Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Update...

My order that went from Shipped to Not Shipped Yet has now had all but Killzone 3, Portal 2, Dragon Age 2, and my 3 actual AWD items removed from the list. Strangely enough however my bank has accepted the charges received from Amazon (i.e. not pending, they have gone through), but no refund for my .08 yet.

Oh well just got to pre-order Skyrim Collectors Edition at a local mom n pop store for $69.99. :whee:

[quote name='mgford11']Everything is gone from my acct. no emails.[/QUOTE]

that's not right, they should have at least emailed you.. it was their error..

One order (two games) canclelled with email notification, and one game from another order got cancelled with email notification, but the other two games in that order are still at "shipping soon."

Other orders are fine.

Sweating a little; but still staying hopeful a few slip through the cracks! :)

Just looked at my account and looks like my last order was canceled. Other two are shipped so there is still slight hope for those.

Order 1 (Shipped)
L.A. Noire (PS3)
Crysis 2 (PS3)

Order 2 (Shipped)
Killzone 3 (PS3)
Dead Space 2 (360)
Dragon Age 2 (360)

Order 3 (Cancelled)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
Portal 2 (PS3)

All of mine were cancelled earlier today without any email or whatnot. *shrug* Figured it would happen anyway. ^.^

Though now I'm receiving my emails about them being cancelled with the explanation of incorrect price (instead of the lack of items from last night).

All of my games have officially been removed from my orders. I received a cancellation email earlier for 2 of the games, but nothing for the rest. I knew this was too good to be true, but what a ride!

Alright I got 5 emails informing me of the price mistake and the order is gone. oh well it was fun while it lasted. If ANYONE gets a game we will need to see it after all this mess. :) Good luck to those remaining.

Well, that's it!

Just looked at my orders, and everything is just gone.... But no more emails. Only thing left is Homefront, but I'm certain it'll be cancelled.

Definitely disappointed, but not mad. I'll try to get a quick promotional credit since I didn't get any cancellation emails for the other 8 games; but if it doesn't work out, no biggie.

I ordered within about 20 minutes of the deals going live, and they immediately went to "shipping soon". At this point, I'm convinced nobody will get anything. I hope I'm wrong, I do... And I wish everyone the best! But anything not yet shipped doesn't have a chance; and I think there's a good shot other stuff will be intercepted.

Been fun! Good luck to all!

[quote name='theoneone']everything i ordered was cancelled and you know what? im not even mad.[/QUOTE]

You know there's a pic for that right? ;)

Any way, 3 cancellation emails. However I have one order left. It says shipped, and it might slip through since I bought an actual game for more than a penny. Cheers to people who get in on this.:beer:If not, may the force be with you!

I just got 8 emails telling me the price was a mistake and they "verify prices as part of our shipping procedures" which I do not get considering plenty of people have made it through the cracks.

I checked my order and I still have KZ3, Portal 2, and DA 2 in there so I shall remain slightly optimistic.

Now that this is over I have to deal with the microsoft store debacle from slickdeals earlier last week. Those bastards are still holding $550 of my money...

[quote name='strait edge follower']It sucks that peoples orders are getting canceled or shipped back. This doesn't surprise me that this is happening but it was certainly worth a shot[/QUOTE]

Yup, it was worth the drama for a few pennies.

But I'll have to see a picture of someone's shipped games next to their order invoice before I believe anyone actually got anything.

[quote name='strait edge follower']It sucks that peoples orders are getting canceled or shipped back. This doesn't surprise me that this is happening but it was certainly worth a shot[/QUOTE]

The thrill was in the hunt. It's not everyday that something like this comes along. It was fun.

[quote name='mgford11']Now that this is over I have to deal with the microsoft store debacle from slickdeals earlier last week. Those bastards are still holding $550 of my money...[/QUOTE]

Asus laptop with a free xbox?

The funny thing is that even if every single order is canceled or re-routed, we won't know for a while because there will be those who insist on lying that they got theirs.

Has anyone else's orders that are listed as "shipped" not been cancelled?

All of my orders are still listed as "shipped" with no cancellation

[quote name='urallgyots']how can it be in transit on a ****ing sunday? think about it[/QUOTE]

I got a good laugh when I read this :applause:. I was waiting for someone to p[oint that out.

[quote name='poker360']Has anyone else's orders that are listed as "shipped" not been cancelled?

All of my orders are still listed as "shipped" with no cancellation[/QUOTE]
Shipped no cancellation here.

This whole fiasco just makes me laugh. It seems most CAG's like amazon and the deals and benefits and then bam amazon makes a mistake and those same CAG's are all like "who cares it's a corporation".

