Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Driver: San Francisco :)360:) - $29.99 (Like New)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1317861611&sr=1-129&condition=used

EDIT: Dang, there are some nice prices on here right now.

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - $11.99 (both Like New and Good)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1317861611&sr=1-137&condition=used

FotNS: Ken's Rage :)360:) - $11.99 (Like New)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1317861756&sr=1-196&condition=used

Radiant Historia :)ds:) - $24.99 (Like New)

[quote name='Hytham']Never played 3. Is it worth picking up with 4 out now and a remake of 3 for the Vita around the corner?[/QUOTE]
DLC is included with 3 on the Vita, so if you plan on purchasing all that DLC and getting a vita- I suggest going the vita version. If not, it's a perfectly reasonable price. I think I might grab it since I'm not sure when I will have a chance to grab the Vita.

FUUUUUU- it got sold out. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
had to be strong and keep myself from buying those pokemon games..

I know i have them somewhere in my house and it bea waste of 21 bucks to buy them again

[quote name='Cysquatch']Ahhhhh why am i hesistant on pulling the trigger[/QUOTE]

Just do it. Trust me I did about 6 months ago and the PS3 is one of the best investments I've ever made. It is the center of all my media devices. Pull the trigger.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Ahhhhh why am i hesistant on pulling the trigger[/QUOTE]I'm also hesitant...I'm staring at my cart, calculating if this would be worth it. I don't know how close my 80GB is to YLODing, or if it even will anytime soon...

:wall:

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm also hesitant...I'm staring at my cart, calculating if this would be worth it. I don't know how close my 80GB is to YLODing, or if it even will anytime soon...

:wall:[/QUOTE]
Why do you think it will YLOD?

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm also hesitant...I'm staring at my cart, calculating if this would be worth it. I don't know how close my 80GB is to YLODing, or if it even will anytime soon...

Well if you think about it this way, the ps3 will only get cheaper as time goes by, right now it's at $249 retail so by the time your ps3 YLOD or Black Friday comes around, it will probably be at this price or a little bit cheaper, i say there is no rush to get a spare ps3

[quote name='Raven19x']Why do you think it will YLOD?[/QUOTE]I don't really think it will--I'm just paranoid since I've had the system for 3 years and I've heard of lots of phats YLODing (admittedly they're from specific system runs like the 40GB BC w/ PS2 games and the Motorstorm Bundle PS3). My Pro 360 RRoD'd this past February after 3 years, but...as my brother pointed out to me, "that's Microsoft; this is Sony", so maybe I'm just worrying over nothing.

Anyway, I decided to just remove the 160GB AWD PS3 from my cart; if my PS3 YLODs anytime soon, I'll just keep an eye out for a replacement then (since these pop up now and again), and keep backing up my data in the meantime.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Just do it. Trust me I did about 6 months ago and the PS3 is one of the best investments I've ever made. It is the center of all my media devices. Pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Man, it'll come out as $60 out of pocket....

[quote name='yesokyesok']No. Just no.[/QUOTE]
Yes. I'd rather support a company keeping their people working in air conditioned/heated stores rather than a company that waited until an expose was done on the horrid conditions in their warehouse(in the Allentown area of PA) to remedy it. People were passing out due to the ungodly amount of heat in one of their warehouses.

This is why I'm likely done with Amazon after I use up my remaining credit I have with them. Not to mention they seem to throttle your packages if you don't pay the ridiculous $80 price for their Prime membership.:roll:

Even Gamefly/GoHastings/etc don't take forfuckinever 90-95% of the time if you order something with their free shipping from their sales, but EVERY time I've ordered a game from Amazon since my Prime trials lapsed it's taken almost TWO WEEKS to receive the games.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yes. I'd rather support a company keeping their people working in air conditioned/heated stores rather than a company that waited until an expose was done on the horrid conditions in their warehouse(in the Allentown area of PA) to remedy it. People were passing out due to the ungodly amount of heat in one of their warehouses.

This is why I'm likely done with Amazon after I use up my remaining credit I have with them. Not to mention they seem to throttle your packages if you don't pay the ridiculous $80 price for their Prime membership.:roll:

Even Gamefly/GoHastings/etc don't take forfuckinever 90-95% of the time if you order something with their free shipping from their sales, but EVERY time I've ordered a game from Amazon since my Prime trials lapsed it's taken almost TWO WEEKS to receive the games.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I have the opposite experience. I just bought my first game from Gamefly and the shipping took like almost two weeks. Amazon shipping is always pretty quick for me

Oh so happy!! on a whim, decided to look and see if any dsi xl's were available. got lucky a burgundy colored one in "good" condition for $109.99. Was looking for a red mario one or metallic rose, but for the price, I can't beat that.

Can't wait till UPS shows up on Friday. :)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yes. I'd rather support a company keeping their people working in air conditioned/heated stores rather than a company that waited until an expose was done on the horrid conditions in their warehouse(in the Allentown area of PA) to remedy it. People were passing out due to the ungodly amount of heat in one of their warehouses.

Even Gamefly/GoHastings/etc don't take forfuckinever 90-95% of the time if you order something with their free shipping from their sales, but EVERY time I've ordered a game from Amazon since my Prime trials lapsed it's taken almost TWO WEEKS to receive the games.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll give you the Allentown issue, but calling Prime ridiculous is well....ridiculous. 2 days guaranteed for anything? I use Amazon to ship anything from diapers to peanut butter to video games all for that 80 bucks. I shipped every one of my xmas gifts via prime for that 80 bucks. And streaming tv and movies? C'mon man....

