Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nintendo titles for the 3DS were $30 off and on in December so I figured I'd wait and get it for  cheaper on AWD, but no luck, back to $40 they all went.

And i haven't played a new Mario or Mario Kart game in about 10 years.  So I'm overdue.

Ugh I'm sooo wishy-washy on whether or not I want a Vita. Don't currently have a ps4 and having a hard enough time keeping up with my Steam and 3DS backlog, but oh man do I love new toys.
It's good, but if you're going to backlog it, just wait. Prices will keep on dropping, my friend.

I got my Last of Us Survival Edition in LN condition yesterday. For $60, everything was perfect. Looks like I missed all the cheap games today though.

Ugh I'm sooo wishy-washy on whether or not I want a Vita. Don't currently have a ps4 and having a hard enough time keeping up with my Steam and 3DS backlog, but oh man do I love new toys.
Vita gets a thumbs up from me. I use mine probably 10x as much as I do my 3DS. And I don't even own a PS4 yet.

The Nintendo titles for the 3DS were $30 off and on in December so I figured I'd wait and get it for cheaper on AWD, but no luck, back to $40 they all went.

And i haven't played a new Mario or Mario Kart game in about 10 years. So I'm overdue.
should of got fire emblem when it was on sale for I think 15 or something at best buy. I still hate myself for not doing it.

I have had things in AWD sit for two weeks before shipping, then they overnighted the thing. It was weird.
I chatted with support, and the only information they could offer me was that my item is coming from the VA warehouse. They said they would never hold an item for any reason. Some how I doubt that lol. They just reassured me it will arrive within the estimated date. My estimate is tomorrow-Tuesday.

I chatted with support, and the only information they could offer me was that my item is coming from the VA warehouse. They said they would never hold an item for any reason. Some how I doubt that lol. They just reassured me it will arrive within the estimated date. My estimate is tomorrow-Tuesday.
You'll get in Monday. I had a few AWD in the fall that would do the same thing. It wouldn't even mail until the estimated arrival date. Then I'd get it in two-three days.

[quote name="Phrozenspite" post="11427777" timestamp="1389203495"]fuck yes, i finally got the damn 87.xx PS3 in LN[/quote]
Damn damn damn!!!!

There is a chance that this is a garbage knock off DualShock (DualSchtock maybe?). Not that it's terribly difficult to return if that happens, but it'd be a letdown...
Picture showed Sony. Picture had normal logo and not that dumb d3 logo. I'm still just glad I snagged it. I know if I didn't someone else would have lol

I just wish I could have snagged that cheap ass ps3. Talk about come up!

Picture showed Sony. Picture had normal logo and not that dumb d3 logo. I'm still just glad I snagged it. I know if I didn't someone else would have lol

I just wish I could have snagged that cheap ass ps3. Talk about come up!
Nice! That's encouraging. Let us know how it turns out!

Yeah, it showed and linked to the official Sony DS3. I was a step behind him if he didn't snag it. Hoping it's the official version nevertheless!

Any 3ds games someone can recommend to look out for? Or ds games. Looking to build my collection up since I gave up on my vita. Like that castlevania looks tempting but idkk =\

Has the 32GB Vita memory card been any lower?
Yes, they have been lower (around $37 ~ $45). Currently their is a supply shortage and demand is still high so the result is uptick in price for them.

Back on topic:

Exclusive Amazon DISNEY INFINITY Infinite Bundle, with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Figure (VG) $138.59

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition (A) $59.19 (Dinger!)
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition (A) $23.75 (Dinger!) (G) $25.73 (VG) $27.71
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting (VG) $13.50
:ps3: Sonic Generations (VG) $10.37

:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $17.23

:360: Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (A) $95.03 (LN) $118.79

Yes, they have been lower (around $37 ~ $45). Currently their is a supply shortage and demand is still high so the result is uptick in price for them.

Back on topic:

Exclusive Amazon DISNEY INFINITY Infinite Bundle, with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Figure (VG) $138.59

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition (A) $59.19 (Dinger!)
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition (A) $23.75 (Dinger!) (G) $25.73 (VG) $27.71
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting (VG) $13.50
:ps3: Sonic Generations (VG) $10.37

:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $17.23

:360: Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (A) $95.03 (LN) $118.79
Meh... Nothing in it for me. Someone should think about that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix though.

how bad of a ding or dong do you think this is? Does this come in a cardboard sleeve that has the EDIT:"crack" or "large bend/wrinkle"?
It says this: "Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). Large crack on item case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case."

Game should be fine... Case probably not.

how bad of a ding or dong do you think this is? Does this come in a cardboard sleeve that has the EDIT:"crack" or "large bend/wrinkle"?
Have you seen the case? The reason I ask is because I have one and it is easy to bend or cause crease in it since the case is the artbook itself in a sleeve. Hence, it may have bend or wrinkle but otherwise should be fine. For reference, here is a pic of what it looks like:

kingdom_hearts_1.5_hd_remix_limited_edition_artbook_ps3_1_disney_square_enix_04.jpg

Have you seen the case? The reason I ask is because I have one and it is easy to bend or cause crease in it since the case is the artbook itself in a sleeve. Hence, it may have bend or wrinkle but otherwise should be fine. For reference, here is a pic of what it looks like:

kingdom_hearts_1.5_hd_remix_limited_edition_artbook_ps3_1_disney_square_enix_04.jpg
thank you thank you for the picture, I googled and pictures I saw didn't help clear anything up. this is very helpful, so the cut/wrinkle/bend whatever is most likely only on the sleeve not the artbook underneath? EDIT: I'm imagining AWD worker was careless with a box cutter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back