Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Total Haul from Nextworth (Great Ipod Exchange) starting from last Friday:

All in complete, Like New Condition

Mario Hoops 3 on 3 (DS) - $14.04
New Super Mario Bros (DS) - $13.62
NHL 10 (PS3) - $9.18
Yoshi's Island (DS) - $15.08
3 copies of Mario Party 8 (going to BB) - $16.49, $16.99, $21.10
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) - $10.06

[quote name='keit2208']Thought this was a place to post deals, not brag about things you bought out. These aren't even from the warehouse.[/QUOTE]

are you new to this thread?

[quote name='Kaiser499']Best Buy dropped the trade in price to $9.00 instead of $30.00 a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up bud.
I was almost in for 3.

[quote name='predseth']Twilight Princess Wii $13.05 Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=generic&qid=1305647683&sr=1-1&condition=used

Once again, this is Nextworth and not AWD, but their quality has been great thus far for me.[/QUOTE]

Decided to bite- free shipping and no tax. I played it 90% of the way on GCN when it came out, but probaly wii version will be fun. Better than spending 20 on it new, as long as the disc is ok I can probably resell it for 10 anyway down the road

What do you guys think of a 160 GB ps3 slim @ 157.99 (like new)? one just like it was 142 about 2 weeks ago....so I don't know if I should wait for a drop or get it now in case it goes up again...

[quote name='MacDaddyX12']What do you guys think of a 160 GB ps3 slim @ 157.99 (like new)? one just like it was 142 about 2 weeks ago....so I don't know if I should wait for a drop or get it now in case it goes up again...[/QUOTE]

Just went to go buy it out from under you and its not there anymore

iconxbox360.gif
Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition $5.85 - Very Good

Pretty cheap if anyone is interested.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Just went to go buy it out from under you and its not there anymore[/QUOTE]

haha I was about to do the same.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Just went to go buy it out from under you and its not there anymore[/QUOTE]

Then this is probably both of us right now: -_-

EDIT: [quote name='rey6eric']haha I was about to do the same.[/QUOTE]

You guys are ruthless...jezuz.

[quote name='MacDaddyX12']Then this is probably both of us right now: -_-

EDIT:

You guys are ruthless...jezuz.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's a tough one to pass up for anyone. For the Blu-Ray alone + if you only play games a little, it's a great deal like new. In the future, if you are on the fence, don't ask us here. Someone will jump that fence.

[quote name='ral1121']Looking for Modern Warfare 2 on the xbox for $19.99[/QUOTE]

check out gohastings.....

You can probably get that game $10-$15 after coupon

[quote name='aznhero913']check out gohastings.....

You can probably get that game $10-$15 after coupon[/QUOTE]

mm.....how good are they in quality? what carrier do they usually use?

I like AWD because you know what to usually expect with the description of items...and Prime.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ral1121']mm.....how good are they in quality? what carrier do they usually use?

I like AWD because you know what to usually expect with the description of items...and Prime.

Coupon seems to be dead.[/QUOTE]

meh, ebay is best bet.
& gohastings for the most part sends atleast very good condition stuff.

So I bought Call of Duty 4 used:Like new from a seller that is fullfilled by Amazon.

I got it for $12.44 but when I got to your orders menu, the only option on there is Request Cancellation. It doesn't say the usual "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment". It has been like that for a couple of hours now. I went back and searched for the game again and it changed to Acceptable for $12.44. Do you think they made a mistake and they won't fullfil my order?

I bought both the black DSi ($91) and red/black DS Lite ($64) this morning. The DSi was listed "like new" and included everything but might come repackaged. The DS Lite was listed "like new" and included everything but might have scuff marks on the outer case. As long as the screens are fine I don't give a flip cause both are going to my children, heh. I'll report back after I receive 'em. I've bought tons of things over the years from Warehouse Deals and never had a problem and with Amazon's return policy I'm not too worried ;-)

Just bought one of the $63.99 DS Lites, there were 3 in Like new condition and they each had a different description. one description said it came with everything, the other said it may be repackaged, and the third had no description. Does it matter which one I chose?

My other issue is a general question. I had just received a Used "Good" condition Polar DS Lite from Warehouse deals a few days ago that was $74. Obviously this red one iI just bought is a better deal. I have heard you guys mention how easy it is to return stuff back that was bought on amazon warehouse deals. Which option do you guys chose when asking for a refund that doesn't charge you for shipping?

[quote name='KarlMarx']Just bought one of the $63.99 DS Lites, there were 3 in Like new condition and they each had a different description. one description said it came with everything, the other said it may be repackaged, and the third had no description. Does it matter which one I chose?

