Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

No competition there. His doesn't even come with the game
Hence, AWD undercutting him. Once the AWD one is sold his is the next best (best as in lowest price wise) listing (for now) minus the game, steelbook, and soundtrack. Someone might be willing to pay it and hopefully reads the description before taking the plunge to avoid confusion.

Well I ordered that boomerang then went to lock in the trade and see that it goes from $200 for G to $70 for A... :headache: Guess that's getting cancelled.
Lol! I checked it too and the initial value was deceptive to the what the acceptable was. Heck of a drastic plunge from like new to good to acceptable.

Is that a reasonable price Vigilante is asking for on the AC4? I wouldn't even pay $30 for the extras yet alone $70. :shock: 

The only thing I would want from the collectors edition is whats missing. The game and steel book. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a reasonable price Vigilante is asking for on the AC4? I wouldn't even pay $30 for the extras yet alone $70. :shock:

The only thing I would want from the collectors edition is whats missing. The game and steel book.
I can tell you where he is coming from. If he is able to make the sale then he basically walks away with a near free game with steelbook and soundtrack. In the realm of CAG I certainly don't think it is a reasonable price but outside of CAG realm that is on folks to make the call what is reasonable to them.

I'm going to pass on this super sexy deal. I have too much of a backlog on PS3 and 3DS right now.
Aw man, I wanted to see Jericho (the one true undisputed champ) take on the rabid raccoon for no holds barred match to decide the winner. Instead we get Jericho quitting on us once again. :p

I can tell you where he is coming from. If he is able to make the sale then he basically walks away with a near free game with steelbook and soundtrack. In the realm of CAG I certainly don't think it is a reasonable price but outside of CAG realm that is on folks to make the call what is reasonable to them.
From the ACIII Limited Edition, I believe I sold the flag itself for about $50 or so. There is definitely a market for the collectibles, but not for CAG.

I still want that case though if it pops up.
I havent seen any Luigi Retro cases in the past 20 days under $30

I wanted the Luigi version MUCH MORE than the stupid mario edition but it still is a quality case and i love the coin zippers

Now all i gotta find is a cheap copy of:
-Mario Kart 7

-Donkey Kong 3D

-Luigi's Mansion (might just buy my friends copy for $20)

-New Super Mario Bros 2

And my 3DS XL bundle will be complete until im ready to sell it lol.

Ive purchased two 3DS in the past Ambassador blue at launch and sold it for profit and then bought a black one off Craigslist for $70 a few months after also sold that for a profit. Hopefully ill actually keep my 3DS XL this time!

hey dealseeker2u, do you know why tales of grace f is going for $30 + for a used copy? is it out of print or something?

hey dealseeker2u, do you know why tales of grace f is going for $30 + for a used copy? is it out of print or something?
Seems so, I did a search and can't seem to find a new copy anywhere and the used ones fetch a pretty penny as well. GS even jacked up the preowned price over what the new one is / was going for but that's GS for you. Tales of Vesperia seems to be in the same boat.

Pretty sure it's been out of print for some time and that's why it's that high. Right before Xillia came out it wasn't unusual for it to be fetching $45 most places.

Pretty sure it's been out of print for some time and that's why it's that high. Right before Xillia came out it wasn't unusual for it to be fetching $45 most places.
Yeah, Tales console games hold value for some time. Still see high prices for Abyss on ps2 and others so that is telling of the series.

Seems so, I did a search and can't seem to find a new copy anywhere and the used ones fetch a pretty penny as well. GS even jacked up the preowned price over what the new one is / was going for but that's GS for you. Tales of Vesperia seems to be in the same boat.
i have actually been watching the price of it for over a year, it never dip below $20. LOL i was hovering around $25 for a brief time, but the cheapness in me was not willing to buy it.

I know this is ot but, I was lurking this thread and thought it would be a spot where id get a good response. 

Are the codes for Halo Reach flaming helmet still worth anything?  I got one a while back with the LE I ordered off AWD.  Been trying to clear out some stuff I have.

I still have 3 copies of Halo 4 LE as well.  Ive been super busy Im gonna give one away to someone in this thread still just havent gotten around to it.

damn, i regret not paying $30 for it at bestbuy , when they were selling the new copies 3 years ago.
I ordered a copy from the B2G1 combined with the $10 off preowned coupon GCU gets so it worked out to like $15 for a used copy.
I don't even see it on BB site anymore.

