Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sylveranking']Actually there is no limit. I "barrowed" plenty of games from gamestop before (the ones that are SP with a short storyline). Saved me hundreds of dollars that way, they don't care. Played LA Noir for a day before I returned it, crappy repetative game. Just recently bought, finished, and returned Batman: AC since someone traded it in for the PS3. Fun game, but not spending 60 dollars on it.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you're a jackass by your comment, and a moron by your spelling of the word borrowed. God, I hate Gamestop, and I still wouldn't be that kind of prick.

Just to chime in about GameStop, even though this isn't the right place for it. Has anyone seen their most recent ad in GameInformer (the one with Rainbow 6 Patriots on the cover). I was amazed at how appalling it was, I shouldn't be that surprised considering it is GameStop, but how they thought it was a good idea is beyond me.

Here is what the ad says, word-for-word.
"Tell you folks if they really love you, they'll get your gift here. Guilt Works. Whatever it takes, make sure everyone knows to get your gifts at GameStop. With one easy stop, they can find all the hottest games, consoles, and accessories you're truly dying to unwrap."

[quote name='breakingcustoms']has forza 4 been on AWD, and if so, what was it going for?[/QUOTE]

standard ed. around $38
limited ed. around $95

[quote name='gospelman']standard ed. around $38
limited ed. around $95[/QUOTE]

It was up earlier today as a matter of fact

[quote name='breakingcustoms']has forza 4 been on AWD, and if so, what was it going for?[/QUOTE]

FYI, Wal-mart has it for $28 on Black Friday.

[quote name='gospelman']standard ed. around $38
limited ed. around $95[/QUOTE]

I'm glad Amazon kept their word and got the L.E. for $60. On release week, I also found a lone copy at the Microcenter website.

Forza 2 dropped to $10 a while back at BB, i'm waiting for Forza 3 to do the same. Here's hoping :pray: Then I'll open one of those bad boys up.

[quote name='sylveranking']Actually there is no limit. I "barrowed" plenty of games from gamestop before (the ones that are SP with a short storyline). Saved me hundreds of dollars that way, they don't care. Played LA Noir for a day before I returned it, crappy repetative game. Just recently bought, finished, and returned Batman: AC since someone traded it in for the PS3. Fun game, but not spending 60 dollars on it.[/QUOTE]

Wow...you're an idiot. I hate GameStop as much as the next guy, but why don't you get a job (or a better one) and stop mooching.

Love the hate. Exploiting a loophole makes me a bad guy? Bet no one complained when they got in on the penny deals. It's not mooching. Clearly gamestop doesn't care if they don't tighten their return policies, so why should I? I bet the ones who are "shocked" by this behavior are the same ones who buy games on sale then "return" them to walmart.

Not so many good deals today... I guess that's good for us so we can save up for Black Friday, eh?

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Were the copies of Skyrim from AWD only on PS3, or 360, too?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they were all for PS3.

Excuse me how can you get free returns with Amazon? As far as I know they only offer free returns if there's any issue with the order. If you simply don't want it anymore or do not like the game, you have to pay to ship it back. GS accepts returns within 7 days if you don't like the game.

[quote name='gospelman']I go with AWD over gamespot anyday. Zero risk with free returns back to amazon. That's why i'm so big on checking AWD. I try to post items i see that i'd expect to have some demand here on cag.[/QUOTE]

got dead rising 2 off the record for 25 and sim3 pets for 20. perfect condition. woot
(im gonna save them for xmas presents for my wife/kids respectively, plus we still gotta beat dr2 and sims3 base, omg)

[quote name='allen9917']Excuse me how can you get free returns with Amazon? As far as I know they only offer free returns if there's any issue with the order. If you simply don't want it anymore or do not like the game, you have to pay to ship it back. GS accepts returns within 7 days if you don't like the game.[/QUOTE]

Also don't forget that Amazon bans people if you return shit too much.

[quote name='allen9917']Excuse me how can you get free returns with Amazon? As far as I know they only offer free returns if there's any issue with the order. If you simply don't want it anymore or do not like the game, you have to pay to ship it back. GS accepts returns within 7 days if you don't like the game.[/QUOTE]

Well, I meant free returns if there is a problem. This rarely happens.. but if you receive something that isn't in the condition described then they provide a shipping label. For example, last week I picked up a 160gb ps3 "like new" and it came dirty and scratched. So it's going back. I've rarely had to do this, though.

[quote name='dxology']29.99, damn I paid 38.99 for my copy yesterday. Oh well I'm still happy. It just shipped and will be here Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I paid $65 at gamestop.... well worth every last thousands of pennies.

