Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']Shhhhh can't go off topic here didn't you hear ?[/QUOTE]

You should get some topical cream for butt-hurt.

That evil fetch game kept taunting me last night when I was trying to get the deals.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']watch out guys, off topic police are here!

don't worry bout me though, I'm on topic; apparently Fetch is only 99 cents!! GO GO GO!![/QUOTE]

The reviews are promising

I recently bought fetch! and I love it already! The dogs are really cute and you can buy hats,collars,toys and food for them! It's really hard to train the dogs for obeidience though. Agility is really fun to do and it's pretty easy too! You can go to the kennel and adopt a different dog whenever you want! They have Beagles,Boxers,Chihuahuas,Dachshunds,German Sheperds and Labrador retrievers all in a lot of colours! I recommend buying this game if you love dogs!

[quote name='preston181']You should get some topical cream for butt-hurt.

That evil fetch game kept taunting me last night when I was trying to get the deals.[/QUOTE]

What is this fetch game people keep on mentioning ? Sounds epic !

My order for Crysis 2 was cancelled, but my copy of Killzone 3 is still labeled Shipping Soon. Crosses fingers that it actually ships...

My L.A. Noire and AC: Brotherhood went back to Not Yet Shipped, and I got a cancellation for my Brink due to lack of availability. Everything else seems fine... for now.

Both my copies of Noire shipped. But what I don't get is that I ordered them 2nd wave and others earlier then me got there's cancelled.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Both my copies of Noire shipped. But what I don't get is that I ordered them 2nd wave and others earlier then me got there's cancelled.[/QUOTE]

I think it is safe to say that Amazon is just sending some of these randomly and cancelling others and not based off of when it was ordered. They could possibly be basing it off of order history too though I can't confirm that. My orders are still in the "shipping soon" phase and i ordered within the first hour or so that this was publicized.

My order went from "Shipped" to 'Not Yet Shipped".

:cry:

Oh well no harm no foul, and this made for an interesting weekend.

[quote name='dan121887']My order went from "Shipped" to 'Not Yet Shipped".

Oh well no harm no foul, and this made for an interesting weekend.[/QUOTE]
Lol that just plain sucks

Visual confirmation will be required but I say if one or two get some games for $.01 this was worth it. I will be looking for some pics next week showing off the loot.

[quote name='dan121887']My order went from "Shipped" to 'Not Yet Shipped".

Oh well no harm no foul, and this made for an interesting weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just had that happen for Crysis 2, Killzone 3 and Black Ops.

I got an email finally for my missing Bulletstorm order that was "not yet shipped". They said due to the pricing error, they cancelled it. My other two orders are still labeled as "shipping soon". We'll see...

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Yeah I just had that happen for Crysis 2, Killzone 3 and Black Ops.[/QUOTE]

Would be crazy if everyone's "shipped" order did that

[quote name='Donkey132']Looks like that's what is happening[/QUOTE]

Ruht roh!

I'll still laugh if poker is the only one to actually get his games.

[quote name='illennium']I wonder how many Amazon employees' Labor Day weekend plans got screwed because of this.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they celebrate Labor Day in India.

My Brink shipped and I have a UPS tracking #

I was ordering the as they were popping up at 6 yesterday...

My Portal 2, Crysis 2, Killzone 3 moved from SS to NYS

Oh well

if "shipped" orders are being canceled, then it appears nobody will benefit from this

I think poker is too much of a troll to admit that his orders fell through as well.

[quote name='CyReN']I don't think they celebrate Labor Day in India.[/QUOTE]

I'm not talking about the customer service department. Have they outsourced their other departments as well? I'm talking about the people who had to come in to find and fix the glitch, stop shipments, make decisions about how to handle the situation, and manage the people implementing the decisions.

[quote name='urallgyots']if "shipped" orders are being canceled, then it appears nobody will benefit from this

I think poker is too much of a troll to admit that his orders fell through as well.[/QUOTE]

Nope. All of my orders that i placed are shipped, not a single one of them got cancelled yet.

[quote name='poker360']Nope. All of my orders that i placed are shipped, not a single one of them got cancelled yet.[/QUOTE]

plenty of orders have gone from "shipped" to "not yet shipped"

[quote name='urallgyots']if "shipped" orders are being canceled, then it appears nobody will benefit from this

I think poker is too much of a troll to admit that his orders fell through as well.[/QUOTE]

Well I still have an order as shipped. It might vary. Plus I could have imagined the other order as shipped since I do have a lack of sleep due to this event. lol

[quote name='urallgyots']plenty of orders have gone from "shipped" to "not yet shipped"[/QUOTE]

Riveting tale, chap. Not mine.

Just remember that Until it is physically delivered to your doorstep it is amazons property. I hope you guys get the deals, but just want to be realistic at the same time.

[quote name='poker360']Riveting tale, chap. Not mine.[/QUOTE]

give it a few hours. They are probably going through a shitload of orders, one by one.

off topic: Ashley Judd is on KCET right now and she looks FINE as hell

My Madden 11 ps3 was cancelled, but my crysis 2, LA noire for ps3 and bulletstorm for 360 shipped. my portal 2 for ps3 is still on the not yet shipped

[quote name='ssjmichael']For those that had shipped status change to not yet shipped, did you originally get a tracking number and everything?[/QUOTE]

That's what I want to know.

[quote name='forweg']That's what I want to know.[/QUOTE]

I have a tracking number from UPS and an email from Amazon that Brink has shipped

Well I have had 2 games cancelled and the rest were moved to not yet shipped. I got the email about the error as well so it seems that none of mine will slip through. It was fun while it lasted. I figured because of the long weekend they would catch it. Had it been during the week this might have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back