Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

$5 on Eldritch
t65p5g.gif

how much was the zelda 3ds xl?

Also there was just a LN Xbox One up for $370.xx but it's gone. Too high when they've gone for $50 less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, keeping an eye on the XBO page. I regret not biting yesterday on the $321 and its bugging the shit out of me.

I ordered Pokemon X from awd and it came in yesterday but when I opened the package, I received a copy of the Disney Princess: My FairyTale Adventure!? I was wondering how they got it mixed up then I looked at the back of the case and it had the Pokemon X label sticker! Damn you Amazon, I wanted to play it finally!  :whistle2:(

I ordered Pokemon X from awd and it came in yesterday but when I opened the package, I received a copy of the Disney Princess: My FairyTale Adventure!? I was wondering how they got it mixed up then I looked at the back of the case and it had the Pokemon X label sticker! Damn you Amazon, I wanted to play it finally! :whistle2:(
Lol that sucks

Anyone order Disney Infinity Starter Pack with AWD? Just wondering if all the figures come with it or not and mostly in good shape? Was thinking about picking it up if I see it again for my niece and nephew with their Wii I gifted them (I know it's the worst version, but that's all they have... and eventually if they get a 360 or PS3 they can use the figures at least!).

Finally got my $345 Xbox One after on the third delivery attempt. First time I've had Amazon require signature confirmation on a purchase, and the two times they finally decide to deliver before 6:00 PM were two days I had work and school. Hell, they left my $600 Borla set on my porch.

But regarding the console, it's brand new as far as I can tell. Foam around the console and accessories, seals on box and plastic bags were all closed or undisturbed. The item description described the defect perfectly: Small wrinkle on item case.

I ordered Pokemon X from awd and it came in yesterday but when I opened the package, I received a copy of the Disney Princess: My FairyTale Adventure!? I was wondering how they got it mixed up then I looked at the back of the case and it had the Pokemon X label sticker! Damn you Amazon, I wanted to play it finally! :whistle2:(
just imagine the look on the little girls face who wanted that and ended up with the awesomeness that is pokemon? I imagine the dress up features and cutesy monsters have her smiling quite a bit XD

Yeah, keeping an eye on the XBO page. I regret not biting yesterday on the $321 and its bugging the shit out of me.
Have you even gotten your WiiU yet?

just imagine the look on the little girls face who wanted that and ended up with the awesomeness that is pokemon? I imagine the dress up features and cutesy monsters have her smiling quite a bit XD
That's the luckiest little girl ever.

Finally got my $345 Xbox One after on the third delivery attempt. First time I've had Amazon require signature confirmation on a purchase, and the two times they finally decide to deliver before 6:00 PM were two days I had work and school. Hell, they left my $600 Borla set on my porch.

But regarding the console, it's brand new as far as I can tell. Foam around the console and accessories, seals on box and plastic bags were all closed or undisturbed. The item description described the defect perfectly: Small wrinkle on item case.
dang!! You are one lucky CAG, I do not even think the xbox one will reach that price for years to come, maybe $400, but dang. Have fun with it XD

There is a Wii Disney Infinity Starter Kit up....

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Item not in the original case. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase."

So sounds like the original box is gone, but everything else would be there? 3 figures + base + game + 1 infinity power disk?

Forgive me for this stupid question, but if I were to get some Amazon credit from GS, that credit CAN be used for Amazon Warehouse items. Right?

Edit: nevermind, answers in the OP, missed it somehow

Anyone order Disney Infinity Starter Pack with AWD? Just wondering if all the figures come with it or not and mostly in good shape? Was thinking about picking it up if I see it again for my niece and nephew with their Wii I gifted them (I know it's the worst version, but that's all they have... and eventually if they get a 360 or PS3 they can use the figures at least!).
I bought a "good" set for PS3, and only the box was damaged. Everything inside was sealed.

Man would love to get PS4 Black Flag but I can get it at GS for that price. I haven't paid more then 30$ for an AC game and I won't start now and those were new within a month of release...Ahh we need more games for PS4!!!!!

Question: the Xbox 360 I ordered is in my town but stuck as in transit. Since its late already should I imagine it won't be delivered today, prob not until Tuesday?

I just bought Luigi's Mansion 2 for $21.xx (Half off was too good not too) and NSMB1 for $16.xx. After tax (FU Massachusetts!) it was $39-something.

I really shouldn't spend the money, but fuck it.  :lol:

Question: the Xbox 360 I ordered is in my town but stuck as in transit. Since its late already should I imagine it won't be delivered today, prob not until Tuesday?
I just got off the phone with Jim and he said it was because of the the dog chained to the fridge in your yard why it was never delivered. Also Old Lady Ethel next door creeps out the delivery driver.

Way to many variables to give you a definitive answer but if it is coming via USPS you can try and give them a call.

I have two packages scheduled for Monday that arrived here today. If they're not that's fine, I'll get two months of Prime.
As long as I stick with the AWD game I don't think I'll pony up for Prime. I'm not seeing where it's useful outside of free shipping. I ordered that Dream Team 3DS on Tuesday and it still hasn't even shipped.

Man, I just want Killer is Dead and Remember me to pop up below $15 for the 360. Then I think I might be done with games I want for that system until South Park at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back