Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

No. I mean if they find patterns in people buying them and trading them right back in.
Possible! At the same time I see folks do that repeatedly in Amazon trade in thread and they are still not banned. Once in a while, I am guessing, it is ok but personally I wouldn't go over the top.

BTW, just got my $25 (LN) 360 and everything was still sealed and shrink wrapped. The only flaw was cosmetic and that was to the box in the corners from creasing and some tear where it was sealed. I hate to even remove it to test it since everything is so nicely packed but I will do that later tonight. Really nice! :D

Tales of Xillia came in and it looks really good although it said missing item. I read that the game has no manual so it is complete. Glad I was able to get the game for under $18 dollars. Good sale. Now if I could have bought GTA V during that Walmart price error.

360 arcade shipped and I want Tales of Xillia!

sig.jpg

Tales of Xillia came in and it looks really good although it said missing item. I read that the game has no manual so it is complete. Glad I was able to get the game for under $18 dollars. Good sale. Now if I could have bought GTA V during that Walmart price error.
that would likely be the one i returned good to see someone else got better use out of it and at a better price

For the extras alone ordered a good, but be warned the acceptables description is that it is the GAME ONLY, saying "if there were any extras it does not have it, you are getting the playable disc in a replacement case/sleeve or whatever.
I have no clue how Express Media's acceptable items fare compared with Amazon's. Definitely a gamble but not a bad one at that price.

I have no clue how Express Media's acceptable items fare compared with Amazon's. Definitely a gamble but not a bad one at that price.
the fact that it specifically states special items are not there makes me agree with the other guy

that being said it says they have 2 but i now have 47 ordered

my LN sansa clip + came in.... missing the origional box but the player itself and headphones and charger came sealed... so i'm happy with the $15 savings over new!

Well now I'm sad I missed the Brotherhood CEs (again), just grabbed a $5 copy of Revelations that's LN with packaging may be damaged.

:ps3: Lego Marvel G $32.15 - In case you don't want to wait for BF.

1. I hope you are joking and or trolling.
I honestly don't know what to think of his posts anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. It came in great condition with power cord, component cables and everything looks fine. It also came with a 20gb harddrive on it. And it does have HDMI.
Just opened mine up. Great condition just like yours but no component cables. It did have a 120GB hard drive.

Also got my acceptable Gran Turismo 5 CE in like new condition. Came in original box and nothing was missing. Thanks to DS2U for that score. Also got my ToX which was a LE copy only missing the DLC and my Batman AC CE. Statue is pretty cool. Very happy with how it all turned out.

you guys still dont have cjenvy on ignore???  I ignored him months ago when he went about being a dumbass trying to scam amazon.

Anyways Ive been waiting on something from amazon for over a week!  I ordered some stuff 3 days after one of my orders and received that order before the one Im waiting on.  WTF AMAZON!!

BTW, just got my $25 (LN) 360 and everything was still sealed and shrink wrapped. The only flaw was cosmetic and that was to the box in the corners from creasing and some tear where it was sealed. I hate to even remove it to test it since everything is so nicely packed but I will do that later tonight. Really nice! :D
Dinger!!!

Me either, except the fact that the description itself was like screaming "This is just the game, in a repackaged case/sleeve, with no extras or anything". As in it probably was a collectors edition case/game but they didn't have the stuff that goes with it. CMONNNNNN Jack in the box! I just Re-arranged the pile of shame and have some room that it would fill up nicely. (Pile of shame being the towers of boxes I have because this site + my low impulse control = WTH...).

In a side not I threw away the collection of used amazon gift cards I had laying around XD I had like a nice stack of close to 30.

Me either, except the fact that the description itself was like screaming "This is just the game, in a repackaged case/sleeve, with no extras or anything". As in it probably was a collectors edition case/game but they didn't have the stuff that goes with it. CMONNNNNN Jack in the box! I just Re-arranged the pile of shame and have some room that it would fill up nicely. (Pile of shame being the towers of boxes I have because this site + my low impulse control = WTH...).

In a side not I threw away the collection of used amazon gift cards I had laying around XD I had like a nice stack of close to 30.
I have a pile of broken down boxes in my room thanks to this thread lol. Pile of shame.... My friends always ask me why I buy so many games and I dont even know why. I was talking to a co worker today and he told me hes going to be collecting all the xbox 360 games he can before xbox one launches. Im already going on 200+ xbox 360 games xD

I have a pile of broken down boxes in my room thanks to this thread lol. Pile of shame.... My friends always ask me why I buy so many games and I dont even know why. I was talking to a co worker today and he told me hes going to be collecting all the xbox 360 games he can before xbox one launches. Im already going on 200+ xbox 360 games xD
We're sick, sick people.

geez that's insane! In an awesome way no lie. I sadly regret always trading in my games now.

So are we assuming that assassins creed is gonna be garbage? I hope its good. First deal I've been able to snag in weeks

Haha, yeah buddy I got a bunch of physical 360 games as well, don't trade/sell em off when I'm done so I also have a huge collection with multiple shelves full

geez that's insane! In an awesome way no lie. I sadly regret always trading in my games now.

So are we assuming that assassins creed is gonna be garbage? I hope its good. First deal I've been able to snag in weeks
People got Assassin creed blackflag off awd cheap or something? I was at work all day damn I missed out if so! I have all the assassins creed games and Ive only played 1 & 2 lol. I was gonna get blackflag when its cheaper.

People got Assassin creed blackflag off awd cheap or something? I was at work all day damn I missed out if so! I have all the assassins creed games and Ive only played 1 & 2 lol. I was gonna get blackflag when its cheaper.
No, I wish haha. It was AC Brotherhood CE for $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back