Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']This shows how good Amazon is. They didn't even b*tch one bit about the mistake. They just soldier on and shipped it out. I'm sure those of us get cancelled it's because of availability and if you haven't gotten a cancellation email, it'll come just a little late.[/QUOTE]

This is totally better than the $30 gohastings preorder I got for la noire. This is now Deal of the year for me

[quote name='poker360']Five star the thread if your order shipped and for deal of the year?

:D[/QUOTE]

Not deal of the year... maybe best price mistake of the year but not deal.

[quote name='poker360']Five star the thread if your order shipped and for deal of the year?

:D[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll 5 star this thread. ;) And thanks to Donkey123 for posting the first penny deal (Brink)

[quote name='Trance Addix']I just wish I came in earlier on the deal -- would have loved to gotten Homefront and La Noire =/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. Unfortunately, we cannot get in on every great deal/price mistake that shows up on CAG. You win some, you lose some :whistle2:(

Sometimes I just want to give Amazon a giant hug and whisper little somethings in its ear. Deal of the Year if this stuff makes that final leap into being legit.

PS 5 star for this tread and three cheers to the ones who discovered this.

Awwwwww.....I missed out. I wish someone would've made a separate thread to highlight this "deal" for those of us who don't regularly follow these huge threads. :(

[quote name='htown01']Yeah, no kidding. Unfortunately, we cannot get in on every great deal/price mistake that shows up on CAG. You win some, you lose some :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Can't complain since I got Crysis 2 for a penny, but I have been really wanting to play La Noire and you can't beat a penny haha.

[quote name='CaseX']Awwwwww.....I missed out. I wish someone would've made a separate thread to highlight this "deal" for those of us who don't regularly follow these huge threads. :([/QUOTE]
By the time someone made a thread all the deals would've been gone anyways.

Every single one of my games cancelled, disappeared, gone, nothing.

I will totally NEVER shop at Amazon EVER again until the next time I want something.

[quote name='CaseX']Awwwwww.....I missed out. I wish someone would've made a separate thread to highlight this "deal" for those of us who don't regularly follow these huge threads. :([/QUOTE]

That would a huge...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4

[quote name='Trance Addix']Can't complain since I got Crysis 2 for a penny, but I have been really wanting to play La Noire and you can't beat a penny haha.[/QUOTE]

Ah, nice :) I already have :360:Crysis 2, you're going to love it. I wanted :ps3:L.A. Noire, Portal 2, Homefront, and :360:Black Ops.

I don't know if these are "slipping through" or if Amazon is just honoring it because they're an awesome company. Either way, I hope most of them don't make it. Not because I'm a douche, and not just because I didn't get in on any (although I certainly would've tried if I were home at the time), but because when the company loses that much money, it always has to come out of someone's pocket. Look for less sales and crappier trade-in values for us in the future.

My two copies of Bulletstorm were canceled due to a "lack of availability." However, my copy of Portal 2 got an updated ship date. Just checked it now, and it has been canceled as well. :(

No shipping confirmation for me yet, but everything is still "shipping soon".

Now AWD RealTalk: For those of you that have bought CEs from AWD, have the CEs normally came with almost everything when listed as "acceptable"?

besides DLC i would say yes. they wouldnt even accept my ass creed bro ce because it was missing the blu ray disc (i forgot i had put it in my ass creed bro codex edition chest), so they sent the whole thing back to me and i had to send it back with the blu ray disc.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No shipping confirmation for me yet, but everything is still "shipping soon".

Now AWD RealTalk: For those of you that have bought CEs from AWD, have the CEs normally came with almost everything when listed as "acceptable"?[/QUOTE]

All of my orders just went to shipped about a minute ago.

LA Noire(360)
Crysis 2(360)
Dragon Age 2(360)
Fallout New Vegas(360)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood(360)

couple of them were orders for two copies(my brother and I)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No shipping confirmation for me yet, but everything is still "shipping soon".

Now AWD RealTalk: For those of you that have bought CEs from AWD, have the CEs normally came with almost everything when listed as "acceptable"?[/QUOTE]

acceptable basically means its missing the case, so I would expect not.

Yay, some shipped out! Homefront, Madden, Crysis 2 (360), FO:NV, Portal 2, and Bulletstorm are on their way. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is still in purgatory, which is odd since they cancelled everything else. I wanted LA Noire the most, but I'll take what I can get.

A favor to ask of everyone who got something in this whole incident (and I got 2 games that shipped).

Can we please not litter every other deal thread with comments like:

"Not a deal unless it's $0.01."
"Still $19.98 too much."

or the most obnoxious ones:

"Good price for those that didn't get it for $0.01."
"I got it for a better price on AWD. :)"

Congrats to those that got something, but not everyone did, so let's keep the gloating and such in this thread rather than trashing others' legitimate deal threads. The reality is that we're all going to go back to paying $10+ for games now.

I've gotten 2 acceptable les and both were brand new, still factory sealed with just a small dent on the outer box

It sucks that a lot of orders are being canceled. Whoever gets atleast one game out of this is still an instant winner anyway :) seing the yankees win today made me fell better after last nights disappointing crysis 2 hunt.

Anyone with a extra copy they don't want let me know and pm me

[quote name='strait edge follower']It sucks that a lot of orders are being canceled. Whoever gets atleast one game out of this is still an instant winner anyway :) seing the yankees win today made me fell better after last nights disappointing crysis 2 hunt.