From the ACIII Limited Edition, I believe I sold the flag itself for about $50 or so. There is definitely a market for the collectibles, but not for CAG.
Speaking of Best Buy, I wish I had gotten in on this deal when it happened (and was posted by coop).

:ps3: Assassin's Creed III: Limited Edition (New) $19.99

Coop did a thread on it but it was out everywhere around me and since it showed oos online Target did not even pricematch. Don't know if any are around anymore but that would have been instant buy for me.

Speaking of Best Buy, I wish I had gotten in on this deal when it happened (and was posted by coop).

Coop did a thread on it but it was out everywhere around me and since it showed oos online Target did not even pricematch. Don't know if any are around anymore but that would have been instant buy for me.
Well damn, that's some deal.

Looks like they did remove Graces from the search but was able to pull it up still from my order. Says available for shipping still. Gamble that it will come complete but I was in the same boat and passed last time it was available new and cheap.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tales-of-graces-f-pre-owned-playstation-3/5033075.p?id=1218604363632&skuid=5033075&sellerId=

AWD vets, I am looking for a copy of Atlier Meruru, I see it is constantly available through AWD for $28.xx, anyone recall it being cheaper? TIA

Thanks for posting that about the AC3 LE's :p there was 3 at this target I was at yesterday Im gonna go see if they are still there.

Well damn, that's some deal.

Looks like they did remove Graces from the search but was able to pull it up still from my order. Says available for shipping still. Gamble that it will come complete but I was in the same boat and passed last time it was available new and cheap.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tales-of-graces-f-pre-owned-playstation-3/5033075.p?id=1218604363632&skuid=5033075&sellerId=
Nice and it is still working. Combine it with the $10 off coupon and 10% off for GCU and that is a nice deal in itself without the B2G1 free.

AWD vets, I am looking for a copy of Atlier Meruru, I see it is constantly available through AWD for $28.xx, anyone recall it being cheaper? TIA
Cheapest I recall was around $22 here.

I know this is ot but, I was lurking this thread and thought it would be a spot where id get a good response.

Are the codes for Halo Reach flaming helmet still worth anything? I got one a while back with the LE I ordered off AWD. Been trying to clear out some stuff I have.

I still have 3 copies of Halo 4 LE as well. Ive been super busy Im gonna give one away to someone in this thread still just havent gotten around to it.
The flaming helmet code from the LE is worth a lot actually. I sold mine for at least $50. I can't exactly remember since it was probably 4 or 5 months ago from when I bought it from KMart. From what I see for lisitngs on eBay, it seems like there is only one listing for about $120, but a complete LE goes for $110. I would suggest listing it for $80. You should be able to get a few bites.

Yeah, I saw that LE and wanted to pick one up at my local BB, but it was gone by the times I could go. Oh well.

Let me know if you find it for that somewhere. I'll do the same. I want that thing but apparantly NISA has decided their games are too good for a sale.
Few posts back I just posted this and you shop / trade there enough so you are no stranger to the Bday coupon:

BTW, it is $27.99 for preowned copy at GS and if you combine it with Bday coupon then it is around $22.39 before taxes. Just a thought if you don't plan on waiting too long.

:ps3: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland (Preowned) $27.99

darn it, I bought one of those new last of us survival editions, and the seal is already broken on it. First time I get screwed by actual amazon.

darn it, I bought one of those new last of us survival editions, and the seal is already broken on it. First time I get screwed by actual amazon.
That is a first! How on earth does a new one come with a broken seal. I got an AWD dinger for $67.01 in October and it came factory sealed albeit with dinged outside box. If anything that I expected to have no seal and other damage but now from a new one.

I don't know about you guys, but I really, really wish someone would just buy that Looper Blu! I am so tired of looking at that on the Video Games section, haha.

is $30 for a new copy of the Atelier Ayesha a good deal? do the Atelier series ever dip below $30 for a new copy?
If you are planning on keeping the new copy sealed then yeah it is a good deal (for resale later). However, if you are just planning on playing it then GS has the preowned one for $24.99. Also, the others in the series did fall below to around $22 or so for new copies but that was also because they were first print / LE's and retailers wanted the shelf space reclaimed hence the clearance. This one might hover around that price for a while but sales can come from anywhere. Keep an eye on PlayAsia as they have had some sales in the past. In the meantime here is the GS link.

:ps3: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Preowned) $24.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back