Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jr7936']oh cool, great to know, hopefully its the same for the ps3 version which is what i ordered[/QUOTE]

All it is is a comic book and the steel book with some DLC codes which were probably redeemed already

[quote name='Foladar']For what it's worth, I just beat the game this week, 100% the game, and I'm still not sure where the DLC tunnels are.[/QUOTE]

You get access to the sewers. I didn't bother with the dlc, but I believe there is a lot of materials down there. Not that anyone would need them to beat the game since it is easy to make money.

[quote name='Foladar']For what it's worth, I just beat the game this week, 100% the game, and I'm still not sure where the DLC tunnels are.[/QUOTE]

i remember coming across some old guy sitting by a sewer entrance not too far from the doctor guy if that helps lol

[quote name='xeroblade']is the kinect really worth it right now?[/QUOTE]

The prices are the best they've been, but it's still not worth it IMO.

I finally picked up a Kinect for Christmas for my 8 year old.
I paid $99 and it came with 3 games.

Perfect for this age group but little else.
I don't see me using it at all.
And no way worth $150 they are asking.

They need to incorporate it more into games like Forza.
Other then that it seems to be all kids games.
It would have been nice if they would have invested in Resident Evil 5 or something.

I am shocked it is doing so well.

I also have the Move on PS3 and use that all the time.

[quote name='Zimmy']I finally picked up a Kinect for Christmas for my 8 year old.

It would have been nice if they would have invested in Resident Evil 5 or something.

I also have the Move on PS3 and use that all the time.[/QUOTE]

It's in Forza.

[quote name='Blabadon']It's in Forza.[/QUOTE]

I think that is what he meant, wants more games to have Kinect integration like Forza does.

I'm perfectly fine with my Kinect, but then again I got it around June this year and have loved it since Dance Central series is enough to personally satisfy me. It's addicting in ways I can't describe.

rise of nightmares is rated mature...and its awesome fun.
others on the way: http://www.kgames.org/upcoming-kinect-games/

kinect compatible games to watch for: Mass Effect 3, Ryse, Project Draco,
Binary Domain, Fable: the journey

[quote name='Zimmy']

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']I think that is what he meant, wants more games to have Kinect integration like Forza does.[/QUOTE]

I think you thought right. My apologies.

Love the deals T-Money, I think I have spent almost double on Amazon than Steam during the holidays. Can't wait to see what you offer for our $5 coupons!

Large restock just happened. Skyrim, MW3, Saints Row 3, Arkham City, Super Mario 3D Land...

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Still hoping for a cheap copy of Dead Island X360.[/QUOTE]

...and even a 360 copy of Dead Island!

Kinect is pretty popular with "Hackers". Microsoft leaves it open to individuals who find innovative ways of using it.

[quote name='Zimmy']I finally picked up a Kinect for Christmas for my 8 year old.

I also have the Move on PS3 and use that all the time.[/QUOTE]

thanks. i do see it as more geared towards the younger age. ill just wait it out and see what eventually comes out for it. as for the the Move, i still cant find it for a right price...

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']I bought a MW3 Hardened Edition for PS3 the other day for $69.99 -- just got it & the Elite code was unused! Sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

Take Code - Return item.

Seriously.

The game isn't worth it.

If you have MW2 stick with that.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Take Code - Return item.

Seriously.

The game isn't worth it.

If you have MW2 stick with that.[/QUOTE]

If someone wanted to buy it.. why question their purchases? Just another person trying to be a d-bag. Carry on.

Seriously.

The game isn't worth it.

just vought this of my step son and you are right...its just a very poor game with really small bad maps

Seriously.

The game isn't worth it.

And....you're ignored!

Seriously.

The game isn't worth it.

I have yet to see him be wrong about anything.....ever. It's amazing.

RAGE for less than $15 makes me sad I paid $40. Not sure how much they add but the Sewer missions will cost you $10 if you are interested in them.

[quote name='cancerman1120']RAGE for less than $15 makes me sad I paid $40. Not sure how much they add but the Sewer missions will cost you $10 if you are interested in them.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Will likely play through the main campaign first before deciding.

[quote name='fitbabits']Good to know. Will likely play through the main campaign first before deciding.[/QUOTE]

If you trust Ebay you can usually find someone selling the code for $5-$8 so it could save you a bit of money.

They worst thing is I bought it for $40 and still have not played...hence I cannot comment on the amount of content the sewer missions provide.

[quote name='cancerman1120']If you trust Ebay you can usually find someone selling the code for $5-$8 so it could save you a bit of money.

They worst thing is I bought it for $40 and still have not played...hence I cannot comment on the amount of content the sewer missions provide.[/QUOTE]

Got it.

I feel your pain. I paid full price for the new Assassin's Creed and it's still sitting in my pile of unplayed games... I apparently have a problem.

Honestly Rage for 360 is worth it at any price. After playing through the game I thought it was great. The racing was fun and you didn't have to do all the races. The shooting felt as good if not better than anything released this year, and I thought the enemy AI was damn good, too. Yeah, the ending was worthless, but so was Borderlands and that didn't stop me from enjoying the 100 hours or so I put into that one.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Honestly Rage for 360 is worth it at any price. After playing through the game I thought it was great. The racing was fun and you didn't have to do all the races. The shooting felt as good if not better than anything released this year, and I thought the enemy AI was damn good, too. Yeah, the ending was worthless, but so was Borderlands and that didn't stop me from enjoying the 100 hours or so I put into that one.[/QUOTE]

I am definitely excited to play it. It got lost between GOW3, BF3 and Batman for me. Then UC3, MW3, Skyrim and SR3 came out and I have never had a chance to get back. I am looking for good pure shooter and I think this will be the one I enjoy the most.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Honestly Rage for 360 is worth it at any price. After playing through the game I thought it was great. The racing was fun and you didn't have to do all the races. The shooting felt as good if not better than anything released this year, and I thought the enemy AI was damn good, too. Yeah, the ending was worthless, but so was Borderlands and that didn't stop me from enjoying the 100 hours or so I put into that one.[/QUOTE]

Not at any price. But I think it is a good $30 game with a deal price of $25. $20 is the almost must buy it price for new.

Was a good game, but just too many better games out right now.

And also 100 hours is overkill for most I think. I leadurely went through the game and did a lot of the side quests and it only took 12-13 hours. Granted the driving was fun, but not sure how you got 100+ hours out of it.

But it was a good 10-20 hour game. Great rental game IMHO.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Not at any price. But I think it is a good $30 game with a deal price of $25. $20 is the almost must buy it price for new.

Was a good game, but just too many better games out right now.

And also 100 hours is overkill for most I think. I leadurely went through the game and did a lot of the side quests and it only took 12-13 hours. Granted the driving was fun, but not sure how you got 100+ hours out of it.

But it was a good 10-20 hour game. Great rental game IMHO.[/QUOTE]

I think he played Borderlands for ~100 hours, not Rage.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']
And also 100 hours is overkill for most I think. I leadurely went through the game and did a lot of the side quests and it only took 12-13 hours. Granted the driving was fun, but not sure how you got 100+ hours out of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Rage was a solid 19 hours for me and I got 900/1000 gamerscore, I skipped the coop though.

Borderlands though I managed 40 hours and not even finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back