Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to bite on that $205 160 PS3...been looking at getting a 2nd blu-ray player with wi-fi capabilities and at this price I think I'm down. But seeing as how that Killzone bundle showed up under $200 I'm debating on holding off.

EDIT: Took the plunge on the 160GB BF Bundle w/Uncharted 2, Pixel Junk Shooter, & Karate Kid :br: for $217 like new. There's 2 more:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1300293408&sr=1-11&condition=used

[quote name='parkerlewis']360 Borderlands GOTY is $29.99 and backordered with "Due in stock March 23" now. AFAIK they've only recently started shipping the GOTY with 2 discs instead of 1 base game disc and a sheet of promo codes.

I'd love to get a used copy of the 2-disc version for $30 or less but worry about getting burned by receiving the older one with used-up promo codes.

Edit: It's selling new for $37 now so maybe I should just bite the bullet and go with the sure thing.[/QUOTE]

Well you can always get the AWD and hope it comes with the codes then return it if it doesn't.

Also, I didn't know they had a 2 disc version. I'd rather have that than the code version I have now. Ah well.

I have the PS3 version and thinking about grabbing the 360 2 disc...

[quote name='blindinglights'] OEM is not associated with something being repackaged.[/QUOTE]

Which is why i said it was irrelevant as hes not getting an oem product. No point in confusing people.

[quote name='egonpax']Well you can always get the AWD and hope it comes with the codes then return it if it doesn't.

Also, I didn't know they had a 2 disc version. I'd rather have that than the code version I have now. Ah well.

I have the PS3 version and thinking about grabbing the 360 2 disc...[/QUOTE]

When did the 2 disk 360 version come out? I've only heard of the 1 disc with codes version that I have.

[quote name='Indiana']When did the 2 disk 360 version come out? I've only heard of the 1 disc with codes version that I have.[/QUOTE]

Only within the past month or so, and it seems like Amazon still has some inventory of the older 1-disc + codes version of Borderlands GOTY because the reviews are hit-or-miss as to which version people are receiving.

Bit on one of the BF bundles after I realized I could use an AMEX giftcard to buy an Amazon giftcard and apply it immediately. Thanks, Amazon!

I know i'm late to the party, but i made my first Warehouse purchase last night: Enslaved Xbox for 12.99 (which i guess i should've waited -- this morning you can order it even cheaper, now 11.99) and Uncharted 2 - Game of the Year edition for 19.99.

wow some great deals this morning, crapped that i missed out on those ps3 though :( guess thats what i get for trying to get the recommended 8 hours of sleep lol

[quote name='medetron']wow some great deals this morning, crapped that i missed out on those ps3 though :( guess thats what i get for trying to get the recommended 8 hours of sleep lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah sleep is not recommended in AWD.

Also, received my PS3 Move Sharp Shooter the other day. Seems to be in great condition. The only thing I found "wrong" was someone cut the original tape/sticker that sealed the lid. I haven't tested it yet but it looks mint.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Which is why i said it was irrelevant as hes not getting an oem product. No point in confusing people.[/QUOTE]

He asked what it was, I explained. You said it didn't apply, which was correct, but he might not remember your quick dismissal in the future and incorrectly associate oem with the wrong meaning, which is why I posted. I meant to quote both posts but it was a pain on my smart phone. I wasn't implying you were wrong or anything.

[quote name='blindinglights']He asked what it was, I explained. You said it didn't apply, which was correct, but he might not remember your quick dismissal in the future and incorrectly associate oem with the wrong meaning, which is why I posted. I meant to quote both posts but it was a pain on my smart phone. I wasn't implying you were wrong or anything.[/QUOTE]

Just reread that post, didn't realize I came off like such a fuck. Sorry about that. Need my coffee still I guess.

[quote name='medetron']thanks!, but i was referring to the killzone bundle. I'm a sucker for packaging lol[/QUOTE]

Ah...unless I'm mistaken its been a few days since that's shown up.

Just got my like new DSI XL Mario Kart bundle in! (got it for $133.99) Its brand new, sealed. Just a beat up box, some creases on the side and a gash at the bottom of the front. As long as I have no dead pixels I am good to go haha :) Btw sorry its on an angle like that lol, just wanted to take a quick pic, but ya outside of that gash at the bottom its definitely new, never been opened.

1218469768_Jz3n7-S.jpg

^^^ Awesome, man! Glad you got it early and in great condition!

Mine *finally* gave me a tracking number a couple hours ago. It's in IL, and I'm in MO. Should be here tomorrow; but I'll be gone all.day.long. So, I expect I'll actually end up seeing it on Friday. ****ing UPS ;p But as long as its in good condition too, I'm a happy camper.

[quote name='mattcube64']^^^ Awesome, man! Glad you got it early and in great condition!

Mine *finally* gave me a tracking number a couple hours ago. It's in IL, and I'm in MO. Should be here tomorrow; but I'll be gone all.day.long. So, I expect I'll actually end up seeing it on Friday. ****ing UPS ;p But as long as its in good condition too, I'm a happy camper.[/QUOTE]

Ya everything worked out perfectly, it was most definitely brand spanking new, never been opened/used :) Also no dead pixels or anything which rocks. FYI the xl is huge and an awesome upgrade from my ds lite lol Should hold me over until christmas time when I look into getting a 3ds. I would have gotten one on launch but due to a serious lack of any games I am interested in, the $250 price tag I figured I was better off with an XL on the cheap.

