Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Just an FYI,

3/3 Gamecube games that I have gotten from the Amazon Warehouse have been defective.

It seems some people are resurfacing them and then trading them in.

It has been pretty annoying tbh.

Burnout 2, Super Mario Sunshine & Mario Kart: Double Dash.
That's horrible.

Do the resurfaced discs look like new discs or is there a visual difference?

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a resurfaced disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's horrible.

Yeah man they look brand new

and they give the disc error right away.

So just test your games. :)

That's horrible.

It depends on who did the resurface job. Gamecube discs are harder to resurface than others and often the back of the disc will look perfect but the inner clear ring of the disc will have a grime inside it. In my experience If a disc has that grime in the ring it will either not play or not play through the entire game.

A resurfaced disc will look brand new except that there's a visible difference between the original coating and the buffed out portion. I remember I bought Injustice once from AWD that barely had any original disc left.

Congrats on the Vita. I would have snagged it but my bf bought me one for my birthday last month. Just outside of the return window!

Played with the vita a little before work. Remote play with the ps4 is great. Will be on the look out for a memory card tho so I can take advantage of my ps+

Played with the vita a little before work. Remote play with the ps4 is great. Will be on the look out for a memory card tho so I can take advantage of my ps+
If you don't mind having mutliples, Gamestop will have them on sale for 9.99 during Black Friday.

That's horrible.

Yep. Me too. Same exact problem. They definitely look resurfaced and don't work. I've only gotten two but I've given up on Gamecube games at this point.

My like new copy of Vagrant Story came brand new. I should mention that I got the black label version of the game and it had the demo disc as well

not a game, but picked up an asus dark knight rt-n66u wifi router from awd today. listings for it made it kinda read like a dinger so why not. was going to order one anyways so I figured I'd give an awd electronics listing a shot.

Multiples is annoying since the system restarts and all your bubbles move each time you change. Just watch AWD since 32GBs pop up fairly often.
My 'bubbles' don't move, they just disappear (an empty space where a bubble is supposed to be) if they are games from the other card. I guess they can fix this w/ the new vitas models in the near future since they have I think 1GB of internal memory.

I have one card for PS+ 'freebies' and an 8GB for the rest of the digital games, but most of my games are hard copies. I find pricing of cards to be too ridiculous to make me have anything bigger than that. Hell, the 8GB one I got as a freebie inside the used vita I bought from eBay. I guess it would entice me more if I could put my vita in my pocket, but since I have to carry it in a case anyway due to it's size; I can always put physical games too.

not a game, but picked up an asus dark knight rt-n66u wifi router from awd today. listings for it made it kinda read like a dinger so why not. was going to order one anyways so I figured I'd give an awd electronics listing a shot.
How much did you pay? The $113-116 or was there a cheaper one?

I have one card for PS+ 'freebies' and an 8GB for the rest of the digital games, but most of my games are hard copies.

I went from around a dozen physical Vita games down to three as they've shown up on PS+ or been less to buy on PSN than the TIV and my 32GB is getting awful close to full.

Has anyone picked up Pokemon y? I got mine today, downloaded the patch right away, and started the game. It said "the saved game data is corrupted". So I erased the saved file, started a new game, saved, then tried to restart the game....I keep getting the corrupted message though. Not really sure what else to try after multiple tries. Is it possible the cartridge is screwed up? It looks normal. Didn't really find much on google except the announcement about the patch

Edit: I had to delete the update, and now it's working properly. Ugh, now I hope I don't get a corrupted file later in the game

I went from around a dozen physical Vita games down to three as they've shown up on PS+ or been less to buy on PSN than the TIV and my 32GB is getting awful close to full.
Nice, I also have about 10 physical games, I buy all my vita physical games second hand online, so I end up paying around $7-17 shipped for most of mine.

Paying that much for a 32GB just to have on hand would be overspend to me. Also, if I get bored of a game I can sell it and make most of my money back.

Paying that much for a 32GB just to have on hand would be overspend to me. Also, if I get bored of a game I can sell it and make most of my money back.
I get it, I think I paid $70 for my 32GB card and I try not to think about it too often. It was an entirely worthwhile purchase for me but still don't like thinking about it.

Just an FYI,

3/3 Gamecube games that I have gotten from the Amazon Warehouse have been defective.

It seems some people are resurfacing them and then trading them in.

It has been pretty annoying tbh.

Burnout 2, Super Mario Sunshine & Mario Kart: Double Dash.
Wouldn't surprise me if people bought them in the 75% off sale from Gamestop and either flipped them without playing them or traded them in to get rid of them. If they have greyish gunk on them, then they're definitely from there.

Just received that Facebreaker/Stoked combo a few of us snagged the other day for under $2. I didn't know they were going to be in 2 different cases. For some reason I assumed they were part of a bundle and would have both discs in one case. Shows what I know. A buck a game ain't too shabby, as long as they're half decent.

Just received that Facebreaker/Stoked combo a few of us snagged the other day for under $2. I didn't know they were going to be in 2 different cases. For some reason I assumed they were part of a bundle and would have both discs in one case. Shows what I know. A buck a game ain't too shabby, as long as they're half decent.
That would be because most, if not all, came from here and people just removing the cover art and sending them in for a crazy TIV.

PS4 - Battlefield 4 (LN) - $54.86

Not as excited as I thought I would be after finally finding my first PS4 game on AWD...

It's going up in price! BF4 for PS4 keeps showing up at $53.XX, oh that's rich.

My like new copy of Vagrant Story came brand new. I should mention that I got the black label version of the game and it had the demo disc as well
Mine showed up as well, exactly the same condition. Quite pleased as I've been wanting to re-add this gem to my collection for a while.

That same glitch happened with BF 3 for Xbox 360.  But it was listed at 59.99 for like half the year.  Whoever does the prices must be a COD fan.

Not really. You couldn't save in a large chunk of the central hub of the game. It kept me from really looking around in Lumiose city and now I've pretty much moved on from the game.

Not really. You couldn't save in a large chunk of the central hub of the game. It kept me from really looking around in Lumiose city and now I've pretty much moved on from the game.
Wow. I thought there were testers.

Thanks. I haven't even run the game so I don't know if someone traded it after corrupting it.

Wow. I thought there were testers.

Thanks. I haven't even run the game so I don't know if someone traded it after corrupting it.
Well if you get the bug you can delete your save data. The problem is that once you save there if you get the bug the system just stops responding once you load your game. The other guy sounds like there's something wrong with the cartridge at a deeper level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back