Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chimpian']gears 3 seems to be dropping like a stone....
im hoping for under $30 for black friday[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling it would...Gears 2 dropped quickly, too. I traded Gears 3 in for $40 after bonuses, and I'll happily buy it back when I can get it for $20 or under.

Some guy is selling brand new Gears of War 3 for $20 on craigslist in my area right now. Pissed me off as I'm trying to sell mine for $35. lol

[quote name='ralph10']Gah! So tempted...[/QUOTE]

If you want my opinion, I thought it was a pretty cool game and a very neat concept. I wasn't a huge fan of the last disc of the game though. I thought the ending wasn't very good either. But for $15 I could easily recommend this...

This is the first time I ordered from AWD, do they reseal their used/like new games or not? Because I've heard of people getting sealed copies, but all three of mine that came in are, so just curious.

[quote name='Saratinous']This is the first time I ordered from AWD, do they reseal their used/like new games or not? Because I've heard of people getting sealed copies, but all three of mine that came in are, so just curious.[/QUOTE] yes, Amazon has their own fancy schmancy Y- fold machine in house

[quote name='Saratinous']This is the first time I ordered from AWD, do they reseal their used/like new games or not? Because I've heard of people getting sealed copies, but all three of mine that came in are, so just curious.[/QUOTE]

All games I have ordered like new from awd have come resealed.

[quote name='rey6eric']All games I have ordered like new from awd have come resealed.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks. Figured as much, but just had to satisfy my curiosity. =)

Well the Alan Wake LE I bought definitely didn't come in 'like new' condition... But I don't know if I can even be bothered to return it.

/sigh

Bummer, Prinny. I just got mine today and it's pretty sweet. Seems like YMMV.

Also, hello, CAG! Been following this thread for a while now, figured it was about time I post.

[quote name='shadowkast']i get burnt out out FPS games but the single player in MOH is worth the entry fee[/QUOTE]

I agree. It was a fun 4 hours and if you enjoy it they have time trial runs.

Also the MP isnt bad. It definitely favors snipers, but if you are good at ground forces then you can compete with decent to good snipers.

But if you have a good sniper you're doomed.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I agree. It was a fun 4 hours and if you enjoy it they have time trial runs.

Also the MP isnt bad. It definitely favors snipers, but if you are good at ground forces then you can compete with decent to good snipers.

But if you have a good sniper you're doomed.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed this game!

SP was excellent!

Slipcover is all messed up, soundtrack disc was popped out of the case and moving around (scratched up pretty bad). Looks like someone dug into the book cover with fingernails...

Only thing that's 'like new' is the game disc. Maybe that's the only thing they care about? iunnno.

shit who got the black 3ds? What was the condition and price? I got a "good" condition one for $142.21 earlier but was hoping for something a little better than that.

My Like New copy of Vagrant Story arrived today, and it looks awesome (black-label) and is complete (old Squaresoft demo disc included), though one thing puzzles me: The instruction manual for FFVIII was in there with the Vagrant Story manual. :???: Is that normal?

[quote name='Vigilante']My Like New copy of Vagrant Story arrived today, and it looks awesome (black-label) and is complete (old Squaresoft demo disc included), though one thing puzzles me: The instruction manual for FFVIII was in there with the Vagrant Story manual. :???: Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just sounds like someone forgot they put their FF8 manual in their Vagrant Story case before trading it in.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Slipcover is all messed up, soundtrack disc was popped out of the case and moving around (scratched up pretty bad). Looks like someone dug into the book cover with fingernails...

Only thing that's 'like new' is the game disc. Maybe that's the only thing they care about? iunnno.[/QUOTE]

My soundtrack was popped out, but I put it back and it didn't look scratched at all. The slip cover has some imperfections, but nothing I wouldn't expect unless I hunted for perfection at a store. There are some impressions in the book jacket, but all and all, I'd say I got a decent looking copy.

After all, man. It is "Like New" and not "New" for a reason. ;)

But that sucks about the scratching. That's not cool.

Ordered Riviera for the GBA yesterday for $6. Came today packaged with the cartridge and instruction manual sealed against cardboard backing! Nice!

[quote name='bardockkun']My 5.36 copy of Crackdown 2 came in today. Code was redeemed, but everything else came out just fine.[/QUOTE]

What code do you speak of?

Tempted by Far Cry 2 for 5.97 (For Xbox 360.)

I'm wondering if I could get a week or so of fun out of the game, which is all I'd need for less than six bucks.

I'm assuming that the DLC isn't worth paying an additional five bucks for.

[quote name='Vigilante']My Like New copy of Vagrant Story arrived today, and it looks awesome (black-label) and is complete (old Squaresoft demo disc included), though one thing puzzles me: The instruction manual for FFVIII was in there with the Vagrant Story manual. :???: Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Actually that is normal. When I bought the game new that is how it came...

