Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gomikeoh']I am just going to leave this here (Only a portion of what i ordered.)

[/QUOTE]
Want to be a kind soul and sell me one of those Crysis 2s

i haven't been following the thread since early this morning, but maybe that's for the best -- i think i'm going to just ignore my Amazon account and not check my emails and i'll either be pleasantly surprised next week when a package arrives, or i'll be none worse for the wear if it doesn't.

[quote name='gomikeoh']I am just going to leave this here (Only a portion of what i ordered.)

[/QUOTE]

Do I see 5x times each?

Oh so you are one of those people?

I hope they all get cancelled :censored:

[quote name='mcthatch']hey, guy who craps on other people's parade, we already had that conversation like 5 pages ago. But thanks for trying to be a fuck[/QUOTE]

I think what he's trying to say is...
Amazon has the capabilities using some of UPS's tools to put a tracer on the package and have it redirected back to them.

haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286.jpg

[/QUOTE]
lol not sure why people wanna be a dick.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol not sure why people wanna be a dick.[/QUOTE]

As I recall, mods used to enforce a rule against this type of %*$@!. I say it's time they re-introduce it to cut off the trolling/drama before it infects entire threads, and ultimately the entire forum, as it's begun to do here.

To those who aren't pathetic hoarders/flippers, congrats for being among the lucky who were able to take advantage of this 'deal'.

Not getting my hopes up, but I had a great war story about these penny games @ amazon and how my f5 button is broke now, at dinner. then mid-sentence ios5 pops up the shipping notification from amazon, and my jaw dropped. It's even weighed properly for the qty of the shipment and everything, not just a generic placeholder. Gonna be ridiculous if this happens.

[quote name='Firecrest']As I recall, mods used to enforce a rule against this type of %*$@!. I say it's time they re-introduce it to cut off the trolling/drama before it infects entire threads, and ultimately the entire forum, as it's begun to do here.

To those who aren't pathetic hoarders/flippers, congrats for being among the lucky who were able to take advantage of this 'deal'.[/QUOTE]
It'll get cancelled eitherway. Let's be honest.

Oh, and I did notice something earlier that makes me think that they've put a hold on all UPS shipments - you can't generate shipping labels when you trade in items since yesterday afternoon. possibly to pull these shipments back?

[quote name='mcthatch']hey, guy who craps on other people's parade, we already had that conversation like 5 pages ago. But thanks for trying to be a fuck[/QUOTE]

Grow the fuck up you stupid little prick, I was simply trying to pass on information that most of us are not completely out of the woods yet. I wasn't lying either, Amazon can electronically tell UPS using the tracking number so it can have the package be undeliverable and have it be RTS back to shipper. I'm not trying to be pessimistic just passing off information before more of you guys wet your pants.

Just because I'm not posting a bunch of useless crap and saying OMGOMGOMGOMG my order still says "shipping soon" does not mean I'm not waiting on the outcome of this either.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I think what he's trying to say is...
Amazon has the capabilities using some of UPS's tools to put a tracer on the package and have it redirected back to them.[/QUOTE]

You being sarcastic? WE JUST HAD THAT CONVERSATION! THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY TO HIM! (caps intended)
:drool:

[quote name='mgford11']Oh, and I did notice something earlier that makes me think that they've put a hold on all UPS shipments - you can't generate shipping labels when you trade in items since yesterday afternoon. possibly to pull these shipments back?[/QUOTE]

The website was hacked. Try theupsstore

[quote name='Vap']Hahahahaha!!!! That's fucking awesome!![/QUOTE]

And loser hoarders will always lose. :bouncy:

[quote name='skiizim']Grow the fuck up you stupid little prick, I was simply trying to pass on information that most of us are not completely out of the woods yet. I wasn't lying either, Amazon can electronically tell UPS using the tracking number so it can have the package be undeliverable and have it be RTS back to shipper. I'm not trying to be pessimistic just passing off information before more of you guys wet your pants.

Just because I'm not posting a bunch of useless crap and saying OMGOMGOMGOMG my order still says "shipping soon" does not mean I'm not waiting on the outcome of this either.[/QUOTE]

and I was trying to tell you that we just had that conversation. If you don't believe me :spam:for brains, then look back a few pages. Idiot.

[quote name='Firecrest']As I recall, mods used to enforce a rule against this type of %*$@!. I say it's time they re-introduce it to cut off the trolling/drama before it infects entire threads, and ultimately the entire forum, as it's begun to do here.

To those who aren't pathetic hoarders/flippers, congrats for being among the lucky who were able to take advantage of this 'deal'.[/QUOTE]

Lets go over some facts here.

#1. You are jealous, admit it, and dont lie to yourself.
#2. Getting these games was a big MAYBE.
#3. Peoples orders that have gone through, mine included have been canceled.
#4. Everyone that participated in this "deal," knew that there was a 99.9% chance/likelihood that our orders would be canceled.

Quit being bitter. There have been plenty of times where I have missed out on great deals from this site, that doesn't mean I flame others for their fortune. One day you will probably score a great deal, in which I probably wont be able to participate in. Its all the circle of love on these forums.

Relax.

[quote name='gomikeoh']
haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286.jpg
[/QUOTE]

and loser will always be losers!

and people like you will never get it.

I hope you get 5x karma for being such a jerk and ordering so many.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[quote name='gomikeoh']Lets go over some facts here.

#4. Everyone that participated in this "deal," knew that there was a 99.9% chance/likelihood that our orders would be canceled.

