Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AXV1']My order went from shipping soon to not yet shipped.

Oh well...

I ordered right when the games started dropping to a penny.[/QUOTE]

Well, now I'm a skeptic....

Even if the rest of my orders get cancelled, at least I got something. :bouncy:

348q5up.jpg

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ing my fathers sister just died, my mother just called me and told me. His side of the family always stressed her out and used her all the time and she ended up in the hospital recently. She was found face down in the bathroom. Can't beleave those fucking doctors left her like that on the floor for a hour. I'm so angry right now I don't even feel like working today. Things lime this put things into prospective :(

Rip nacy martinez[/QUOTE]

That's probably stuff you shouldn't post on here to be honest. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you should probably not post about it on here.

[quote name='PhoenixAZ']So shocked with their "loss" that they are glued to CAG right now.[/QUOTE]

Some people grieve differently from others. Some focus all of their attention to their loss, and other may take focus to something else.

Your standards for society are way to high, you might wanna take yourself down a notch off that pedestal of yours before someone actually knocks you down back to reality. We have all accepted the fact that it may or may not come and for a penny we can all hope, can't we? At least we were all having a bit of fun with this "sale" versus griefers such as yourself who apparently have nothing better to do.

[quote name='dan121887']Some people grieve differently from others. Some focus all of their attention to their loss, and other may take focus to something else.

Your standards for society are way to high, you might wanna take yourself down a notch off that pedestal of yours before someone actually knocks you down back to reality. We have all accepted the fact that it may or may not come and for a penny we can all hope, can't we? At least we were all having a bit of fun with this "sale" versus griefers such as yourself who apparently have nothing better to do.[/QUOTE]

Amen. Penny games or not, amazon's still tops on my retailer satisfaction list.

Keep this thread on topic.

I don't know how many times I've already said this, but if someone is trolling or being inappropriate, DO NOT RESPOND. You further clutter the thread, make more work for whichever mod gets to clean it up, and aren't any better than the person you're arguing with.

Report the post, ignore it, and move on.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I sure hope Amazon doesn't recall shipped games. The unfortunate thing is that they have plenty of time to do so.[/QUOTE]

Can they do that?

[quote name='Trance Addix']I sure hope Amazon doesn't recall shipped games. The unfortunate thing is that they have plenty of time to do so.[/QUOTE]

They can't recall them. This is from the ship e-mail: "[FONT=&quot]Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department."[/FONT]

[quote name='cheeky']They can't recall them. This is from the ship e-mail: "[FONT=&quot]Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department."[/FONT][/QUOTE]
That's Customer Service Department. Meaning you cannot contact Amazon via chat or call to cancel or upgrade the shipment. But it still leaves open for the man from above to take it back. However, I highly doubt that would happen. This is a tiny loss for Amazon.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']That price on Homefront is tempting. Recommended at that price?[/QUOTE]

I REALLY disliked HomeFront. I tried to play through the SP and couldn't bring myself to finish it.

i ordered crysis 2, bulletstorm, and killzone 3....they were all cancelled. If anyone got multiples of these shipped, and willing to help a Cag out and send one out to me i will pay for shipping

[quote name='cheeky']They can't recall them. This is from the ship e-mail: "[FONT=&quot]Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department."[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Until the item is delivered amazon can change the address and request the items be rerouted by ups or usps. Even if they shipped out the 60 copies you bought they could still contact the shipper and have it brought back. I doubt they would but then again if its more then a couple hundred bucks loss they might be inclined.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Can they do that?[/QUOTE]

There have been moments where I had a last minute change of heart and had Amazon recall/refund. They do have the capability. The question is will they utilize it. I don't think so, but that chance still exists.

[quote name='kouleefoh']This shows how good Amazon is. They didn't even b*tch one bit about the mistake. They just soldier on and shipped it out. I'm sure those of us get cancelled it's because of availability and if you haven't gotten a cancellation email, it'll come just a little late.[/QUOTE]

We regret to inform you that an error caused one or more items in your order to be displayed at an incorrect price.

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to offer the item(s) for the incorrectly posted price(s). Therefore, we have cancelled your order for the item(s).

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our shipping procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. This policy is posted in the Help section and is accessible through numerous other areas of our web site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.

[quote name='iamsobroke']i ordered crysis 2, bulletstorm, and killzone 3....they were all cancelled. If anyone got multiples of these shipped, and willing to help a Cag out and send one out to me i will pay for shipping[/QUOTE]

You're quite the generous one...

Like everyone else, the one game I managed to nab got cancelled.

