Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Not available in my area used. Is it possible that it's been converted to used by now? Because there are new copies available near me.
I am not sure since there are no new copies near my area. Worth a shot just to find out for yourself. Go to one nearby (if it is nearby) and ask them to price check one and see what it comes up despite what it says on the label price wise. If it is converted to used then it will trigger the used price automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha tales games don't hold their value until well after release and even then that is of course barring remakes/ports. They are constantly jumping up and down and it also varies by numbers of copies printed.  Then factor in how many people are willing to part with them which in the last 7 years there's been fewer.

tales of graces was 20 new just last month, xillia was 20 new from october to december with the ce being 50, vesperia was new for 10, and abyss was 15 new.

You just have to know where to look and happen to be keeping tabs.  abyss symphonia and destiny dropped under 20 for a while pre 07. hilariously legendia was the one I paid the most for xD.

phantasia gba seems to be the only one that no one new wants to lower the price on

eternia psp took this long to jump up to where it is and also has the defective copies being taken out of circulation.

original eternia is stuck in price limbo or at least I've never seen a copy dip below 200 let alone 150.

Don't know where had Graces for $20 new when barely anyone has it new and I don't recall seeing that on CAG.

Yep that's the one. Have an order with Amazon for it but it's been back ordered for weeks and I doubt they're getting more ever.
Which post do I quote?!

It was $20 US at Zavvi for the EU copy at one point. Some copies were even the (EU only) Limited Edition.

Ah, now I remember that thread. I also remember people getting non-LE ones for the LE listing.
Yeah, like me, and then I contacted them and they told me to send it back (at my cost for shipping to England). So just kept it because it was a good price, even for the regular version. I still can't imagine ordering from Zavvi again.

Don't know where had Graces for $20 new when barely anyone has it new and I don't recall seeing that on CAG.

Yep that's the one. Have an order with Amazon for it but it's been back ordered for weeks and I doubt they're getting more ever.
that's because you don't look on cag very much -_-

it was available on bamcos site along with xillia and abyss during the sales they had.

Where? In the Twilight Zone?

It's great. One of my favorite RPG series. Which isn't saying much. I like most RPG series.
vesperia was at go hastings

xillia multiple places

xillia ce, graces and abyss on bamcos site.

the first sale was 20 for graces and 15 for abyss the second sale was 40% for all their ps3 titles or something to that extent.

that's because you don't look on cag very much -_-

it was available on bamcos site along with xillia and abyss during the sales they had.
Oh yeah now I remember the thread, Namco Bandai's website. Then a lot of CAGs hesitated because -> -> ->Digital River. And was it free ship?

well mine shipped fine like 2 days after ordering or something like that but I guess I'm not the norm. then again other people that ordered posted no issues either. They shipped it in the same type of boxes amazon used too for my valkyria chronicles and ni no kuni. I have heard all the horror stories with them though which made me reluctant but Overall it was a great experience and I'd probably do more business with them in the future because of it unlike go hastings who I'll only order from amazon now.

It's possible I lucked out and just happened to live by their distributer or something.

Namco Bandai's store site had it for $20. You also got the exciting thrill of dealing with Digital River.

I picked up a discs only of TOD2 back in June 2011 for 44 bucks off of a 3rd party seller on Amazon.

vesperia was at go hastings

xillia multiple places

xillia ce, graces and abyss on bamcos site.

the first sale was 20 for graces and 15 for abyss the second sale was 40% for all their ps3 titles or something to that extent.
I see. I don't have a gohastings here. I got Xillia. I've heard of the fun times Digital River gave others, and all I wanted from that sale was Graces, so I couldn't get free shipping. I wasn't about to pay $8 for shipping.

I see. I don't have a gohastings here. I got Xillia. I've heard of the fun times Digital River gave others, and all I wanted from that sale was Graces, so I couldn't get free shipping. I wasn't about to pay $8 for shipping.
the go hastings was online you didn't need a b&m but after my vesperia was partially smashed I wouldn't rec shopping with them from their site unless its a good deal. To be fair though it may of just been bad luck but you know the drill once bitten twice shy. Never had an issue with buying from them on amazon though.

if you were crazy you could of always bought 2 and sold the second for a 10$ or so profit.

Also nice score mitch. probably priced it that low because they knew it'd sell quicker. I want want eternia but not for that much.

I thought it was the other way around. Everyone I know has Y. My gf is the only one of about 15 friends I know that have X. When it comes to the legendary X is way better though.

I thought it was the other way around. Everyone I know has Y. My gf is the only one of about 15 friends I know that have X. When it comes to the legendary X is way better though.
I don't know what "The legendary" is. :lol:

But I haven't met anyone who has Y. I have 10 Nintendo friends and 5-6 of them have X. The others probably have neither.

Y might be popular because of price mistake.

I don't know what "The legendary" is. :lol:

But I haven't met anyone who has Y. I have 10 Nintendo friends and 5-6 of them have X. The others probably have neither.

Y might be popular because of price mistake.
Ahh I see. When I say legendary usually every game has a certain pokemon on the cover of the game. That is usually the legendary. Same with X and Y. Yvetal is on Y, and Xerneas on X. Xerneas is way better competitively. But if you don't care about that than it doesn't really matter. And regardless most competitive people don't allow Uber Legendairies as they are way overpowered compared to normal average pokemon.

Is D3 really that good? I tried out the demo on the PS thinking it would feel like a more serious-toned version of BL2 but it just feels like a "Smash A, hold R2, and constantly use your R3 swivel" game. Does it start picking up after awhile or should I stop playing it?

Thought the PC master race would have learned their place by now from the Sony god race. Where's your Uncharted now? HUH?!
Just bc we chose to play our games on beast machines doesn't mean we don't have a console to play the peasant games even if they are at 30fps and in 720p or worse.

Is D3 really that good? I tried out the demo on the PS thinking it would feel like a more serious-toned version of BL2 but it just feels like a "Smash A, hold R2, and constantly use your R3 swivel" game. Does it start picking up after awhile or should I stop playing it?
Not quite sure what you're expecting from a game that's basically left click until your mouse breaks or the next game comes out in 10 years.

Not quite sure what you're expecting from a game that's basically left click until your mouse breaks or the next game comes out in 10 years.
Well I knew it had that reputation but I thought the gameplay would be more engaging. What's the allure that is keeping players to keep playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back