[quote name='blindinglights']He asked what it was, I explained. You said it didn't apply, which was correct, but he might not remember your quick dismissal in the future and incorrectly associate oem with the wrong meaning, which is why I posted. I meant to quote both posts but it was a pain on my smart phone. I wasn't implying you were wrong or anything.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to derail the thread anymore than it's already been, but OEM packaging means non standard packaging. I could have just said "they will probably ship it in a plain unmarked box", but after spending years buying items from Dell and other electronic companies at discounts just due to no retail packaging, I felt OEM was a good way to suggest not in original packaging.

Back on topic, they still haven't canceled my 999 order, and the order status is "Shipping Soon", so here's hoping!

[quote name='jd10984']Ya everything worked out perfectly, it was most definitely brand spanking new, never been opened/used :) Also no dead pixels or anything which rocks. FYI the xl is huge and an awesome upgrade from my ds lite lol Should hold me over until christmas time when I look into getting a 3ds. I would have gotten one on launch but due to a serious lack of any games I am interested in, the $250 price tag I figured I was better off with an XL on the cheap.[/QUOTE]

Too bad Best Buy isn't offering the same $20 in credit with purchase at it's U.S. stores as it's doing here in Canada. It's great incentive to buy now as opposed to closer to the holidays. (When it may be sold out anyways)

My kart bundle is also enroute.

So after selling my DS lite, 60gb ps3, and 20gb xbox 360; I have gotten a 320gb move bundle, 250gb xbox 360 kinect bundle (unopened just a box gash), and Mario kart XL bundle for $230 out of pocket :)

[quote name='jd10984']Ya everything worked out perfectly, it was most definitely brand spanking new, never been opened/used :) Also no dead pixels or anything which rocks. FYI the xl is huge and an awesome upgrade from my ds lite lol Should hold me over until christmas time when I look into getting a 3ds. I would have gotten one on launch but due to a serious lack of any games I am interested in, the $250 price tag I figured I was better off with an XL on the cheap.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I had to go through 6 XLs before I could find one without stuck pixels.

[quote name='sunghost']Nice, I had to go through 6 XLs before I could find one without stuck pixels.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I typically have that luck with all systems haha, went through 3 ds lites, 5 PSP's all due to dead or stuck pixels. But I examined my XL over for a while and found none what so ever :)

[quote name='jd10984']Ya, I typically have that luck with all systems haha, went through 3 ds lites, 5 PSP's all due to dead or stuck pixels. But I examined my XL over for a while and found none what so ever :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hate buying new handhelds.. I always find defects right out of the box.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah I hate buying new handhelds.. I always find defects right out of the box.[/QUOTE]

Ya same here.

Awesome, man. Glad it looks nice!

Cross your fingers for me!

Success!

"We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department."

Warehouse Deals items (Sold by Warehouse Deals, Inc) :

1 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors $24.99 1 $24.99

Shipped via UPS

[quote name='gsrce']Success!

"We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department."

Warehouse Deals items (Sold by Warehouse Deals, Inc) :

1 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors $24.99 1 $24.99

Shipped via UPS[/QUOTE]

You're about to play the best DS game ever. Enjoy it.

[quote name='jd10984']Just got my like new DSI XL Mario Kart bundle in! (got it for $133.99) Its brand new, sealed. Just a beat up box, some creases on the side and a gash at the bottom of the front. As long as I have no dead pixels I am good to go haha :) Btw sorry its on an angle like that lol, just wanted to take a quick pic, but ya outside of that gash at the bottom its definitely new, never been opened.

1218469768_Jz3n7-S.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I hate you!:drool::drool:
I ordered the same thing but my one was in shitty condition.
It was missing the original box, there was light scratches on the ds unit, and random spots (finger print? scratches?) on the screen. My one is going back. What sucks is that amazon labeled the condition of the ds as "Like New".... it is not even close.

:cry::cry:

[quote name='wbc1228']I hate you!:drool::drool:
It was missing the original box, there was light scratches on the ds unit, and random spots (finger print? scratches?) on the screen. My one is going back. What sucks is that amazon labeled the condition of the ds as "Like New".... it is not even close.

:cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

WOW that sucks :( How much did you pay for it? I paid 133.99. I am selling my sealed version of Mario Kart that I got with it to my friend for $20 so really I paid just $114.99 for it w00t. I already have MK so I have no need for an extra copy.

[quote name='jd10984']WOW that sucks :( How much did you pay for it? I paid 133.99. I am selling my sealed version of Mario Kart that I got with it to my friend for $20 so really I paid just $114.99 for it w00t. I already have MK so I have no need for an extra copy.[/QUOTE]

My price was identical, 133.99

Guess I'm unlucky.
Hopefully, Amazon will change the item condition to Acceptable when they put it back on the marketplace.

Has anyone bought any of the ipod touch models (3rd generation) from amazon warehouse? If so how was the condition of it? I really don't care for the cameras and just want to get a bigger gb version for the cheaper price.

I got my Kinect TV mount in and everything seems to be in good shape. It might have been a return, but I'm not sure. Small tear on the back of the box. I haven't had a chance to try setting it up yet, but so far so good.

[quote name='wbc1228']I hate you!:drool::drool:

:cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

Eek! That scares me... I'm in the same boat. Should know by tomorrow or Friday what kind of luck I have...

EDIT: Also, if anyone cares, keep an eye on that DSi Orange Mario Bundle. It's said OOS for a while now, but I just refreshed, and it clearly said $83.99. When I clicked it though, it said OOS. Might be a quick fix on their part, or a mistake. But if you're in the market, that'd be a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back