Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

How about this for the temporary PS4 logo: 
PS4.png

Cluster of retro games mostly cart (some CIB) / disk (some CIB) only but at not too shabby of prices.

:360: SteelSeries Spectrum 4xB Gaming Headset for Xbox 360 (White) (A) $17.91 (Dinger!)
:360: Mass Effect 3 (VG) $7.66

:ps4: Madden NFL 25 (VG) $34.64

:ps3: PlayStation 3 (PS3) USB Ultra Power Hub (LN) $10.38
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (G) $15.60
:ps3: Record of Agarest War Zero - Standard Edition (LN) $15.56
:ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (LN) $11.13 (N) $14.99 (Go with new due to dlc being in voucher)

:ps2: Silent Hill 3 (LN) $12.90

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (A) $20.20 (LN) $25.25

Alundra (A) $18.53 (G) $20.07
  Final Fantasy VIII (A) $14.36 (G) $15.55
  Bushido Blade 2 (A) $12.83 (LN) $16.03
  Oddworld Abe's Oddysee (A) $11.70 (LN) $14.62
  Ace Combat 2 (A) $11.45
  Legacy Of Kain: Blood Omen (A) $10.63
  Resident Evil 2 (A) $9.70
  Resident Evil: Director's Cut (LN from Express Media) $9.68 (LN) $12.95
  X-Men: Mutant Academy 2 (A) $8.53

:gc: Lost Kingdoms (LN) $18.43

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Road Rash 64 (A) $20.51
  Castlevania 64 (G) $15.62
  Army Men Sarge's Heroes (A) $12.92 (LN) $16.15

SNES Super Punch-Out!! (A) $20.50

:3ds: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! (G) $19.27

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (A) $14.89 (G) $16.14
  Golden Sun (A) $13.05 (G) $14.14
  Mega Man Zero 2 (LN) $12.50
  Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (A) $11.31
  Riviera: The Promised Land (A) $7.51

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my $15 (G) Halo Reach Legendary edition yesterday and everything was there on this one. Statue with all parts, collectors ed. box with the game and additional items, all in great condition. That's a relief since I bought a LN one awhile back for $40 that I had to return as it was mislabeled and was actually just the limited edition, so i'm pretty happy with this. Plus, at $15 that's a complete steal IMO since i'm sure it cost that just to ship the damn thing, lol

When I was looking at them there was a LN one listed for like $17, but I opted out of that one because of the last issue. I hope whoever grabbed the LN one didn't receive the mislabeled limited edition I did awhile back.

Got my $15 (G) Halo Reach Legendary edition yesterday and everything was there on this one. Statue with all parts, collectors ed. box with the game and additional items, all in great condition. That's a relief since I bought a LN one awhile back for $40 that I had to return as it was mislabeled and was actually just the limited edition, so i'm pretty happy with this. Plus, at $15 that's a complete steal IMO since i'm sure it cost that just to ship the damn thing, lol

When I was looking at them there was a LN one listed for like $17, but I opted out of that one because of the last issue. I hope whoever grabbed the LN one didn't receive the mislabeled limited edition I did awhile back.
I'll keep you posted, lol. I think there was two because I got the (LN) one, and there was still another left. Luckily I did check the weight and at least it seems reasonable enough, weighting in at just about 12lbs. Just hoping it comes complete.

I'll keep you posted, lol. I think there was two because I got the (LN) one, and there was still another left. Luckily I did check the weight and at least it seems reasonable enough, weighting in at just about 12lbs. Just hoping it comes complete.
Yeah 12lbs is what mine was, I just checked the tracking, so you're good there. The first LN one I bought that was mislabled was like 2lbs.

Is there any chance that this would include the case even though its in (A) condition? :p
No telling with retro titles in acceptable condition. It could be just the case, cover art and game with missing manual, or game in a generic case without cover art but with the manual, or the game in just a generic case without cover art and manual. A true gamble indeed! If this was listed in good condtion, I would have been all over it.

DS2U have you noticed that everything new seems to say packaging may be damaged now? Guess they don't want us sniping dingers now.
Still seeing mixed descriptions with some what you mention and some more detailed after that statement so still a mixed bag of generic dinger to actual dinger descriptions.

Kind of annoyed that my vita has been sitting in my city at the post office for two days now. It has expected delivery for Wednesday Dec. 4 but I thought they would deliver it early since its been here. I guess they are strict and make sure its delivered the day its estimated to be.

Weird thing is I ordered something Sunday and got it today. WTF? I just want my VITA!  :headache:

Speaking of dingers, we should hopefully start seeing more action on them from holiday returns, and from general damage to packaging in transit or otherwise. Lets see what this week and the week ahead holds for us.

Got my Acceptable Drobot today. It came loose without the original packaging but looks new and it came with the trading card/code. Not gonna complain for $3. 

My Like New Aquapazza came in today. The case was destroyed and the box art was ripped. :( The Disc looks mint though. 

EDIT: Rep gave me a full refund. 

Speaking of dingers, we should hopefully start seeing more action on them from holiday returns, and from general damage to packaging in transit or otherwise. Lets see what this week and the week ahead holds for us.
I been thinking this. With the increased shipping also that means that the shipping companies will be busier and overall I can see more damaged returns. It makes sense on so many levels.

Edit: Maybe I'm just telling myself anything to convince myself that there must be a large restock coming though :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back