Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a like new 4gb xbox 360 slim yesterday for 148.99. it was backordered so its not expected to ship until the 16th. Hoping it comes in pretty good condition and hopefully I can find a 250gb hd pretty cheap.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']$1.68 Boogie DS came brand new like stated had a sticker over it that said $4.99 i'm sure they bought it for cheap at some retailer[/QUOTE]

The $3 copy of Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 I got still had a "$29.99!" sticker on it. :p

Sure wish Amazon Warehouse would "return to glory" so I can pick up a reasonbly priced PS3. Guess the 40gb for $150 should have been the one, but after my 40gb went dead, not sure if I'd feel safe with a fat unit.

Cmon Amazon, you can dooooo it.

[quote name='blazenumb1']Its Like New now, great deal.[/QUOTE]

I don't like that it says cleaning and repair was done, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, canceled the order. Really shouldn't be spending anything...

That is their standard description for any Like New games. Basically it means they resurfaced the disc and sometimes replace the case.

[quote name='devilman12']just picked up a kinect like new for $ 83.99 :)[/QUOTE]

Checked after I saw your post and was able to get one like new at the same price :cool:

[quote name='devilman12']just picked up a kinect like new for $ 83.99 :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got one as well, make sure you watch their notes, some "Like New" state may be repackaged, while others state nothing or the "cleaning" messages. Got one with overnight shipping, scheduled for tomorrow.

[quote name='cheeky']I used to think 32.99 was a good price for xenogears but if you look at the completed listings on ebay you'll find this price is incredibly average. AWD disappoints yet again.[/QUOTE]

Wow... and today Xenogears has jumped up to $58.99 (Acceptible), $63.99 (Good), $73.99 (Like-New).

[quote name='scott_matthews']Wow... and today Xenogears has jumped up to $58.99 (Acceptible), $63.99 (Good), $73.99 (Like-New).[/QUOTE]

Thats how AWD has been working lately. Some games have gone back and forth between ridiculously high prices and decent prices. Both Xenogears and Parasite Eve II went way up last night while Legend of Mana came back down. AWD pricing makes no sense.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Wow... and today Xenogears has jumped up to $58.99 (Acceptible), $63.99 (Good), $73.99 (Like-New).[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha! Amazon, you so silly! No harm in keeping on eye on the prices in case they ever go down but it's not looking good.

So today I got my acceptable Cosmo Black 3DS that I paid $172.99. The box was a bit beat up, and had some tape around it, but inside everything looked brand new, everything still wrapped, AR cards sealed. I let it charge a bit and turned it on. I'm really happy with the product and the deal I got on it, very excited to start toying around with it. The ONLY thing that bugs me, is on the bottom screen, it looks like under the screen in the bottom left there is a little scratch or a little collection of dirt just sitting there. It's definitely not dead pixels, which I'm thankful for, but it's still kind of annoying. Anyone have any solutions to cleaning under the screen? If anything, I'm think it's something that can be sent in to Nintendo to see what they can do about it.

[quote name='Foladar']Thanks, got one as well, make sure you watch their notes, some "Like New" state may be repackaged, while others state nothing or the "cleaning" messages. Got one with overnight shipping, scheduled for tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my first post on a Deal on CAG :)

I will be more thorough next time.

[quote name='gojiboy']So today I got my acceptable Cosmo Black 3DS that I paid $172.99. The box was a bit beat up, and had some tape around it, but inside everything looked brand new, everything still wrapped, AR cards sealed. I let it charge a bit and turned it on. I'm really happy with the product and the deal I got on it, very excited to start toying around with it. The ONLY thing that bugs me, is on the bottom screen, it looks like under the screen in the bottom left there is a little scratch or a little collection of dirt just sitting there. It's definitely not dead pixels, which I'm thankful for, but it's still kind of annoying. Anyone have any solutions to cleaning under the screen? If anything, I'm think it's something that can be sent in to Nintendo to see what they can do about it.[/QUOTE]
What was the quality listed as?

I'm looking for a 3DS and I saw Amazon as a very good for 199.99, and if there's a good chance I'm getting a boxed system, I'd love to buy it. OoT is coming out soon and I need a system.

[quote name='gojiboy']So today I got my acceptable Cosmo Black 3DS that I paid $172.99. The box was a bit beat up, and had some tape around it, but inside everything looked brand new, everything still wrapped, AR cards sealed. I let it charge a bit and turned it on. I'm really happy with the product and the deal I got on it, very excited to start toying around with it. The ONLY thing that bugs me, is on the bottom screen, it looks like under the screen in the bottom left there is a little scratch or a little collection of dirt just sitting there. It's definitely not dead pixels, which I'm thankful for, but it's still kind of annoying. Anyone have any solutions to cleaning under the screen? If anything, I'm think it's something that can be sent in to Nintendo to see what they can do about it.[/QUOTE]
What was the quality listed as?

