Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

So my great Vita 32GB card deal? Basically got told it's either gonna be cancelled or forever in limbo. Weird how one or two have made it through AWD recently though.

Amazon support has been awesome but this one guy just made me want to kill him. Stick to the scripts my dude. "Actually order are placed in-line. So we couldn't deliver this Item." WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Coincidentally I never had any issues until I returned a game to AWD because they sent me the wrong game. Hate to be a conspiracy theorist but suddenly they tell me to get fucked on my great price item. Vita is just sitting there with one year of plus, three games, and no way to save anything.

EDIT: I asked about them covering the difference and they agreed to. Lady on the phone was very helpful.
Try talking, chatting, or e-mailing at another time with another rep and you might get lucky. Experiences are tad bit different depending on who you get. Just ask Eldritch.

Got my Halo 4 limited edition today. All the codes, but the armor sets and avatar awards were redeemed, but game and everything installed fine and looked fine as well. Facebreaker/Stoked also came in and Facebreaker didn't work, but Stoked did and Amazon refunded the whole thing since Facebreaker was a dud so yay for Amazon and me getting Stoked for free (yay?).

Got my Halo 4 limited edition today. All the codes, but the armor sets and avatar awards were redeemed, but game and everything installed fine and looked fine as well. Facebreaker/Stoked also came in and Facebreaker didn't work, but Stoked did and Amazon refunded the whole thing since Facebreaker was a dud so yay for Amazon and me getting Stoked for free (yay?).
So you were stoked to get free games right?

So you were stoked to get free games right?
1368215696954.jpg

Kind of hoping my parents will buy me the Mario bundle Wii U for Christmas... is it bad that I'm a twenty-five year old law student - soon to be graduate - and hoping for video game consoles?
Nah..I'm 26 with a job about to be married and I got a wii u last year. The rule has always been "Santa comes until you're married"

Needless to say I bought the ps4 myself and won't be getting the XO this year. Enjoy it while you can :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah..I'm 26 with a job about to be married and I got a wii u last year. The rule has always been "Santa comes until you're married"

Needless to say I bought the ps4 myself and won't be getting the XO this year. Enjoy it while you can :lol:
Heh, I'm only 21 myself, but I still end up getting "Santa" stuff as well since my younger sister would wonder why everyone doesn't get stuff if I wouldn't get something :p

You should have planned that out a bit better so you made sure to get both new consoles in under that cap. ;)

Maybe your soon to be wife will see this post and she could be your secret Santa and get you a xb1. Well now it will be your turn to be the Santa starting this year since you are going to be married. Congrats Santa! :lol:

That Wii U has been there for 10,000 years. Has to be a CAG record. Must be the description.

You people are such open books.

Kind of hoping my parents will buy me the Mario bundle Wii U for Christmas... is it bad that I'm a twenty-five year old law student - soon to be graduate - and hoping for video game consoles?
Lol, no way. I wish I could get some free consoles for Christmas! I think it's safe to say that you will forever love gaming at this point.

Lmao! Trying to hold out for a BF Zelda bundle! If only I had seen that $234.xx dinger sooner....
At least now you know when, where and at what price you need to take the plunge. If only Amazon actually sold those we could, maybe, have had a chance at BFday price matching deal.

At least now you know when, where and at what price you need to take the plunge. If only Amazon actually sold those we could, maybe, have had a chance at BFday price matching deal.
I still think they're going to have a Wii U surprise! :p

My brain is fried thinking about BF Wii U deals. I'm close to jumping on the next big d eal.

I still think they're going to have a Wii U surprise! :p

My brain is fried thinking about BF Wii U deals. I'm close to jumping on the next big d eal.
Do you know about the target coupon?

target-coupon-20x.jpg

The coupon, good for 20% off an entire in-store purchase (with limited exclusions), will be given out to Target shoppers who spend $75 or more in-store or online on Black Friday. In-store shoppers will receive the coupon during checkout, while online users will receive the coupon via email on Saturday, November 30.

It does not say anything about not being able to use it on a Wii U. So you can get the Zelda or Mario bundle for around $239.99 pre tax and if you have the red card, then you save some more.

Do you know about the target coupon?

target-coupon-20x.jpg

The coupon, good for 20% off an entire in-store purchase (with limited exclusions), will be given out to Target shoppers who spend $75 or more in-store or online on Black Friday. In-store shoppers will receive the coupon during checkout, while online users will receive the coupon via email on Saturday, November 30.

It does not say anything about not being able to use it on a Wii U. So you can get the Zelda or Mario bundle for around $239.99 pre tax and if you have the red card save some more.
Say what?! No way! :shock:

:lol: Yeah. I've been obsessing over that coupon, too. Been thinking about getting that coupon for a Wii U, mentioning it to other gamers, even started a thread about it. Lmao! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322136-ymmv-target-is-going-to-be-handing-out-coupons-for-20-off-an-entire-in-store-purchase-valid-121-127/

Sad part about my Wii U hunt is I'm ADDICTED to "The Hunt For The Deal". Someone has offered to buy it for me over and over!

Edit: Wait. This is a trap to turn me into 1 of you mushy CAGs! :twoguns:

Sad part about my Wii U hunt is I'm addicted to "The Hunt". Someone has offered to buy it for me over and over!
Oh we know about the thrill of the hunt which is why we hunt the AWD (and gather our trophied hunt and throw it in our backlog)
... and fall for ps4 console listing like yours. :p
Except when it is slow deal hunting day then we go off topic.

Just want to come in here and say that my Acceptable PS Vita for $118.xx came in like-new condition! Time to hunt for a 32GB memory card...

I guess I'm on the look out now for Lego Marvel for PS4 since Target just changed my estimated delivery date to 12/10/2013- 12/27/2013. If anyone sees one post it up and hopefully I can grab it. I'll keep an eye out.

Just an FYI,

3/3 Gamecube games that I have gotten from the Amazon Warehouse have been defective.

It seems some people are resurfacing them and then trading them in.

It has been pretty annoying tbh.

Burnout 2, Super Mario Sunshine & Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Just got Madworld for the wii a couple minutes ago for 2.58.

It got good reviews but I can't understand why it is so cheap then lol.

or is it just a typical cheap wii game

Just got Madworld for the wii a couple minutes ago for 2.58.

It got good reviews but I can't understand why it is so cheap then lol.

or is it just a typical cheap wii game
its cheap because its a few years old and is a short game like bayonetta or asuras wrath. plus I doubt many appreciate its art style writing or "mature" content.

I'm so happy. My acceptable Walking Dead Vita bundle just arrived. It's brand new, bottom corner of the box is a little crushed in but that's it. Setting it up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back