My other issue is a general question. I had just received a Used "Good" condition Polar DS Lite from Warehouse deals a few days ago that was $74. Obviously this red one iI just bought is a better deal. I have heard you guys mention how easy it is to return stuff back that was bought on amazon warehouse deals. Which option do you guys chose when asking for a refund that doesn't charge you for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Afaik, the only way to get free shipping is the claim amazon made a mistake or sent a defective item.

[quote name='cheeky']Afaik, the only way to get free shipping is the claim amazon made a mistake or sent a defective item.[/QUOTE]

Hm... that sucks. Anybody else have experience in returning things bought via amazon warehouse deals? Do they always charge you shipping? Can I lie and say it was defective?

[quote name='KarlMarx']Hm... that sucks. Anybody else have experience in returning things bought via amazon warehouse deals? Do they always charge you shipping? Can I lie and say it was defective?[/QUOTE]

yes you can lie, but that's on you

Defective or not as described always gets me free return shipping though I was always telling the truth so I dont know if they check :D

[quote name='KarlMarx']Hm... that sucks. Anybody else have experience in returning things bought via amazon warehouse deals? Do they always charge you shipping? Can I lie and say it was defective?[/QUOTE]

If your morals do not interfere you can say it was not matching description and complain about scuffs or other super minor cosmetic damage.

[quote name='jacknicklson']yes you can lie, but that's on you

Defective or not as described always gets me free return shipping though I was always telling the truth so I dont know if they check :D[/QUOTE]

Wow thanks, I must've missed the not as described option. That one works. And no I wasn't gonna lie about it being defective haha. I was just wondering what option you guys chose for returning stuff without paying shipping.

[quote name='KarlMarx']Wow thanks, I must've missed the not as described option. That one works. And no I wasn't gonna lie about it being defective haha. I was just wondering what option you guys chose for returning stuff without paying shipping.[/QUOTE]
I bought a ds lite then decided to go with a 3ds. I just returned with the no longer needed option and they just took off 4.xx from my return.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']I bought a ds lite then decided to go with a 3ds. I just returned with the no longer needed option and they just took off 4.xx from my return.[/QUOTE]
I believe the deduction is exactly what he is trying to avoid haha.

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Here's Little Big Planet GOTY for $10.78: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1305736887&sr=1-23&condition=used

I also found the first Uncharted for $16 shipped with Prime -- can anybody tell me if that's a good deal? Will it go any lower? I just got a PS3 and I've been looking to pick it up, but I'm not sure if that's the lowest it's been.[/QUOTE]

I think the lowest I've seen Uncharted recently was around $10 from buy.com. I bought a used (like new/complete) copy from gohastings for $7 or $8 IIRC.

EDIT: Here's the thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287428

[quote name='sunghost']I think the lowest I've seen Uncharted recently was around $10 from buy.com. I bought a used (like new/complete) copy from gohastings for $7 or $8 IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. Gohastings looks like it has supply issues -- a lot of the games I'm looking for (admittedly popular ones) are usually out of stock. Is it better to buy it now from Amazon or wait for a better deal?

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Thanks for the reply. Gohastings looks like it has supply issues -- a lot of the games I'm looking for (admittedly popular ones) are usually out of stock. Is it better to buy it now from Amazon or wait for a better deal?[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can get it much lower than $16 shipped right now, ebay prices seem to go for around $16 (shipped) used. Not sure if you should wait for it to drop (or the likeliness of that happening), IMO it's worth that price.. definitely one of my favorite PS3 games along with Uncharted 2.

[quote name='sunghost']I don't think you can get it much lower than $16 shipped right now, ebay prices seem to go for around $16 (shipped) used. Not sure if you should wait for it to drop (or the likeliness of that happening), IMO it's worth that price.. definitely one of my favorite PS3 games along with Uncharted 2.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay then. I'll probably order it at that price. Nice Phantom Dust avatar, by the way. (Sorry if I'm mistaken.)

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Thanks for the reply. Gohastings looks like it has supply issues -- a lot of the games I'm looking for (admittedly popular ones) are usually out of stock. Is it better to buy it now from Amazon or wait for a better deal?[/QUOTE]

Of course it'll be cheaper down the line, most games depreciate in value eventually.

On another note, the 3DS Aqua Blue systems are at $204.99 "Very Good" right now from Warehouse Deals.

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Ah, okay then. I'll probably order it at that price. Nice Phantom Dust avatar, by the way. (Sorry if I'm mistaken.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yeah it's from Phantom Dust. I wish a sequel would be made, it's one of my favorite original xbox titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back