[quote name='Gourd']Tempted by Far Cry 2 for 5.97 (For Xbox 360.)

I'm wondering if I could get a week or so of fun out of the game, which is all I'd need for less than six bucks.

I'm assuming that the DLC isn't worth paying an additional five bucks for.[/QUOTE]

Buy it, Far Cry 2 is awesome.

[quote name='bardockkun']My 5.36 copy of Crackdown 2 came in today. Code was redeemed, but everything else came out just fine.[/QUOTE]

Mine came still originally sealed. My copy of LA Noire, however, had a redeemed code for the Brodereck Suit.
Kinda wish it was the other way around.

I have the Crackdown 2 Helicopter prop already, so PM me if you want my code.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Has anyone here bought a used tv from amazon warehouse? There is one i am looking at that says conditon: good.[/QUOTE]

I did and read the description, they get very detailed if there's anything wrong with it

[quote name='blitz6speed']Has anyone here bought a used tv from amazon warehouse? There is one i am looking at that says conditon: good.[/QUOTE]

i am a regular customer and my experience(s) have been nothing short of solid from the warehouse...as described, quick ship, etc. more times than not the items i have received described to be in 'good' condition have been very close to 'like new' upon delivery. i highly recommend the warehouse...

Are there really any worth getting? I mean, the prices don't really seem that great compared to the random sales you can get at HHGreg, Best Buy, or any of the other TV outlets.

If any one comes across crappy PS3 movie tie-in games, I'm down (megamind, how to train..., etc) gotta be under $10. I look but it seems people think these games are oop and rare?!

[quote name='blitz6speed']Has anyone here bought a used tv from amazon warehouse? There is one i am looking at that says condition: good.[/QUOTE]
I bought a 50" Samsung Plasma TV two years ago it was about 600 dollars less then retail there are a few scratches on the back of the unit but the screen itself and stand are perfect. Also if your dissatisfied you send send it back if the description is not accurate.

I purchased a 55" Samsung LED 240hz 3D LED tv a few months back, was used-good. Paid 1224$ (havent seen it under 2200 since lol) Came in box, still wrapped in plastic, like it was plugged in and put back in box.

Great steal imo, and w/ the return policy its well worth it. No tax on a 1k+ item ftw

Lucked out today, got my Batman:AC in today and the case was still sealed by the Xbox tag, and the codes inside both worked. So that rocks. I didn't even know there was DLC for it or I wouldn't have bought it used. Oh well, dodged that bullet.

[quote name='buckythekat']I did and read the description, they get very detailed if there's anything wrong with it[/QUOTE]

The description doesnt say anything, just that its in good condition.

[quote name='brauma']Are there really any worth getting? I mean, the prices don't really seem that great compared to the random sales you can get at HHGreg, Best Buy, or any of the other TV outlets.[/QUOTE]

Cheapest online ive found is for 450, this one is 375 shipped and no tax.

[quote name='qualityman13']I bought a 50" Samsung Plasma TV two years ago it was about 600 dollars less then retail there are a few scratches on the back of the unit but the screen itself and stand are perfect. Also if your dissatisfied you send send it back if the description is not accurate.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Madrocsz']I purchased a 55" Samsung LED 240hz 3D LED tv a few months back, was used-good. Paid 1224$ (havent seen it under 2200 since lol) Came in box, still wrapped in plastic, like it was plugged in and put back in box.

Great steal imo, and w/ the return policy its well worth it. No tax on a 1k+ item ftw[/QUOTE]

Ok, sounds good. I just hope it is functional, not too concerned about looks as long as its not something like the screen itself is scratched. I went ahead and placed the order. My 2nd 3DTV is now on the way (my first was a active shutter set i hated, got a passive one this time, passive is 100x nicer).

How does amazon handle things if there is stuff missing in the box? There are supposed to be 2 3d glasses in the box, what do they do if they arent there or are broken?

I bought an open box one - they said it was perfect except for some scuffs and scratches that I was never able to find myself. Better condition than they described IMO. This was a few years ago though.

[quote name='Squall835']Buy it, Far Cry 2 is awesome.[/QUOTE]

The shooting is very fun, but there's a whole lot of redundant moving through the jungle with respawning enemies at the same spots...the malaria sucks. A couple small complaints, I guess. I had it on PS3 and played it for a while when I first got it and shelved it. Put it back in a few months ago to finish and just couldn't get back into it. I didn't have patience for all the garbage you have to deal with just to get to the good parts. Of course, for $5 you're going to get your money's worth. Personally, I have hopes they'll fix some of that stuff in Far Cry 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back