I'm looking for a 3DS and I saw Amazon as a very good for 199.99, and if there's a good chance I'm getting a boxed system in good shape, I'd love to buy it. OoT is coming out soon and I need a system.

If I buy something from the warehouse using Amazon credit and have to return it for whatever reason, will the credit just be re-applied to my account once the return processes?

[quote name='evilwrath666']If I buy something from the warehouse using Amazon credit and have to return it for whatever reason, will the credit just be re-applied to my account once the return processes?[/QUOTE]

yes

finally pulled the trigger on that Kinect, had $66 in credit so about $17 out of pocket. i think E3 really convinced me into buying this thing finally, plus having 3 kids helps too. ghost recon looks pretty decent, finally starting to include some pretty cool looking games that work with kinect so worth the squeeze at $84

Now I'm sitting here wondering if I should do the black 3DS for 201.99 that's in "Very Good" condition or if I should do the "Like New" blue 3DS for 215.99. Could I get lucky on the "Very Good" or is the Like New the safer bet? Ideally I want the system complete with the Club Nintendo code (hopefully) not registered.

Personally I'd try the 'Very Good' one; you can always send it back if you don't like it. I'm sending back my 'Good' DS Lite because it is actually not 'Good.' Battery issues and it's missing the GBA slot cover.

It can vary greatly. My acceptable Cosmo Black 3DS came pretty much brand new. I mean it looked like it might have been opened, there was some extra tape on it and the box was beat up, but everything inside was brand new. Everything wrapped and in plastic, sealed AR cards, unused Club Nintendo code. Besides the bit of dust underneath one of the screens that you read about earlier, it's immaculate. In contrast, earlier in the year I bought a Like New or Very Good PS3 bundle and it was defective, had to get a new one. It can really depend, I guess the point I'm is sometimes you can luck out, and Acceptable or Good can be great stuff.

[quote name='Readthepost']2 questions.

1. How do you get the "prices low to high" to work correctly?
For example, I see number 24 "Motoross Mania" is not order.

2. How do you set up to see more than 24 items per page?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Storefront shows prices correctly.

[quote name='Readthepost']I'm not sure what this means, but you can see my example, right?
Motocross Mania is number 24 and the price $1.49 and the number 23 is $1.99.[/QUOTE]

ahh, just realized what you were asking, basically you cant fix that. amazon's sorting system is fucked unless its by bestselling

[quote name='aem']The sort order doesn't update in real time with the prices. Sometimes it takes a little while for it to correct itself.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DudeImGodly']ahh, just realized what you were asking, basically you cant fix that. amazon's sorting system is fucked unless its by bestselling[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

I'm chatting with amazon and they are telling me that there is no way to increase or descrease the items per page and no way to skip to page number x.

[quote name='Vegan']Ghost Recon looks decent? You want to fire a gun like you're honking a horn and doing jazz hands?[/QUOTE]

rckbp2.gif

[quote name='bigloser']
rckbp2.gif
[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if you're trying to make that look not fun or not. Any time I can kill people by using my hand like a sock puppet is a good time to me.

I Ordered a Kinect earlier simply because tired of borrowing my friend's and I gotta get hyped for Dance Central 2. That and Child of Eden and the marionette cowboy game has kinda given me enough incentive to want to get.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Ordered a Kinect earlier simply because tired of borrowing my friend's and I gotta get hyped for Dance Central 2. That and Children of Eden and the marionette cowboy game has kinda given me enough incentive to want to get.[/QUOTE]

Child*

;)

I wasted money buying the kinect that I thought my daughter would like to play. Also wasted $30 for kinectimals and fitness evolved, at least I only spent $20 for kinect sports that collecting dust.

[quote name='bigloser']
rckbp2.gif
[/QUOTE]

:lol: that is exactly what everyone trying this at home is going to look like!

[quote name='tepro']I wasted money buying the kinect that I thought my daughter would like to play. Also wasted $30 for kinectimals and fitness evolved, at least I only spent $20 for kinect sports that collecting dust.[/QUOTE]

Kinect Sports is a ton of fun. Not sure why you are not playing it?

I just received my very good 3ds, it basically came brand new. It was 199.99 on AWD , so far im very please with my purchase.

[quote name='johnmirra']I just received my very good 3ds, it basically came brand new. It was 199.99 on AWD , so far im very please with my purchase.[/QUOTE]
Yeah? That's awesome, was that the Cosmo Black 3DS? I just ordered it last night for 201.99 (waited too long and it went up in price) I'm hoping for the same-- 200 is my sweet spot for a new 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back