Oh, and it's free super saver shipping you're talking about....it says 5-9 days on Amazon's website. In other words, very nearly two weeks once it's all said and done.

If you don't like the company, then get the hell out of the thread.

[quote name='Dranakin']Damn, gimme NBA 2K12![/QUOTE]

I got one yesterday. Just do a search on the warehouse for it and keep refreshing. I just caught it at the right time when my main warehouse search changed.

[quote name='handsomepete']Been stalking DSi XLs, Mario Kart bundle Used - Good is up @ $150 here[/QUOTE]
Holy god. Those used to go for around $110-$120 for a like new.

[quote name='mcthatch']Okay, I'll give you the Allentown issue, but calling Prime ridiculous is well....ridiculous. 2 days guaranteed for anything? I use Amazon to ship anything from diapers to peanut butter to video games all for that 80 bucks. I shipped every one of my xmas gifts via prime for that 80 bucks. And streaming tv and movies? C'mon man....

Oh, and it's free super saver shipping you're talking about....it says 5-9 days on Amazon's website. In other words, very nearly two weeks once it's all said and done.

If you don't like the company, then get the hell out of the thread.[/QUOTE]

But then what would his gimmick on the forums be?

[quote name='mcthatch']Okay, I'll give you the Allentown issue, but calling Prime ridiculous is well....ridiculous. 2 days guaranteed for anything? I use Amazon to ship anything from diapers to peanut butter to video games all for that 80 bucks. I shipped every one of my xmas gifts via prime for that 80 bucks. And streaming tv and movies? C'mon man....

Actually its 40 bucks for me.

I will be renewing my Free Prime membership.TV shows/Movies and 2 day shipping, all for 40 bucks.

The warehouse in Allentown, PA was one incident. It was probably one of their first warehouses and was mismanaged. I currently work for a newer warehouse here in Chattanooga, TN and it's actually a great job. It's one of the better controlled/comfortable work environments I've ever been in. Amazon treats their employees (even us warehouse workers) very, very well! Benefits and pay are great compared to a lot of jobs.

Hope this makes you reconsider your opinion on Amazon. Don't let one article make you think negatively toward Amazon.

[quote name='Survivalism']In all fairness, once they ship within a day or two, punk-ass USPS is in charge of it.[/QUOTE]
Actually the FSSS starts out with FedEx(SmartPost) and they seemed to be the ones taking their sweet ass time getting the games to me this last time for the majority of the trip. Then again, it did take Amazon 3 days to ship two seperate orders made two days apart(one of their 'lightning deals' which I ordered on the 20th and two AWD games which I ordered on the 22nd) and in the end they combined the two orders into one shipment.

Normally even when I've ordered from GS.com with their Saver shipping, I get my stuff within a week most times. Like I said, it really seems like unless you're paying Amazon $80 a year they take their good natured time packing/shipping your shit.:roll:
[quote name='kodave']But then what would his gimmick on the forums be?[/QUOTE]
:razz::booty:

Like I said above, I've received orders from other sites within a week most times. As for Prime, I have no real need for it. I don't have a good enough internet connection to stream the tv shows/movies and I don't really care about getting my shit within 2 days(but within a week like most other places I've shopped would definitely be nice:roll:).

As for getting out of the thread, I DO like their prices on the AWD stuff and some of the lightning deals they have, so I'll be staying put.;)
[quote name='labelmeoriginal']The warehouse in Allentown, PA was one incident. It was probably one of their first warehouses and was mismanaged. I currently work for a newer warehouse here in Chattanooga, TN and it's actually a great job. It's one of the better controlled/comfortable work environments I've ever been in. Amazon treats their employees (even us warehouse workers) very, very well! Benefits and pay are great compared to a lot of jobs.

Hope this makes you reconsider your opinion on Amazon. Don't let one article make you think negatively toward Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I don't doubt why it was a PA warehouse that Amazon got called out on. Companies get away with murder here for breaking rules/regs(TJ Maxx' own warehouse nearby got caught with illegal immigrants working there 2-3 times before I think they finally cleaned up their act).

Not to mention they promise the world right before opening up shop in this state, then offer barely above minimum wage with no benefits and work you like a dog. So it really doesn't surprise me that Amazon had such conditions in one of their PA warehouses.

Actually when they first opened up shop here they were hiring directly and you were straight company, but they must've finally consulted with other companies here for a while and found out that they can hire temps and keep them on forever as such with no benefits at half of what a normal employee would cost with good wages and benefits.

[quote name='colton1106']Maybe lowest I've seen Batman in a while. There are 277 of them right now. May grab one to replay it before AC.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the thread about Wal-Mart? They're going to have an exclusive copy of Arkham City that includes Arkham Aslyum. It's online, so I'm not sure if it'll be in-store or not, but I would assume it would be. They're also giving a $10 e-coupon.

I have bought many games from Warehouse Deals are they all were great priced and great condition. I just bought a Derek Jeter Bobblehead for my desk at work from them. I wonder how their non-electronic stuff is quality-wise. Anyone have experience with that?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually the FSSS starts out with FedEx(SmartPost) and they seemed to be the ones taking their sweet ass time getting the games to me this last time for the majority of the trip. Then again, it did take Amazon 3 days to ship two seperate orders made two days apart
[/QUOTE]

See here's the thing...IT'S FREE SHIPPING already on top of great prices. When I use FSSS, I expect it not to arrive for 2 weeks and if it does arrive early, I chalk it up to great Amazon service. Compared to the only other site you can get consistently get good prices (EBAY), Amazon blows them out of the water on all aspects on how a company should be run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back