Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cadeSILVER']^Likely due to the Nintendo Selects line.[/QUOTE]

ian't brawl supposed to be hitting select soon?
Im waiting on a price drop for that. I lost my game but still have the case.
Not paying 30+ for a copy

[quote name='KarlMarx']Just bought one of the $63.99 DS Lites, there were 3 in Like new condition and they each had a different description. one description said it came with everything, the other said it may be repackaged, and the third had no description. Does it matter which one I chose?

My other issue is a general question. I had just received a Used "Good" condition Polar DS Lite from Warehouse deals a few days ago that was $74. Obviously this red one iI just bought is a better deal. I have heard you guys mention how easy it is to return stuff back that was bought on amazon warehouse deals. Which option do you guys chose when asking for a refund that doesn't charge you for shipping?[/QUOTE]

I just received my acceptable DS lite today and I would call it fair to good at best inside looks like it had a skin or something on it. Anyway I selected not as described and got free shipping on the return.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Actually idk it uncharted will drop much more than it has. At least not permanent price point wise.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much all mass produced games drop throughout the years and I doubt Uncharted would be an exception. Still, if you want to play it now then buy it now. Technically everything becomes cheaper eventually. Super Mario Bros. 3 was bound to drop in price on the NES years later but I wouldn't have waited that long to play it. :lol:

And now the Aqua Blue 3DS is at $202.99 "Very Good".

[quote name='Rozz']Pretty much all mass produced games drop throughout the years and I doubt Uncharted would be an exception. Still, if you want to play it now then buy it now. Technically everything becomes cheaper eventually. Super Mario Bros. 3 was bound to drop in price on the NES years later but I wouldn't have waited that long to play it. :lol:

And now the Aqua Blue 3DS is at $202.99 "Very Good".[/QUOTE]

Well used copies will. I was thinking more so new price. I don't think it will drop a whole lot more outside of the occasional sale.

[quote name='imacgod']I wonder how or where Amazon is getting these last-gen games...[/QUOTE]

My best guess is that someone traded it in but at $2.50 TIV... that is really hard to believe.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Well used copies will. I was thinking more so new price. I don't think it will drop a whole lot more outside of the occasional sale.[/QUOTE]

All of the new copies of Sony first party games from last generation went down in price.:D

[quote name='Rozz']All of the new copies of Sony first party games from last generation went down in price.:D[/QUOTE]

Too bad 99% of them are all GHs if still sold by Amazon :/

Ok, so my $12.xx Like New copy of Medal of Honor (ps3) from Nextworth fulfilled by Amazon arrived today... and there was NO DISC in the case!

Does anyone know if "fulfilled by Amazon" means that an Amazon employee is supposed to check the condition of the item at any point in time? I'm wondering if it will be possible to convince Amazon to ship me one of their own Like New copies to replace it.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Ok, so my $12.xx Like New copy of Medal of Honor (ps3) from Nextworth fulfilled by Amazon arrived today... and there was NO DISC in the case!

Does anyone know if "fulfilled by Amazon" means that an Amazon employee is supposed to check the condition of the item at any point in time? I'm wondering if it will be possible to convince Amazon to ship me one of their own Like New copies to replace it.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, that's surprising. I got my Dead Rising 2 and Call of Duty: World At War from them in perfect condition. You should definitely hit up Amazon Chat to resolve it.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Ok, so my $12.xx Like New copy of Medal of Honor (ps3) from Nextworth fulfilled by Amazon arrived today... and there was NO DISC in the case!

Does anyone know if "fulfilled by Amazon" means that an Amazon employee is supposed to check the condition of the item at any point in time? I'm wondering if it will be possible to convince Amazon to ship me one of their own Like New copies to replace it.[/QUOTE]

Dude, the same thing happened to me this Monday. I have to return it to Amazon. I got World at War Xbox in great condition though.

[quote name='shurija']Whoa, that's surprising. I got my Dead Rising 2 and Call of Duty: World At War from them in perfect condition. You should definitely hit up Amazon Chat to resolve it.[/QUOTE]

I got my :ps3: copies of Medal of Honor and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and they were close enough to the stated "Like New" condition. What sucks is that both had stickers on the cover art which left nasty sticky residue. That and they replaced the cases with generic clear blu-ray cases instead of the ones specifically for PS3 games.

But yeah, hit up Amazon chat like shurija said and see what they can do for you. They might send you a replacement or in the worst case scenario, just refund you your money.

[quote name='shurija']Whoa, that's surprising. I got my Dead Rising 2 and Call of Duty: World At War from them in perfect condition. You should definitely hit up Amazon Chat to resolve it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='foreinter']Dude, the same thing happened to me this Monday. I have to return it to Amazon. I got World at War Xbox in great condition though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='knightsdwn']I got my :ps3: copies of Medal of Honor and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and they were close enough to the stated "Like New" condition. What sucks is that both had stickers on the cover art which left nasty sticky residue. That and they replaced the cases with generic clear blu-ray cases instead of the ones specifically for PS3 games.

