Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='omyard']Have you seen the thread about Wal-Mart? They're going to have an exclusive copy of Arkham City that includes Arkham Aslyum. It's online, so I'm not sure if it'll be in-store or not, but I would assume it would be. They're also giving a $10 e-coupon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... But... Then I would have to deal with walmart. Ha.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']See here's the thing...IT'S FREE SHIPPING already on top of great prices. When I use FSSS, I expect it not to arrive for 2 weeks and if it does arrive early, I chalk it up to great Amazon service. Compared to the only other site you can get consistently get good prices (EBAY), Amazon blows them out of the water on all aspects on how a company should be run.[/QUOTE]
although I agree that amazon is better than most retailers, they are definitely not perfect, their free shipping might seem like a good deal until a very expensive product arrives damaged which I won't blame amazon but when that does happen you feel a little disappointed and wished that amazon chose a more reliable shipping service, also amazon seems to be involved in a scandal where they overwork their warehouse employees which for a company is not good, and it can have some detrimental effects which can vary from slower service or some price increases which may or may not be significant, regardless bad business will always affect the customer, it is just a matter of how significant is it

I'd like to pick up that Dark Soul's Collector edition, but does anyone know if the online codes are redeemable more then once? With everything in it being a download, it's not much of a collectors edition without it.

[quote name='natboy']I'd like to pick up that Dark Soul's Collector edition, but does anyone know if the online codes are redeemable more then once? With everything in it being a download, it's not much of a collectors edition without it.[/QUOTE]If it was multiple-use, I'd think you'd see them getting dropped everywhere. The digital stuff will probably just end up on the internet anyways.
When you see just how little extra there is, you understand why they didn't charge an extra $10 for the Collector's Edition.

That said, they're getting to be hard to come by. Some are going for as high as $100 on ebay.

[quote name='natboy']I'd like to pick up that Dark Soul's Collector edition, but does anyone know if the online codes are redeemable more then once? With everything in it being a download, it's not much of a collectors edition without it.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the are not multiple use codes but you would still get the art book and metal case, and honestly that is the cooler part of the set since the miniguide is a 10th of the actual guide 46 pages compared to 400 or so pages.

[quote name='JungleRot']Amazon has killzone 3 brand new for $18.00!!

and used Borderlands used for the filler at $10[/QUOTE]

Link?

[quote name='clonesniper666']Pretty sure the are not multiple use codes but you would still get the art book and metal case, and honestly that is the cooler part of the set since the miniguide is a 10th of the actual guide 46 pages compared to 400 or so pages.[/QUOTE]

I thought the art book was a digital download as well. Is that not the case?

[quote name='JungleRot']Amazon has killzone 3 brand new for $18.00!!

and used Borderlands used for the filler at $10[/QUOTE]

No longer available from that seller...

[quote name='WV Matsui']Link?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I was in a hurry and didn't add it, I just ordered checked back and it is back up in price now. :cry:

I know GF just had used on sale for $14 last night. I think but it is used and I do not like them or the iffyness of what cndition it will be. New works for me.

[quote name='natboy']I thought the art book was a digital download as well. Is that not the case?[/QUOTE]

Nah the only digital items are the OST, Miniguide, and behind the scenes videos, at least in my copy of it but I have heard some copies were all digital but some did come with an actual art book.

my little big planet goty arrived today! I'm pretty excited as this was my first AWD. Factory sealed with inserts, barcode was above the shrinkwrap. Purchased for $4.34 (had extra credit) sold my vanilla version for $10. THANK YOU CAG!

theres a wired black xbox 360 for $21.99, like new. I would bite but i already have a wired controller :D

there's also a like new mass effect 2 for PS3 for $15, trades in for $15 too so its like a free rental :p

[quote name='theking20']theres a wired black xbox 360 for $21.99, like new. I would bite but i already have a wired controller :D
[/QUOTE]Yeah, they've been lower anyways. Wired ones are usually $18.99 from what I've seen, and sometimes a wireless will pop up for under $25 or so.

[quote name='theking20']theres a wired black xbox 360 for $21.99, like new. I would bite but i already have a wired controller :D

there's also a like new mass effect 2 for PS3 for $15, trades in for $15 too so its like a free rental :p[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that ME2 for PS3 has a list price of $19.99. I guess that means it'll be $20 or less everywhere new.