Bottom line is Amazon is great and if anyone actually gets their games the Amazon went above and beyond and everyone should be very very thankful. Amazon "owes" nothing to anyone on this mistake. If you get your games you all should be singing the praises. If you dont oh damn well.

Bottom line is though there is nothing to be proud of here, you took advantage of a glitch not a real deal.

[quote name='Pliskin101']This whole fiasco just makes me laugh. It seems most CAG's like amazon and the deals and benefits and then bam amazon makes a mistake and those same CAG's are all like "who cares it's a corporation".

Bottom line is Amazon is great and if anyone actually gets their games the Amazon went above and beyond and everyone should be very very thankful. Amazon "owes" nothing to anyone on this mistake. If you get your games you all should be singing the praises. If you dont oh damn well.

Bottom line is though there is nothing to be proud of here, you took advantage of a glitch not a real deal.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='poker360']Has anyone else's orders that are listed as "shipped" not been cancelled?

All of my orders are still listed as "shipped" with no cancellation[/QUOTE]

Mine is too

[quote name='Velo214']just use that same back cover sticker to stick up the residue and it's easy. perfect case[/QUOTE]

this is what i was going to suggest too, just press that sticker down on the sticky residue and quickly pull up, then repeat and voila!

[quote name='Pliskin101']I got a good laugh when I read this :applause:. I was waiting for someone to p[oint that out.[/QUOTE]

A few people pointed it out (myself included) only to be shot down by people saying they've had things shipped on Sunday before. :roll:

This was one of those deals where we finally saw Amazon have a fairly serious problem with their shipping updater. I wonder what happened, some kind of crazy glitch?

[quote name='preston181']The thrill was in the hunt. It's not everyday that something like this comes along. It was fun.[/QUOTE]

It was fun indeed (and alittle frustrating lol) I don't think any other deal will ever make me stay up past 4 in the morning ever again

The 3 game orders that were "shipping soon" just shipped and gave me a UPS tracking number from Indiana. This late in the game it seems they would've been cancelled by now. Guess we'll see Wednesday whether they show up or not.

Ok now I am offically confused...

I ordered at about 6:30 last night, by 8:00 I was at "Shipping Soon", 10:00 am this morning switched to "Shipped", roughly 6:30 tonight got sent from "Shipped" to "Not Yet Shipped", 8:00 items removed from cart, 9:30 now at "Shipping Soon" again...

umok.jpg

[quote name='dan121887']Ok now I am offically confused...

I ordered at about 6:30 last night, by 8:00 I was at "Shipping Soon", 10:00 am this morning switched to "Shipped", roughly 6:30 tonight got sent from "Shipped" to "Not Yet Shipped", 8:00 items removed from cart, 9:30 now at "Shipping Soon" again...

[/QUOTE]

Do you have something in there that wasn't a penny? I see your price is 29.50 I think. That would be a lot of penny items.

I wonder if that has something to do with it. The penny items might get removed, but the other item might not.

[quote name='preston181']The thrill was in the hunt. It's not everyday that something like this comes along. It was fun.[/QUOTE]

It was fun indeed (and a little frustrating lol). I don't think any other deal will ever make me stay up past 4 in the morning ever again

[quote name='strait edge follower']It was fun indeed (and a little frustrating lol). I don't think any other deal will ever make me stay up past 4 in the morning ever again[/QUOTE]
You obviously haven't been around for Amazon's Black Friday sales.

[quote name='TraBuch']You obviously haven't been around for Amazon's Black Friday sales.[/QUOTE]

I've heard of the amazon black friday madness but I never really used amazon untill this year. Cag showed me the light ! If the deals are worth it I will stay up with you guys on that day. Gotta take that day off from work ahead of time

[quote name='dan121887']Ok now I am offically confused...

[/QUOTE]
It was a good idea to throw them in with real items. I would have done this but there was no time with all the madness. I think you may wind up getting them, but it is possible that everything will ship but the penny games.

Everything went to "Shipped" then within the hour changed to "Not Yet Shipped" for the first time since I've ordered them. Yep, my hope's dead on this. No e-mails about cancellations or price mistakes, or even a shipping notification for when it was supposedly shipped.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Everything went to "Shipped" then within the hour changed to "Not Yet Shipped" for the first time since I've ordered them. Yep, my hope's dead on this. No e-mails about cancellations or price mistakes, or even a shipping notification for when it was supposedly shipped.[/QUOTE]

Did anyone's status change that received the shipping notification?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Did anyone's status change that received the shipping notification?[/QUOTE]
So far, still says shipped and has the tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back