Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='edson13']All kidding aside, I do some some delicious-ass women at walmart. Ghetto fabulous or not, curves and legs to kill are not hard to find on any visit.[/QUOTE]

I agree but then I look up and see the "butterface". Why is it these, in your words, Ghetto fabulous chicks always have the nice body and the crackhead face? You can answer but I know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DesertLeo']
walmart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

holy shit i bet that chick was wearing hair rollers and a ratty bathrobe when she did that interview lmao.

I've heard but never seen it that thing to do in some small towns was hang out at the local wal-mart parking lot on a Friday night. >_

Or you just live in a small town where the only opportunity people have to see others is at Wal-Mart? I lived in a town like that, too, for about two years. Graduated from high school there. I also refused to go to Wal-Mart unless I looked at least semi-decent when I would return from college for holidays because that was the only place there was to go in town where you might actually see people you had known. And damned if I wanted to look like a slob.

Exploring the concept of dressing up to go to Wal-Mart sounds like it would be a fascinating magazine/journal article or scholarly paper. I don't even know what field it would fall under? Psychology? Some kind of behavioral studies? Deal hunting?

[quote name='JungleRot']
footloose.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That movie is the fist thing that popped in my head. How the hell did it take you a minute to find and post that picture?

[quote name='rey6eric']How does this game compare to T:WFC?[/QUOTE]

It was a quick money grab to tie in with the movie. Just go rent it from red box. I got the 1K in it in like 4 hours or so.

Wait for Fall of Cybertron next year. That will be just like WFC. :D

Just bought the $34.99 very good copy of Dead Island for PS3. I just traded in mine for $39 and was going to wait til it gets cheaper but couldn't resist :lol:

[quote name='cancerman1120']Just waiting for a 360 copy of Dead Island to get to $35 and I will bite.[/QUOTE]

I hope you said "bite" to be punny.

[quote name='Donut2922']i totally agree. i didn't get enough MP out of T:WFC because of my backlog. the online communitiy is pretty dead now though unfortunately. T:WFC 2 is coming out next year though. hopefully they learned their lesson not to rush this one.[/QUOTE]

It's Activision publishing, I wouldn't blame the developers in this case, especially since it was a movie game with a strict deadline.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Those were $100 for the longest time. The white ones were even less. Id wait. I was able to get the red Wii for $110[/QUOTE]

Have to wait anyhoo. Just got my PS3 and a mini library of games. Need to be more of a cheapass and save some money, lol.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Those were $100 for the longest time. The white ones were even less. Id wait. I was able to get the red Wii for $110[/QUOTE]

That's the one I'm waiting on!

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just bought the $34.99 very good copy of Dead Island for PS3. I just traded in mine for $39 and was going to wait til it gets cheaper but couldn't resist :lol:[/QUOTE]

:applause: Cool

[quote name='cancerman1120']Just waiting for a 360 copy of Dead Island to get to $35 and I will bite.[/QUOTE]

I will keep an eye out.

You can't use credit toward AWD purchases? Surely we've been over this in this thread like 8000 times lol but I always thought you could use it? If you can I'm not finding my credit that I have.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']You can't use credit toward AWD purchases? Surely we've been over this in this thread like 8000 times lol but I always thought you could use it? If you can I'm not finding my credit that I have.[/QUOTE]

My promotion credit (I assume that is what you mean) didn't apply to my awd purchase. When I emailed support they said AWD is not Amazon and it (credit) doesn't work for sellers that aren't amazon. Here is a part of that email

"I've checked your recent order and I see you purchased 'xxxxxxx' which is sold by Warehouse Deals
If you order an item from a seller on our website, even items fulfilled by Amazon.com, it's not possible to use Amazon.com promotional certificates for that order. I'm sorry if that causes any inconvenience. You can see the Amazon.com Promotional Code Terms & Conditions here:

www.amazon.com/promo-gc"

Edited by me to update this: BTW Amazon credit should work just not "promotional credit"

[quote name='MillerTime2523']You can't use credit toward AWD purchases? Surely we've been over this in this thread like 8000 times lol but I always thought you could use it? If you can I'm not finding my credit that I have.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can you credit on anything including awd. I was surprised to learn that you can use it with 3rd party sellers. Then again I assume you mean like amazon gift card credit......

[quote name='Cysquatch']I'm pretty sure you can you credit on anything including awd. I was surprised to learn that you can use it with 3rd party sellers. Then again I assume you mean like amazon gift card credit......[/QUOTE]

He probably means promotional credit which can't be applied to AWD

Amazon gift cards work for anything on Amazon, but the vouchers you receive after purchasing a video game with a credit promotion like the ones in this thread are only redeemable toward products sold and shipped from Amazon. Amazon credit also expires after a certain point. That's what I've gathered with my transactions, anyway.

Since my other duke nukem forever ps3 order was cancelled. I ordered it from warehouse for $13.99 like new. Added 1600 points too to get free super saver shipping for $19.75. With tax almost $35 but I can't find the game cheaper than that and I will need those points to get the 2400 gears of war dlc which will cover all dlc ever released for the game from what I saw on xplay other night.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Since my other duke nukem forever ps3 order was cancelled. I ordered it from warehouse for $13.99 like new. Added 1600 points too to get free super saver shipping for $19.75. With tax almost $35 but I can't find the game cheaper than that and I will need those points to get the 2400 gears of war dlc which will cover all dlc ever released for the game from what I saw on xplay other night.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly- $10 free shipping

[quote name='kouleefoh']omg i bought Hunted Like new for $9.99, Shipping estimate December 14, 2011.. hahaha that's what I get for cheap out on 4 dollars.[/QUOTE]

You mean you didn't buy it from BB for $10 with the @Gamer coupon last month?;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You mean you didn't buy it from BB for $10 with the @Gamer coupon last month?;)[/QUOTE]
I did but traded it in @ BBV :D

[quote name='kouleefoh']I did but traded it in @ BBV :D[/QUOTE]
So did I.:razz: I also kept one to play, though it seems I'm not actually playing it. So maybe it'll go off to BBV too. At least then I'll have some cred there for the next BOGO.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So did I.:razz: I also kept one to play, though it seems I'm not actually playing it. So maybe it'll go off to BBV too. At least then I'll have some cred there for the next BOGO.;)[/QUOTE]
Yea, I only grabbed on copy of Hunted. I played a grand total of 10 min before hearing TIV @ BBV is $22 while the B1G1 promo and off it goes. :lol: Didn't seem like my type of game, but I have a sick obsession that once I bought a game (I have an excel list of game because I've re-bought games by accident on several occasion lol), that I have to get it back after I traded it in or sold it.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Yea, I only grabbed on copy of Hunted. I played a grand total of 10 min before hearing TIV @ BBV is $22 while the B1G1 promo and off it goes. :lol: Didn't seem like my type of game, but I have a sick obsession that once I bought a game (I have an excel list of game because I've re-bought games by accident on several occasion lol), that I have to get it back after I traded it in or sold it.[/QUOTE]
That's how I am, but sometimes within 10-20 minutes you just know that no matter how cheaply you may get the game later on you'll just regret that amount since it'll just sit there collecting dust.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's how I am, but sometimes within 10-20 minutes you just know that no matter how cheaply you may get the game later on you'll just regret that amount since it'll just sit there collecting dust.:cry:[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. Good news I just got an email saying my Hunted will be here on Thursday. Was just about to cancel it too. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back