But yeah, hit up Amazon chat like shurija said and see what they can do for you. They might send you a replacement or in the worst case scenario, just refund you your money.[/QUOTE]

Just finished chatting to a CS rep. Gotta return it for a refund since it was sold by a 3rd party and only "fulfilled by Amazon". grrr, now I got to go print out the shipping label using my own paper & ink, tape it all up, and use my gas to drop it off at UPS! (

Last edited by a moderator:
.[/QUOTE]

The copy of Golden Sun I ordered also arrived as an empty case. I ordered a bunch of games and have come to the conclusion that Nextworth really doesn't understand what LIKE NEW means. At least half of them are very good at best. Granted the prices were so good I would have bought them in Good condition. But water damaged manual, cases with dents and scratches that actually tear through the cover art, old sticker residue, and disc visible scatches/wear do not qualify as LIKE NEW.

amazon CS just refunded my money, didn't ask for a return.

[quote name='rey6eric']
iconxbox360.gif
Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition $5.85 - Very Good

Pretty cheap if anyone is interested.

haha I was about to do the same.[/QUOTE]

Like new is better than very good right? Imma buy one just for the steel book

[quote name='Survivalism']^^If you hit the stickers with a hair dryer first and peel them off slowly, you should be OK.[/QUOTE]

In hindsight, I wish I did that method. My OCD tendencies of keeping games pristine is a bitch sometimes.

[quote name='shurija']I just use clear plastic tape to remove it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I also do this on residue left on the cases themselves. Works great. Sometimes I use the sticker I just peeled off if it has enough adhesives left instead of cutting out a piece of tape. Cheap ass for real ;)

After reexamining the games I received from Nextworth, it seems both discs were resurfaced. Seemed like a waste of time with the BR coating and what not. I actually still need to check if the games actually play though. I'm crossing my fingers I don't have to deal with the hassle of returning the games.

[quote name='Toss']The copy of Golden Sun I ordered also arrived as an empty case. I ordered a bunch of games and have come to the conclusion that Nextworth really doesn't understand what LIKE NEW means. At least half of them are very good at best. Granted the prices were so good I would have bought them in Good condition. But water damaged manual, cases with dents and scratches that actually tear through the cover art, old sticker residue, and disc visible scatches/wear do not qualify as LIKE NEW.

amazon CS just refunded my money, didn't ask for a return.[/QUOTE]

Well, there goes my hope of ordering from Nextworth. An "Acceptable" might arrive in worst conditions from them.

They also have Call of Duty 2: Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...5ODGQG0R&qid=1305783536&sr=1-3&condition=used

I would order if I knew people were still playing online

[quote name='ral1121']Well, there goes my hope of ordering from Nextworth. An "Acceptable" might arrive in worst conditions from them.[/QUOTE]
Ironically all the acceptable ones were acceptable. lol .All were DS games, disc only in a blank box, as expected. One came with a torn cover/ no manual.

[quote name='Toss']Ironically all the acceptable ones were acceptable. lol .All were DS games, disc only in a blank box, as expected. One came with a torn cover/ no manual.[/QUOTE]
Wow. I was gonna order an Acceptable copy of Modern Warfare 2, but I just couldn't resist a Like New one from Nextworth.

Lets see how this one turns out. Only $18.33

Bought Transformers the Game (360) for my nephew for $4. I thought Revenge of the Fallen and War for Cybertron were ok, so we'll see.

Got a PSP Ratchet & Clank bundle, "Good" at $110. Came in at what I would call Like New and I'm a pretty anal person about scratches/scuffs/etc.

[quote name='TheHelix']Bought Transformers the Game (360) for my nephew for $4. I thought Revenge of the Fallen and War for Cybertron were ok, so we'll see.[/QUOTE]

The first game is Terrible. not worth $4

I finally ordered a couple more GBA games from POM Media. I'm pretty sure they are listing games accurately again. They have very few cartridge games that are not listed as acceptable. They definitely still have some games left over from when they were being listed incorrectly though. But I'm expecting the newly listed games I ordered to come complete.

[quote name='aem']I finally ordered a couple more GBA games from POM Media. I'm pretty sure they are listing games accurately again. They have very few cartridge games that are not listed as acceptable. They definitely still have some games left over from when they were being listed incorrectly though. But I'm expecting the newly listed games I ordered to come complete.[/QUOTE]

Are they called Express Media now?

Got a $10.10 "like new" copy of burnout paradise (360) from Nextworth. I would say it's "very good" but not "like new". There are minor scuffs on the plastic sleeve of the casing, nothing bad, the kind that develop after being owned in an average home over a length of time (as opposed to sitting on a gamer/collector's shelf).

[quote name='rvdrock']The official warehouse deals seem to be the only seller where the ratings are accurate...[/QUOTE]

ExpressMedia storefront on amazon is where I usually order my used games if I don't order from amazon warehouse - I have never had an issue when ordering a "like new" copy...they run their prices pretty cheap and the games come flawless in most cases

[quote name='proKoyeon']ExpressMedia storefront on amazon is where I usually order my used games if I don't order from amazon warehouse - I have never had an issue when ordering a "like new" copy...they run their prices pretty cheap and the games come flawless in most cases[/QUOTE]

Neither Have I. Ordered some old PS3 games, arrived in perfect condition. They are usually cheaper than AWD now in days.

Expressmedia (pommedia) is usually fantastic. Few weeks back though they listed every game with incorrect description. aem and myself, and probably others, ordered quite a bit from them in that period and it all went back. Some of those incorrect listings still persist, but anything with a description is fine.

So every game I've bought from here has had free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime. This one cost $3.99 to ship:

9SQeY.png

22 days for a 15 hour drive. Thanks, USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back