceled! Knock on wood!!![/QUOTE]

Ya I re-ordered one of the like new Mario XL bundles for 133.99 and had it as not being delivered until the 23rd it looks like it is now officially in because it saids shipping soon! Hopefully I get it by wed, assuming it really is shipping soon I will keep you updated through pm's hopefully yours is shipping soon now too! :) I really hope it is just a beat up box, for condition it said "box may be repackaged or show signs of wear and tear" *fingers crossed*

I ended up buying a new copy of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved @ $34.99 since amazon is matching Best Buy's price, and that price is pretty much the best I've ever seen in the warehouse deals. Figured I'd mention that in case anyone else has been waiting for one to show up.

[quote name='crunchewy']I ended up buying a new copy of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved @ $34.99 since amazon is matching Best Buy's price, and that price is pretty much the best I've ever seen in the warehouse deals. Figured I'd mention that in case anyone else has been waiting for one to show up.[/QUOTE]

I bought a copy of it from AWD for $25.99 in January :)

I think Kinect games were going for cheaper back then though when there were a lot of sales/promotions going on.

[quote name='aem']I bought a copy of it from AWD for $25.99 in January :)

I think Kinect games were going for cheaper back then though when there were a lot of sales/promotions going on.[/QUOTE]

Doh! Oh well.

I feel for you guys reading all the stories about damaged packages or NorAm rejected trades. I've made over 50 or 60 trades in the last year and never had an issue (other than one time when I sent a big box and they seemed to miss about a half-dozen titles which Amazon itself eventually credited me for), though I'm lucky because I live in RI so any package I send gets there in 24 hours as it's only two states away.

I think one obvious issue is UPS not handling ground packages all that well. The more time your package takes to get there, the further away you are, the longer it sits in the UPS transit system so there's more room for error when you are working with Ground packages.

I'd be curious if those of us who live close to NH have as many issues as those of you who live down south, midwest, west coast, etc. Seems to me that could be a problem, though obviously it's not the only one some of you have encountered.

[quote name='aem']I bought a copy of it from AWD for $25.99 in January :)

I think Kinect games were going for cheaper back then though when there were a lot of sales/promotions going on.[/QUOTE]

Back when Kinect was launching, I imagine there were so many promotions to try to help sell the Kinect. It seems to have worked.

[quote name='egonpax']Today's Tuesday! Where are all the updates?

Really I just want one thing so waiting for that! Come on AWD..[/QUOTE]

Last week they were on Wednesday I do believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back