Quit being bitter. There have been plenty of times where I have missed out on great deals from this site, that doesn't mean I flame others for their fortune. One day you will probably score a great deal, in which I probably wont be able to participate in. Its all the circle of love on these forums.

Relax.[/QUOTE]

I'd almost give you a thumbs up for this if it wasn't for the fact that you ordered 5 of everything.
stfuclean.jpg

stfuclean.jpg

[quote name='Flesseck']Can anyone how people are getting these games for pennies?[/QUOTE]
Amazon glitch. Majority of people are already getting orders cancelled.

Relax.[/QUOTE]

as i said some people (hint:you) will never get it.

You didn't order one or two you have the gall to order 5 ea. The other poster is right posters like you are a representative of the bad of CAG posting and posters.

bumped

and well said

[quote name='Pliskin101']as i said some people (hint:you) will never get it.

You didn't order one or two you have the gall to order 5 ea. The other poster is right posters like you are a representative of the bad of CAG posting and posters.[/QUOTE]

Not to be an ass, but let me guess: you didn't get any?

[quote name='poker360']Not to be an ass, but let me guess: you didn't get any?[/QUOTE]

you probably oughta take a break from the thread for a few days. you're gonna have a bullseye on your back :p I hope my games actually leave the mothership and get dropped on my doorstep!

Let me say this in simple terms.

Me ordering five, honestly would not have made any other caggers order any different. The chances of an order passing was slim.

So the quantity, is actually a moot point of discussion.

[quote name='mgford11']you probably oughta take a break from the thread for a few days. you're gonna have a bullseye on your back :p I hope my games actually leave the mothership and get dropped on my doorstep![/QUOTE]

lol I get plenty... :cool:

[quote name='mgford11']you probably oughta take a break from the thread for a few days. you're gonna have a bullseye on your back :p I hope my games actually leave the mothership and get dropped on my doorstep![/QUOTE]
:roll:

I Hate to be that guy, but Jesus. These are only video games.

[quote name='mcthatch']and I was trying to tell you that we just had that conversation. If you don't believe me :spam:for brains, then look back a few pages. Idiot.[/QUOTE]

Look at the big internet fuck head, this thread has grown almost 100 pages in a little over a day. I'm not going to waste my time looking through a bunch of pages but instead I get some condescending asshole like yourself when I was just trying to be helpful.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Let me say this in simple terms.

Me ordering five, honestly would not have made any other caggers order any different. The chances of an order passing was slim.

So the quantity, is actually a moot point of discussion.[/QUOTE]

You using simple terms is not surprising as you are simple minded.

What you did was WRONG but again you will not get it because you have no moral compass.

[quote name='poker360']Not to be an ass, but let me guess: you didn't get any?[/QUOTE]
I get plenty :cool:

As far as some A -hole with no morals or understanding I do not like to see CAG muddied up with that type of scum.

Also to make this clear, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV will be coming late next week, after everyones shit gets cancelled, or after people post pictures of them getting their games..

Relax.[/QUOTE]

Jealous? Sorry, but as much as you aim for that to be the outcome of your blatant trolling, that's just not the case. FYI, I have enough games in my backlog to last me a lifetime, so missing out on this deal is no biggie.

Take the time to get over yourself and understand what I'm merely stating is that gloating about hoarding is stirring up lots of retarded drama that nobody wants to sift through.

:lol: This thread is going downhill in a hurry. But if anyone actually gets ANY of these it'll be a miracle. If anyone does though and ordered way more than the 'omg hoarders' who already posted about ordering multiples in here, then I wanna see pics.;)

[quote name='Pliskin101']You using simple terms is not surprising as you are simple minded.

What you did was WRONG but again you will not get it because you have no moral compass.[/QUOTE]
Nothing I did was wrong. Let me repeat that again. Nothing I did was wrong.

Moral compass? Did I steal these? Did I deny any other cagger of this opportunity?

What I don't understand is why so many people have a problem with people ordering more than one copy.

If you ordered more than 10-20 then your order probably will be flagged down and cancelled.

If you ordered less then that there is a chance that amazon will ship.

But the thing is amazon still has a lot of these items still in stock, meaning those who ordered more than 1 did not "hoard" anything.

These items are still available (once amazon cancels all the big orders), you just missed the boat from which it took amazon to realize the glitch.

Plain and simple: you are just bitter that you were not able to get in on the glitch.

tldr: stfu with all the saltiness

And it is CAG not CAGGERS.

What the hell is a cheapassgamerger???

So just to clarify, everyone's orders that are shipping were never cancelled and then can back and shipped? There were just orders that were still in limbo correct?

[quote name='gomikeoh']Nothing I did was wrong. Let me repeat that again. Nothing I did was wrong.

Moral compass? Did I steal these? Did I deny any other cagger of this opportunity?[/QUOTE]

STFU already.... you are WRONG and obviously an idiot as well.

[quote name='antlp89']What I don't understand is why so many people have a problem with people ordering more than one copy.

If you ordered more than 10-20 then your order probably will be flagged down and cancelled.

If you ordered less then that there is a chance that amazon will ship.

But the thing is amazon still has a lot of these items still in stock, meaning those who ordered more than 1 did not "hoard" anything.

These items are still available (once amazon cancels all the big orders), you just missed the boat.

Plain and simple: are just bitter that you were not able to get in on the glitch.

tldr: stfu with all the saltiness[/QUOTE]

It is morally wrong...that is simple to understand for anyone with some understanding, compassion and morals..

[quote name='Pliskin101']It is morally wrong...that is simple to understand for anyone with some understanding, compassion and morals..[/QUOTE]

I have never seen someone this angry on cag before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back