Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Crucial Kenny']Actually the covers are fine, it's just on the outside clear plastic. I guess my best bet would be to peel them and leave shredded remains[/QUOTE]My buddy tried this before and it worked for him..

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']Actually the covers are fine, it's just on the outside clear plastic. I guess my best bet would be to peel them and leave shredded remains[/QUOTE]

Try goo gone if it bothers you.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is this really that great of a deal to brag about? I got batman, uncharted 3 and saints row 3 at GS yesterday around noon with zero hassle for 100 no tax with credit. Plus reach le and legendary have been on clearance forever already. Lol seems like anyone could get your deal anytime they wanted...not to mention the value of buying 5 new games at once vs the time to play them before they depreciate. Ill have a hard enough time playing 3. Kinda just seems like another impulse buy to me.[/QUOTE]

where has reach limited edition been on clearance? i haven't seen it anywhere other than best buy today.

When it gets deliver just tell them your refusing it or call up amazon now and tell them you don't want the order anymore and you want it sent back

[quote name='xcefkevin']Where would you go to do that? And does Amazon know the difference if you do that?[/QUOTE]

there are tons of sites that have covers of games for printing. No way amazon would know as long as you dont do a insanely bad job on it

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']Actually the covers are fine, it's just on the outside clear plastic. I guess my best bet would be to peel them and leave shredded remains[/QUOTE]

Hell, that's easy to fix then

iconxbox360.gif
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - 14.98 Like New

Big time restock on the Warehouse. Alot of "acceptable" items though, such as the Kinect sensor for $60.
Make sure you watch the item you select.

Skyrim starting at $40
MW3 starting at $39
Battlefield starting at $25

PS3 $162.47, Kinect $60, 4gb w/ kinect $195 (lol)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']does the borderlands goty 360 have the dlc on the disc or a code to dl them? I own all dlc just need all on a disc to clear hd space.[/QUOTE]

I believe that the early pressings had Marketplace codes but, starting early this year, now contain them all on-disc. It was a big factor in my decision-making to go ahead and pick it up finally from the Lightning Deal.

I know that it's probably buried a few pages back but what is the best that Skyrim for 360 has been listed for in AWD? It's at $43.49 now. Is this close to as low as they go or do you guys think it's likely to return soon at a lower price than that?

[quote name='gubmccargen']I believe that the early pressings had Marketplace codes but, starting early this year, now contain them all on-disc. It was a big factor in my decision-making to go ahead and pick it up finally from the Lightning Deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the amazon reviews are saying to check before you open the game. So i just wanted to ask the experts here. :)

The game is amazing i must of put over 500 hours on that game all my friends nonstop played that game for like 4-6 months it was crazy. We would have a full party of 2 full games going helping each other out and so on. This is an amazing game just try to find friends to play with online randoms on this game is pretty bad. Do not pickup some random persons weapons cause it seems like everyone uses modded weapons online these days. Also there is a shield that makes you a god so that ruins the fun to so be careful if that stuff ruins your game.

The game owns for farming and one of the games i would recommend to anyone i know.

I bought all the DLC on release date and man does it take up hd space! Now time to free up like 5gb. :)

[quote name='gubmccargen']I know that it's probably buried a few pages back but what is the best that Skyrim for 360 has been listed for in AWD? It's at $43.49 now. Is this close to as low as they go or do you guys think it's likely to return soon at a lower price than that?[/QUOTE]
I do not think i seen that game used that cheap yet. BUT it is acceptable condition which scares me it means lowest quality product they are allowed to sell. But AWD acceptable i hear is really not a bad thing maybe someone can comment but i try to avoid anything that says that condition. But AWD is easy to return go for it. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the PS 3D display. I have been debating back and forth about it; I've seen it in person, and it looks beautiful, IMHO, but it's just too damn much. When I saw the $367.xx price on here, I had to jump! I was sitting on about $290 in Amazon credit ($140 of that was actually change I took to a Coinstar machine; Pro Tip: If you get an Amazon GC with your coins, they charge no fee. I do this every year: save up my change for 6 months or the whole year leading up to the holidays, then cash it in for an Amazon GC and splurge.)

Anyway, had to pay $81.xx out of pocket; I decided to spring for the additional $3.99 to get it here on Monday.;)

[quote name='edson13']PlayStation 3D display $368
wwe xb 47
halo anniversary 24[/QUOTE]

I thought about buying Halo, but I doubt it comes with the slipcase. So I'm just gonna wait for it to be a bit cheaper new

man, just got some deals!
x-men destiny, spiderman edge of time and rage for 17.99 each
theres higher condition for $23 still up
theres a mgs collection ps3 for 35

I'm staring at a Black Ops for X360 for ~22 bucks (8 bucks cheaper than most places have it without the first strike content). Good deal? Is it played enough online to where it'd be good? Or should I just put that toward MW3?

[quote name='plutoknight']I'm staring at a Black Ops for X360 for ~22 bucks (8 bucks cheaper than most places have it without the first strike content). Good deal? Is it played enough online to where it'd be good? Or should I just put that toward MW3?[/QUOTE]

lol, just beat me to the post.

[quote name='Excast']PS3 - Disgaea 3 Like New - $12.40[/QUOTE]

Didn't really need another jrpg on the backlog, but sub $15 any willpower I possess goes out the door. Cheers and nice find!

[quote name='JaylisJayP']lol, just beat me to the post.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha yeah! Figured I check for the hell of it..

I can't seem to pull the trigger though. I feel as though I can just put that 20 bucks toward MW3, since all the COD games just seem the same to me (so why not just buy the most recent one!) lol.

X-men Destiny popped up again for 19.49 in good condition. I was able to buy one. If anyone wants Rage/Spider-Man The Edge Of Time/X-men Destiny.

There is times I've noticed one pops up cheap all of a sudden. I'm on the lookout for Rage/Spider-Man The Edge Of Time. Rage is like 22.49, but there has been some pop up for 18.49 in good condition.

Right now there is no cheap Spider-Man ones now at the moment. Hopefully it pops up cheap again for a used one. They was earlier.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']X-men Destiny popped up again for 19.49 in good condition. I was able to buy one. If anyone wants Rage/Spider-Man The Edge Of Time/X-men Destiny.

There is times I've noticed one pops up cheap all of a sudden. I'm on the lookout for Rage/Spider-Man The Edge Of Time. Rage is like 22.49, but there has been some pop up for 18.49 in good condition.

Right now there is no cheap Spider-Man ones now at the moment. Hopefully it pops up cheap again for a used one. They was earlier.[/QUOTE]

I HIGHLY suggest you cancel that x-men destiny order.

the game is.. REALLY... bad.

[quote name='poker360']I HIGHLY suggest you cancel that x-men destiny order.

the game is.. REALLY... bad.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to take your advice. I haven't heard good things about the game. :lol:

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I'm tempted to take your advice. I haven't heard good things about the game. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I red boxed it.. Couldn't even finish the game.. (so bad). I love games like Marvel UA / UA2 / Xmen legends...I hated X men destiny.

[quote name='poker360']I HIGHLY suggest you cancel that x-men destiny order.

the game is.. REALLY... bad.[/QUOTE]

I second this. I beat the game in 3 hours and 45 minutes,
and it was one of the worst I've played this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back