Anyone with a extra copy they don't want let me know and pm me[/QUOTE]

If I had one, I would hook you up because you're a New Yorker. But I only managed to get 2 games total, and the reality is that 99.9% of the people who ordered multiples did it to make a pathetically meager profit rather than help anyone out.

[quote name='illennium']If I had one, I would hook you up because you're a New Yorker. But I only managed to get 2 games total, and the reality is that 99.9% of the people who ordered multiples did it to make a pathetically meager profit rather than help anyone out.[/QUOTE]

Agreed about the hoarding. Getting a extra game or so to flip is understandable but 20 to 56 copys ?! Leave some for people that acually want to play them. All I would have gotten was a copy of killzone 3, crysis 2 and homefront. I wasn't even thinking about a mega flip honestly as I know everyone here had interest in the games involved in this penny mania.

just to add. my games shipped via Prestige. they seem to handle all of my amazon orders to PA now.

Whitestown IN
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - September 4, 2011 1:50:31 PM

I'm STILL sitting on 9 games at "shipping soon."

Super thrilled I've had no cancellations; but I wonder why they haven't shipped yet since so many have already.

How many are still waiting for updates?

[quote name='deathb10w']just to add. my games shipped via Prestige. they seem to handle all of my amazon orders to PA now.

Whitestown IN
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - September 4, 2011 1:50:31 PM[/QUOTE]

That's great ! What did you get ?

[quote name='mattcube64']I'm STILL sitting on 9 games at "shipping soon."

Super thrilled I've had no cancellations; but I wonder why they haven't shipped yet since so many have already.

How many are still waiting for updates?[/QUOTE]
I Am. Mine's been at shipping soon since around 3 or 4PM PST.

I'm in the same boat as yours. I'm still in the "shipping soon" phase. I ordered around 4:15 p.m. pacific time.

I'm looking to get a copy of Dragon Age 2 and am deciding between a like-new PS3 copy and a brand-new Xbox 360 one. I already have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for PS3. Is there an advantage to playing the sequel on the same console, i.e., does anything carry over in terms of keeping your character, etc.? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='deathb10w']just to add. my games shipped via Prestige. they seem to handle all of my amazon orders to PA now.

Whitestown IN
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - September 4, 2011 1:50:31 PM[/QUOTE]

I just randomly looked at my copy of la noire shipping and it's coming from Whitestown IN too but ups is the carrier. Curious as to why we have different shippers.

I think we need to flood Amazon's call center with calls and complaints about this. It's the only way we're going to get something out of this. I'm on hold with them now to complain because all of my orders have mysteriously canceled without notification.

[quote name='PhoenixAZ']I think we need to flood Amazon's call center with calls and complaints about this. It's the only way we're going to get something out of this. I'm on hold with them now to complain because all of my orders have mysteriously canceled.[/QUOTE]

Let us know what they say, same thing happened to me

[quote name='PhoenixAZ']I think we need to flood Amazon's call center with calls and complaints about this. It's the only way we're going to get something out of this. I'm on hold with them now to complain because all of my orders have mysteriously canceled without notification.[/QUOTE]
This joke wasn't funny nearly 24 hours ago why the fuck do you think it'll be funny now?

[quote name='illennium']I'm looking to get a copy of Dragon Age 2 and am deciding between a like-new PS3 copy and a brand-new Xbox 360 one. I already have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for PS3. Is there an advantage to playing the sequel on the same console, i.e., does anything carry over in terms of keeping your character, etc.? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
A few choices, like who you made king. Nothing too major that I can remember though.

I just got the emails for Brink and Bulletstorm, so now I'm only waiting on Crysis 2 and Portal 2.

[quote name='Cysquatch']I just randomly looked at my copy of la noire shipping and it's coming from Whitestown IN too but ups is the carrier. Curious as to why we have different shippers.[/QUOTE]

I have UPS, too.

[quote name='PhoenixAZ']I think we need to flood Amazon's call center with calls and complaints about this. It's the only way we're going to get something out of this. I'm on hold with them now to complain because all of my orders have mysteriously canceled without notification.[/QUOTE]

I just did a live chat to ask what had happened to my order. They said it had been cancelled and I asked why I didn't get a cancellation email (didn't get shitty with the guy, was just curious what they would tell me), he said he was sorry and gave me $10 promo credit :applause:

Are we going to have to suffer through this "joke" every few hours?

It makes me sick to see people ordering 50+ copies of each game, not because I wanted to get in on the deal, but because of how selfish and wrong that is. I hope everyone else gets their games they ordered and those jerk offs get theirs canceled.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Are we going to have to suffer through this "joke" every few hours?[/QUOTE]

Errr , I'm not joking, I don't really care if you believe me or not, just telling you what happened.

Hello,

I've issued you a $10.00 promotional certificate, which you can use the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You'll see your available promotional balance at checkout--this amount will be applied to your next order automatically without entering a claim code.

Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account but will always display when you place an order for the items sold directly by Amazon.com.

For more information about using your promotional certificate, including the terms and conditions for using the certificate, visit our Help pages:

www.amazon.com/help/promotionalcertificate

I hope this helps. We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:

If no, please click here:

Best regards,

Ashfaq C.
http://www.amazon.com

Oh god, not this again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back