Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah? That's awesome, was that the Cosmo Black 3DS? I just ordered it last night for 201.99 (waited too long and it went up in price) I'm hoping for the same-- 200 is my sweet spot for a new 3DS.[/QUOTE]
If yours comes in good shape I might be ordering one too.

It was absolutly perfect, and yes it was the cosmo black one. Not a scratch on it and everything else sealed. i have to say i was very impressed. Idk if its just me but i can see the 3d from alot more angles then i have heard reported. so far im quite impressed. IM sure i will love it even more when i buy ocarina of time in a week :)

[quote name='johnmirra']It was absolutly perfect, and yes it was the cosmo black one. Not a scratch on it and everything else sealed. i have to say i was very impressed. Idk if its just me but i can see the 3d from alot more angles then i have heard reported. so far im quite impressed. IM sure i will love it even more when i buy ocarina of time in a week :)[/QUOTE]

I think the "sweetspot" range may vary between units. Mine is very small, if I'm not in the range I'll see ghosting.

Ordered my father a 60 GB PS3 for Father's Day. Had to bite since it was only $189.99, only thing that worries me is that "acceptable condition". But I think that its a decent enough price for a complete PS3.

[quote name='NOFX232']Ordered my father a 60 GB PS3 for Father's Day. Had to bite since it was only $189.99, only thing that worries me is that "acceptable condition". But I think that its a decent enough price for a complete PS3.[/QUOTE]
You shouldve jumped on targets $140 160GB PS3 w/ Blops deal..
i know i shouldve..

[quote name='Vegan']Nothing says "Thanks for creating me into existence" like a beat-up, used PS3.[/QUOTE]

So bad... :lol:

Put in another order through Express Media for the Halo 2 Collector's Edition for like new. At least they haven't jacked up their prices like AWD.

I hate to repeat my sentiments about AWD, but I am not feeling these old skool games showing up randomly and their sudden price hikes. I haven't ordered from them yet (especially at today's prices!), so maybe I shouldn't pass judgement, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing and reading as of late. The honeymoon might be over.

[quote name='johnmirra']I just received my very good 3ds, it basically came brand new. It was 199.99 on AWD , so far im very please with my purchase.[/QUOTE]

This makes me really excited for the 3DS I have arriving on Monday. Decided to hold off on buying any 3ds games and pick up Zelda and RE when they come out in the next couple of weeks.

Got my $199 Very good 3DS. Thing was brand new with only the box being taped over on the flap to open it. Everything else was perfect.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Got my $199 Very good 3DS. Thing was brand new with only the box being taped over on the flap to open it. Everything else was perfect.[/QUOTE]
*thumbs up* I can't wait to get my unit on Tuesday. Portable Ocarina of Time Player, I await you!

ordered the "home movies 10th anniv dvd set" yesterday for $53.99- seemed like a good deal and let's hope "acceptable" really IS acceptable...

Got my "Like New Persona 2: Eternal Punishment from a 3rd party seller in the mail this morning and it does in fact look "Like New", the only problem I have with it is that there's no instruction manual which I now need to get and two there are little barcode stickers on both the game and bonus disc.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Got my "Like New Persona 2: Eternal Punishment from a 3rd party seller in the mail this morning and it does in fact look "Like New", the only problem I have with it is that there's no instruction manual which I now need to get and two there are little barcode stickers on both the game and bonus disc.[/QUOTE]

Doesnt sounds like its 'like new' to me if its missing something.

[quote name='Arakias']Doesnt sounds like its 'like new' to me if its missing something.[/QUOTE]

Its not. Amazon's policy is everything (minus DLC) is included for a like new condition of a game.

[quote name='TheHelix']EA Sports MMA (PS3) - 14
http://www.amazon.com/EA-SPORTS-MMA...&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1307950227&sr=1-125

Any opinions on this game?[/QUOTE]

I bought the 360 version and i liked it alot. The online was lacking people the last time i tried and it needs a online pass so if you buy it used you will have to spend $10 on a pass to go online...

This game is found for $20 new all over and $10 used including from site famlyvideo.com with $2 ship.

The fights last often for 15-30 secs then loading back to the menu. So i recommend installing it to the HDD.