Oh well, it's been fun and a heartfelt congratulations to everyone who's getting what they ordered. Threads like this make CAG great :D

[quote name='Trance Addix']There have been moments where I had a last minute change of heart and had Amazon recall/refund. They do have the capability. The question is will they utilize it. I don't think so, but that chance still exists.[/QUOTE]

Why would they ship them in the first place instead of canceling though?

[quote name='Donkey132']Everything still stuck on shipping soon for me lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AJVtony831']same here for me lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']me three.
atleast the order is still there to look at lol[/QUOTE]

Me four

[quote name='Cysquatch']Why would they ship them in the first place instead of canceling though?[/QUOTE]

Who knows...maybe the tatter tells lol. Nonetheless, I won't celebrate until I have it in my hand.

[quote name='cheeky']We regret to inform you that an error caused one or more items in your order to be displayed at an incorrect price.

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to offer the item(s) for the incorrectly posted price(s). Therefore, we have cancelled your order for the item(s).

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our shipping procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. This policy is posted in the Help section and is accessible through numerous other areas of our web site.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.[/QUOTE]
Honestly yes i wish i got in on the deal, but really should amazon have to even honor the price?

Think about the guy who said he ordered 65 copies of brink that's ridiculous.
Pricing mistakes happen. Accept the fact that you might get it or not. Don't complain they cancelled your Freight pallet of games for $5
There a re clauses like the one above, to protect companies when they fuck up for a reason.

[quote name='cheeky']We regret to inform you that an error caused one or more items in your order to be displayed at an incorrect price.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.[/QUOTE]
Not sure why you posted this while quoting me..
Edit.. lol i got it. I still respect Amazon. They are still A+ retailer in my book.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Who knows...maybe the tatter tells lol. Nonetheless, I won't celebrate until I have it in my hand.[/QUOTE]

Yea me neither, Portal 2 just shipped so only crysis is left

Hey guys I feel much better as I got some great news. I know This is off topic and I probibly shouldn't post this here but I have to let my friends here that my fathers sister isn't dead. Either they revived her or someone gave false info, either way I'm so glad Nancy is still with my family :) I can now move foward with a smile on my face and get back to being cheap on cag !

On topic did killzone 3 for 18 show back up yet !

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hey guys I feel much better as I got some great news. I know This is off topic and I probibly shouldn't post this here but I have to let my friends here that my fathers sister isn't dead. Either they revived her or someone gave false info, either way I'm so glad Nancy is still with my family :) I can now move foward with a smile on my face and get back to being cheap on cag ![/QUOTE]

Holy crap!

My 3 L.A. Noire's (360) and Crysis 2 (360) just shipped! I have a delievery estimate of September 7th. Can't wait!!!

[quote name='Trance Addix']Who knows...maybe the tatter tells lol. Nonetheless, I won't celebrate until I have it in my hand.[/QUOTE]

What?

That sucks, my Killzone got cancelled due to pricing error. how come amazon is honoring others and not mine, i only got a single copy too lol.I could understand if it got cancelled becuase of not enough in stock but others are getting their order shipped even though they got it as 1 cent too :(

[quote name='jj5206']My 3 L.A. Noire's (360) and Crysis 2 (360) just shipped! I have a delievery estimate of September 7th. Can't wait!!![/QUOTE]

Yea I just noticed all delivery dates changed from the 8th to the 7th, neat!

Edit: All except crysis

Edit 2: Crysis finally shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='James990']That sucks, my Killzone got cancelled due to pricing error. how come amazon is honoring others and not mine, i only got a single copy too lol.I could understand if it got cancelled becuase of not enough in stock but others are getting their order shipped even though they got it as 1 cent too :([/QUOTE]

You should call and complain.

I wouldn't be mad if it was EVERYONE that got their orders cancelled, but for just some people? That's bullshit, and I'm pissed off. I order 1 measly effing game and even paid shipping since I'm not a Prime member but I get the "pricing error" cancellation? FML.

[quote name='cheeky']Holy crap![/QUOTE]

You telling me ! My pops is really mad at this mess though but is obviously happy she is still with us. Can't wait to tell her that she has been pronounced dead twice in a 48 hour span.

Ot: ill trade any of you guys a bulletstorm epic edition for crysis 2 if it ships to you

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hey guys I feel much better as I got some great news. I know This is off topic and I probibly shouldn't post this here but I have to let my friends here that my fathers sister isn't dead. Either they revived her or someone gave false info, either way I'm so glad Nancy is still with my family :) I can now move foward with a smile on my face and get back to being cheap on cag !

On topic did killzone 3 for 18 show back up yet ![/QUOTE]

can you quit with the off topic? it's getting annoying. Congrats but it was said a few posts ago to stop with this off topic.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8825762&postcount=5403

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back