Is the dlc for mass effect 2 on the disc or in the form of codes? If its codes id rather spend the 5 dollars to def get the dlc

[quote name='Rumors']Is the dlc for mass effect 2 on the disc or in the form of codes? If its codes id rather spend the 5 dollars to def get the dlc[/QUOTE]

For both PS3 and 360 the Cerberus Network/Pack code is an actually code, not on-disc.

[quote name='kingsnuff']my little big planet goty arrived today! I'm pretty excited as this was my first AWD. Factory sealed with inserts, barcode was above the shrinkwrap. Purchased for $4.34 (had extra credit) sold my vanilla version for $10. THANK YOU CAG![/QUOTE]
How do you know it's really factory sealed? I thought Warehouse Deals would reseal used games before they ship them out.

[quote name='eau']How do you know it's really factory sealed? I thought Warehouse Deals would reseal used games before they ship them out.[/QUOTE]

Some person just forgot to put the sticker on before wrapping it. I just got one like that too.

sometimes they do ship new games. I got a 360 game from AWD which is definitely factory sealed. PS3 games are hard to tell, but if it happens with 360 games it could happen with PS3 games.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Some person just forgot to put the sticker on before wrapping it. I just got one like that too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eau']How do you know it's really factory sealed? I thought Warehouse Deals would reseal used games before they ship them out.[/QUOTE]

My very good gears 3 for $38.99 was brand new. was sealed, the AWD barcode on the outside and the MS sticker across the seam.

In for one as well. $42 for a "like new" copy of GOW3, good deal. Glad they stocked up again tonight since I missed the first batch they had on Warehouse Deals.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']"Acceptable" - Item not in the original case. Large cut / scratch on Cover Art.

I am still contemplating it. If it was PS3 version I may have done it.[/QUOTE]

You could always return it if you don't like it.

Just off the topic, I got an email from Amazon saying I used my Amazon Student Prime account for more than personal use and required me to submit documents like tuition bill, class schedule, or student ID. I actually purchased a decent amount of games from Warehouse recently including those penny games. Just gave a head-ups. Not sure if anyone else received the same email.

[quote name='foreinter']Just off the topic, I got an email from Amazon saying I used my Amazon Student Prime account for more than personal use and required me to submit documents like tuition bill, class schedule, or student ID. I actually purchased a decent amount of games from Warehouse recently including those penny games. Just gave a head-ups. Not sure if anyone else received the same email.[/QUOTE]

Do you always send to the same address?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Do you always send to the same address?[/QUOTE]

Yes, all the same addresses. I checked the prime membership term and student prime membership term. The student one says it should not be more than personal use. The prime term says the item should not be purchased for resale. I already submitted those documents but I am going to hold off purchasing from warehouse for a little while.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']"Acceptable" - Item not in the original case. Large cut / scratch on Cover Art.

I am still contemplating it. If it was PS3 version I may have done it.[/QUOTE]

My Dead Island said there was a large cut/scratch on the cover art - It came brand new, the cut was just a tiny tiny scratch on the side, only on the plastic too.

[quote name='foreinter']Yes, all the same addresses.[/QUOTE]

So multiple addresses or just one? If it's multiple that's probably what Amazon considers "none personal use".

[quote name='Trance Addix']So multiple addresses or just one? If it's multiple that's probably what Amazon considers "none personal use".[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply. They are all shipped to one address (my home address). There might be a few duplicate copies. Not sure if that's the reason. The email says "MORE THAN personal use".

[quote name='foreinter']thanks for the reply. They are all shipped to one address (my home address). There might be a few duplicate copies. Not sure if that's the reason. The email says "MORE THAN personal use".[/QUOTE]

Ah my bad. Seems Amazon thinks you might be reselling lol. Nonetheless, shouldn't be an issue for anyone who is truly a student if worst comes to worst.

[quote name='foreinter']Just off the topic, I got an email from Amazon saying I used my Amazon Student Prime account for more than personal use and required me to submit documents like tuition bill, class schedule, or student ID. I actually purchased a decent amount of games from Warehouse recently including those penny games. Just gave a head-ups. Not sure if anyone else received the same email.[/QUOTE]

tCp90.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back