Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='baz8771']Got my like new copy of Dungeon Hunters Vita the other day. How can I tell the difference between resealed and never opened at all? It looks like it is brand new.[/QUOTE]

Just curious how much did you pay for it?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Good decision. This is about the going rate for the game anyway.

For example: eBay --> $11.19, like new, free shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-F...ames_Games&hash=item519dbc7b39#ht_1385wt_1139

I'd wait. It'll be under $10 within a few months. Fun game, but not much replay value at all.[/QUOTE]

It can be had for $8 right now through Best Buy's current $10 Off Used Game coupon if you're an Unlocked member there too...

I had previously written off the kinect but after a few days of playing it with my little brother back home over the weekend it's growing on me.

Are the AWD prices right now reasonable? I seem to remember them being a bit lower during the xmas boom but I don't remember by how much.

[quote name='youenvy']will the 12 month card actually work?[/QUOTE]

Yar, the cards are always redeemable, usually just damaged in some way. And of course if for some bizarre reason they aren't you can use AWD's liberal return policy without issue.

[quote name='Survivalism']Apparently some people throw them away when they open the game. I say "apparently" because I've never met one because I want nothing to do with these kinds of people.[/QUOTE]

my cousins kid kept his games in a cd slip album or whatever they are called.
so he would throw away the case and manual and just put his games in there.
i remember when i found out i was like wtf.

Shit now that i think about he must have loved gamestop.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I had previously written off the kinect but after a few days of playing it with my little brother back home over the weekend it's growing on me.

Are the AWD prices right now reasonable? I seem to remember them being a bit lower during the xmas boom but I don't remember by how much.[/QUOTE]

It is new at most retailers this week for $99

[quote name='reicaden']well, atleast I feel a bit better then. Mybe I should keep if every tin Im going to get is going to be the same. Was the downloadable content worth a damn? or not particularly?

Someone here mentioned the multiplayer.... worth while experience?[/QUOTE]

FWIW my new box was dented and I had sticker residue on the top and bottom. Never redeemed the bonus either.

Multiplayer is integral to the DS experience!

Got my 160 GB PS3 from Warehouse ($175). Kind of dirty and came without the usb connector for the dual shock. Amazon offered to issue me a refund for the value of the cable, so it's all fine with me! Still the best online retailer by far.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Got my 160 GB PS3 from Warehouse ($175). Kind of dirty and came without the usb connector for the dual shock. Amazon offered to issue me a refund for the value of the cable, so it's all fine with me! Still the best online retailer by far.[/QUOTE]

Nice, how much were you get refunded for the cable?

I just got my 360 marvel vs. capcom 3 special edition for $18. Whoa... good condition meant like new, steelbox in perfect condition, comic included with an unused character code. AWD stays getting my money.

My vita, said shipping soon but for delivery estimate had "well notify you.." was worried it was going to get cancelled, but luckily it just shipped. Now to be on the lookout for games.

[quote name='hwmusic']might have actually picked that up but the price is probably going to drop fairly quickly (i hope at least)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the game could be found for $30 new in a few months.

Got my 160 GB like new PS3 today. ... It took about a minute to boot every time I started it up, and the sound didn't work (I checked the cables, unplugged and replugged, switched to a different TV, nothing worked.) I'm going to feel really dumb if I missed something here, but I really think either the cable or system is defective, and I don't feel like finding out which. Sending it back :cry:

[quote name='Mossygirl']Got my 160 GB like new PS3 today. ... It took about a minute to boot every time I started it up, and the sound didn't work (I checked the cables, unplugged and replugged, switched to a different TV, nothing worked.) I'm going to feel really dumb if I missed something here, but I really think either the cable or system is defective, and I don't feel like finding out which. Sending it back :cry:[/QUOTE]
Try going into the sound settings and make sure it is all set up correctly (could be set up for hdmi or something else depending on what kind of cable you are using)

[quote name='edson13']My vita, said shipping soon but for delivery estimate had "well notify you.." was worried it was going to get cancelled, but luckily it just shipped. Now to be on the lookout for games.[/QUOTE]
we're gonna be fighting for who gets the games when they pop up lol

[quote name='Mossygirl']Got my 160 GB like new PS3 today. ... It took about a minute to boot every time I started it up, and the sound didn't work (I checked the cables, unplugged and replugged, switched to a different TV, nothing worked.) I'm going to feel really dumb if I missed something here, but I really think either the cable or system is defective, and I don't feel like finding out which. Sending it back :cry:[/QUOTE]

My cousin had the same problem after getting another PS3 and moving them around to other TVs. He had to go into the sound options and turn off the 5.1 Dolby surround sound option.

[quote name='edson13']My vita, said shipping soon but for delivery estimate had "well notify you.." was worried it was going to get cancelled, but luckily it just shipped. Now to be on the lookout for games.[/QUOTE]
Mine had a delivery estimate of March 21st, then it shipped over the weekend and will be here tomorrow!
Will have to get games with my Batman -> Gamestop flips!

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Try going into the sound settings and make sure it is all set up correctly (could be set up for hdmi or something else depending on what kind of cable you are using)[/QUOTE]

This is correct. PS3 doesn't auto switch like 360 .

I've been scouring the warehouse forever and can't seem to snag a Xbox Slim of any kind. I could have bought the 320GB MW3 2 controller and game bundle for $240 but I hate the franchise and didn't want to stare at MW3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaShaka']I've been scouring the warehouse forever and can't seem to snag a Xbox Slim of any kind. I could have got the 320GB MW3 2 controller and game bundle for $240 but I hate the franchise and didn't want to stare at MW3.[/QUOTE]

it's been slow for a few days. restocks should get better this week

[quote name='gospelman']it's been slow for a few days. restocks should get better this week[/QUOTE]

Restocks should happen within the next two days. Usually between 9pm-5am PST on Monday -Tuesday

Another thing to try on that PS3 with no sound is holding down the power button when you turn it on for 5 or 8 seconds (until it beeps). This re-sets a bunch of settings to defaults.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Not a bad deal (but already got the game for $20 awhile ago). For anybody who has it, how's the artbook quality-wise?[/QUOTE]

Pretty crappy, actually.

[quote name='plus1zero']Pretty crappy, actually.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that (only 25 pages?), considering how wonderful the game's artwork actually is. Oh well then.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Sorry to hear that (only 25 pages?), considering how wonderful the game's artwork actually is. Oh well then.[/QUOTE]

Yea, its not the best. Though not bad by any means, just not a huge deal unless you collect artbooks like me

[quote name='ooga']Is the partner AI still godawful poor? I was hoping they'd patch it at some point.[/QUOTE]

It's still bad, but I greatly enjoyed the full game. The diablo style games always get me :p

[quote name='baz8771']It's still bad, but I greatly enjoyed the full game. The diablo style games always get me :p[/QUOTE]

How is this "Diablo style"? It isn't a top down action RPG, are there items to collect or something? I'm somewhat interested now, being a Diablo nut myself.

My :360: Skyrim Like New that I got for $29.99 showed up today. Disc, manual, box, everything was 'like new', but the back of the box clearly states 'Premium Physical Map Inside'. My box only had a manual.

Emailed Amazon, said "this isn't 'like new'". They gave me a refund of $6!!

Skyrim for $24? Yes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back