[quote name='foreinter']Do we need a pass to play Skyrim like EA games?[/QUOTE]

No you do not and furthermore, those premium maps aren't preorder only. It says on the top of the back of the game case if it has a map included or not. Stupid stores and their trickery

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']Why the f would you need a pass to be able to play a sp game?[/QUOTE]
Well you did need a pass to play the catwoman parts of batman ac...

Skyrim now with a online pass to fight dragons. lol

What's the best way to keep an eye on these? Just keep refreshing the product page (the links you guys posted) or keep refreshing the front page of the AWD video games?

[quote name='akir']Ha, I almost grabbed that one that was refunded but it said it may come repackaged so I decided to pass.[/QUOTE]

I refunded it cause I'm waiting for the acceptable version. Have to pay for groceries :(

[quote name='WV Matsui']What's the best way to keep an eye on these? Just keep refreshing the product page (the links you guys posted) or keep refreshing the front page of the AWD video games?[/QUOTE]

definitely refreshing amazon used link. The first time you said you missed it, I just started refreshing it and Bam! the very good versions popped up lol

Edit: make sure you have one click buy too

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I refunded it cause I'm waiting for the acceptable version. Have to pay for groceries :([/QUOTE]

I probably would have grabbed it for $29.99 too.
I've got other games to occupy me with, namely Uncharted 3.

[quote name='WV Matsui']What's the best way to keep an eye on these? Just keep refreshing the product page (the links you guys posted) or keep refreshing the front page of the AWD video games?[/QUOTE]
Get check for change for firefox and have it keep checking the product pages that are posted. That's how I always get in on these deals.

[quote name='Donkey132']Get check for change for firefox and have it keep checking the product pages that are posted. That's how I always get in on these deals.[/QUOTE]

Just added it...

How do I know when there is a change?

What on the Skyrim page did you highlight?

:bouncy:

I think the acceptable version was missing case and/or manual with possible scratch on the disk. Not worth $30 honestly.

Just play a few games in your backlog while you wait, I'm sure there's a few good games just gathering dust ;)

[quote name='gospelman']I go with AWD over gamespot anyday. Zero risk with free returns back to amazon. That's why i'm so big on checking AWD. I try to post items i see that i'd expect to have some demand here on cag.[/QUOTE]
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't Amazon actually deduct a shipping charge if you just return stuff because you 'didn't like it'? I did that once or twice before doing the free Prime trials and they always took $4-5 for the 'free' return shipping label.

So that's why I make sure I grab only stuff I know I wanna keep anymore, since it's a pita to take a $4-5 hit every time just because you didn't do your research.

[quote name='xenozfan2']GTA4 Complete edition ps3- $26.36 like new
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1321156739&sr=1-92&condition=used[/QUOTE]
You can get this NEW from Target for $19.99 now. So save $7 and get it new versus used.;)

http://www.target.com/p/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Complete-PlayStation-3/-/A-13466743

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't Amazon actually deduct a shipping charge if you just return stuff because you 'didn't like it'? I did that once or twice before doing the free Prime trials and they always took $4-5 for the 'free' return shipping label.

So that's why I make sure I grab only stuff I know I wanna keep anymore, since it's a pita to take a $4-5 hit every time just because you didn't do your research.

You can get this NEW from Target for $19.99 now. So save $7 and get it new versus used.;)

http://www.target.com/p/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Complete-PlayStation-3/-/A-13466743[/QUOTE]

They do deduct shipping from the refund amount if the reason for the return (that you chose) isn't Amazon's fault.

Granted, you can choose whatever the hell reason you want for the return... Depends on how honest you wanna be and how often you do it.

I'm new to the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread (I know...), but I was just wondering, if I was to buy a PC game (Spore, to be specific), how would that work? It's a good price for the game, buy will it just be a paperweight basically due to the CD Key?

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I'm new to the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread (I know...), but I was just wondering, if I was to buy a PC game (Spore, to be specific), how would that work? It's a good price for the game, buy will it just be a paperweight basically due to the CD Key?[/QUOTE]
If you have an FYE store by you, you may wanna try there. I bought a copy of Spore there last year for $10-20 sealed. But that was because FYE was supposedly getting rid of all of their games and was no longer going to be selling them.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't Amazon actually deduct a shipping charge if you just return stuff because you 'didn't like it'? I did that once or twice before doing the free Prime trials and they always took $4-5 for the 'free' return shipping label.

[/QUOTE]

I don't recall a charge unless this is a AWD only. I have returned items and received full refund all the time, maybe it's because it's sent via free shipping (standard or 2day)?

I did pay for my own return label however if the reason was not due to Amazon error.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']They do deduct shipping from the refund amount if the reason for the return (that you chose) isn't Amazon's fault.

Granted, you can choose whatever the hell reason you want for the return... Depends on how honest you wanna be and how often you do it.[/QUOTE]

Too many returns are the #1 way to get banned. I just suck it up if it's actually just a change of mind and pay the $3 for USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back