The gameplay is fun and when you do find people online it is fun but like i said the matches can end in 15 secs. It feels real but we are all used to longer periods of time doing something. Anyways great game and best i played for this type of thing. Worth $20 new since you need a pass for $10 anyways.

[quote name='TheHelix']EA Sports MMA (PS3) - 14
http://www.amazon.com/EA-SPORTS-MMA...&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1307950227&sr=1-125

Any opinions on this game?[/QUOTE]

Picked it up at sams club for like $8. Worth $14 easily... was really surprised by it considering that it lacked a license from any MMA organization. It's a lot of fun once you get the hang of the controls. I'm not sure how deep it turns out to be at a higher level, but it's a great way to burn a few hours here and there with friends.

Got my 'Very Good' 3DS today. It came pretty much brand new except for a TINY chip in the paint on the back of the console. Not enough for me to cry over, however.

Pics:
defect.jpg

Like I said, it's no big deal and it's barely noticeable. I know some people are pretty anal with their consoles, but if that's the case you shouldn't be buying on AWD anyways.

Also, I noticed someone already registered my console with nintendo. Does anyone know how this will effect my warranty should something happen to my 3ds?

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']

Also, I noticed someone already registered my console with nintendo. Does anyone know how this will effect my warranty should something happen to my 3ds?[/QUOTE]

Ooh, that sucks. I'm really banking on the points from my console-- fingers crossed that someone didn't register mine.

[quote name='jacknicklson']You dont get the extendd warranty but the out of the box warranty should follow the console and not the club nintendo registrar[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for the info

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Ooh, that sucks. I'm really banking on the points from my console-- fingers crossed that someone didn't register mine.[/QUOTE]

I still got 160 points when I put in the pin number (it's different from the serial number to register the console). Not sure if you get more points if you register the console as well, though.

Just got my mega man legends came in great condition, but since it was acceptable its missing the cover art/manual. anyone know where i can get this stuff?

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Ah, thanks for the info

I still got 160 points when I put in the pin number (it's different from the serial number to register the console). Not sure if you get more points if you register the console as well, though.[/QUOTE]

You can also get an extra 40 points for linking it to your eshop account on the nintendo store from the console.

Got what appears to be a brand new copy of Halo 2 Collector's Edition from Express Media. The thing still had the circular adhesive seals on the top and bottom to hold the case in the slip cover. Everything was good as new inside. The steelbook is a bit beat up though. This was Like New for like 7 or 8 bucks, so I'm happy.

[quote name='imacgod']Got what appears to be a brand new copy of Halo 2 Collector's Edition from Express Media. The thing still had the circular adhesive seals on the top and bottom to hold the case in the slip cover. Everything was good as new inside. The steelbook is a bit beat up though. This was Like New for like 7 or 8 bucks, so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

Those are the stickers Express Media uses. Very unlikely it is brand new.

[quote name='aem']Those are the stickers Express Media uses. Very unlikely it is brand new.[/QUOTE]

Yep. They've put them on every boxed game I've ordered (snes, etc)

[quote name='aem']Those are the stickers Express Media uses. Very unlikely it is brand new.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten a couple discs that I would swear up and down had never been out of the case before. I tend to stick with Express Media, Source Media and AWD themselves and I've been happy with every last one I've bought.

Got one today from New Town Videos that was flawless except for one scratch on the inner ring that was just enough to make my Xbox not read it. It was only a $3 game but I'm bummed to send it back because it wasn't a Platinum Hits copy.

[quote name='gloveslap415']I'm extremely tempted to bite. Anyone wanna help me decide?[/QUOTE]
I played it way back in 2006. If you want to deviate from all these "modern warfare" shooters, and want to get into something more tactical, I say get it.

[Edit]
I was debating it myself, decided to buy it. It's only $5.

Have the 3DS's around $212 been steadily trickling in? Will have around $190 in Amazon credit soon so not sure if I should wait a little while and trade in a few more things in a bit or just front up the rest of the cash and get one while they last...

[quote name='gloveslap415']I'm extremely tempted to bite. Anyone wanna help me decide?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played it in years, but it was one of my favorite FPS back in the day. Played through the campaign a couple of times and played quite a bit online with friends. I don't know how it really holds up today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back