Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Instead of arguing about which console is subjectively "best," why not go play those old consoles right now? It might be more fun than debating. Just a thought. Do what you want. It's a free country. It might also be more fun to discuss it at this link http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/19-retro/ instead of on the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread. It's not very much fun skimming though all the bullshit console debate to actually find the actual "Amazon Warehouse Deals" on the "Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread."

Man, one of my game orders got all kinds of screwed up, went from having a date to the dreaded "little more time" message AND it's trying to charge me for shipping even though I have Prime and it's Prime eligible. Knowing what the means it will probably get canceled but I'm still kinda wondering why it was trying to charge me for 2 day shipping :/

So I just received one of those "like new" fat PS3 80GB Metal Gear bundles from AWD and yeah...not as described.  Caked with dust inside and out and NO controller.  Will test out to see if it even works in a bit.  Did anyone else who bought one of these have issues?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus people why does every conversation have to end with a stupid fuckin console war. Who really gives a shit. I absolutely love my X1 and I plan on getting a PS4. I enjoy both companies, Uncharted is amazing and so is TLOU. I like Halo more, a lot more. That's because I'm more into FPS and I play multiplayer games very competitively. Everyone is different, everyone has their opinion. I've learned to ignore those who shittalk the rival company because of some made up pride they have like they invented the console. In the end, no one cares what anyone has to say about anything. Let's just all enjoy our games.
You like companies not consoles eh and btw ms = soup guy in seinfeld.

Source?

In this case, never buy new games at release. Wait until they go on sale in a few weeks/months. Heck, just buy everything from AWD to save money.
you're being an idiot. if someone was already waiting THIS long to buy a wii u waiting a little longer wont kill them. and in the case of games that doesn't really apply to nintendo ips as they usually stay the same price for years with drops and sales few and far between.

I'm not saying there will or wont be a price drop coming soon though

How is it improper use?

I came here to check for deals and instead of deals, all I got was a console war...
Console wars should be expected to flare up once in a while in a gaming site. No matter what thread. You didn't experience any bad luck as BLB does.

I finally get why Hyperdimension Neptunia has girls representing the consoles in that game.  Y'all turn into a bunch of silly bitches arguing about stuff that has no right or wrong answer.  

DealSeeker, thank you for the ico/colossus collection! I had been wanting that for a bit but it seemed to hover above 18. Thought that was particularly odd because both were free on PSN and they aren't selling at BB.

Did Amazon sell the Zelda 3DSXL?
Not to my knowledge. Not sure.

IF it's a dinger it means it's new with a ding or scratch. But it's a pretty cool design. Personally I went with the mario and luigi bundle as it's only 179 new, has dream team, and I like the m&l gold design and bought a physical ALBW for the same price as the zelda XL.

Plus the all gold seems distracting.

Not to my knowledge. Not sure.

IF it's a dinger it means it's new with a ding or scratch. But it's a pretty cool design. Personally I went with the mario and luigi bundle as it's only 179 new, has dream team, and I like the m&l gold design and bought a physical ALBW for the same price as the zelda XL.

Plus the all gold seems distracting.
I own the actual Zelda 3DSXL but wasn't sure if Amazon sold it. I always thought a dinger was a new item damaged from the Amazon Warehouses and then sent to AWD. Could have just been an assumption I made though to be completely honest.

As far as the Zelda3DS, I love it. The gold doesn't bother me personally but I'm sure it could bother some. From what I've heard the hinges are better. My only wish is the speakers were better/louder :)

So I just received one of those "like new" fat PS3 80GB Metal Gear bundles from AWD and yeah...not as described. Caked with dust inside and out and NO controller. Will test out to see if it even works in a bit. Did anyone else who bought one of these have issues?
The system seems to work OK but I'm still calling them on it. I also discovered that the power cord is not original! This was my first purchase with Prime and my first AWD purchase in a long while so I'm pretty pissed. I would only rate this as Acceptable definitely NOT Like New :headache:

The system seems to work OK but I'm still calling them on it. This was my first purchase with Prime and my first AWD purchase in a long while so I'm pretty pissed. I would only rate this as Acceptable definitely NOT Like New :headache:
Yeah I'd definitely either return it or see if you can get a good amount back for it if it's missing the controller.

I'm on the hunt for 999. If anyone happens to see it (and doesn't want it), please post it!
It is going for 19.99 off prime now, just not AWD. I've never seen it go much lower, maybe 17.50. Too high still?

also YBX87: sorry for taking that collection :( It is most definitely two fantastic games, even if you have the ps2 versions. I am guessing it will go clearance at Best Buy and other retailers soon, but my BB hates clearance for some reason

It is going for 19.99 off prime now, just not AWD. I've never seen it go much lower, maybe 17.50. Too high still?
Thanks for the info. I completed the game a few years ago, so there is no rush. I don't collect games, but I recently re-purchased VLR and would like to have both games on hand - because they are great, yes, but mainly so that I can try to force them on my friends.

I know that one will pop up occasionally at $11-$14. Plus, the amazon listing is backordered 2-4 weeks, so I thought I'd wait and see if I could find one on AWD.

Thanks again!

Still waiting to see Eldritch's haul from the original restock that took place very late the other night. Visions of 2 dollar games in my head. Wondering who picked up all those ps1 classics.

On a side note does anyone know a good way to remove these Amazon warehouse stickers from hardcover books. Having a hard time so far removing these awful stickers without damaging the book.

Yeah I'd definitely either return it or see if you can get a good amount back for it if it's missing the controller.
Does anyone know a way to get non-outsourced Amazon customer service? I just wasted 20 minutes on the phone with someone who barely has a grasp of the English language :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back