Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowSx']You sure? Cause the picture doesn't have the "$55 value" sticker on the front and it isn't listed as a 3g/WiFi launch bundle, just a regular 3g/WiFi model.[/QUOTE]
My order is listed as "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle" so surely by bundle it means the memory card

[quote name='TPerryoo7']As far as amazon warehouse they always pop up. There was one yesterday for 150 an aqua blue. I havnt checked lately though.

I got my red one a few weeks ago for 140 "like new" and it was perfect. Since then ive seen several blacks and blues.[/QUOTE]

ummm a 3ds for 30 off while a vita is almost 100...

tooo bad they didnt have 3ds for around 100 off :)

FOR THOSE who got the 188 deal..the 209 Deal is a lot better of a deal

188 deal wi fi only system only
209 deal wi fi/ 3g + 8 gb memory card (30 bucks) so the 190 deal will cost you 220

[quote name='Coltin']My order is listed as "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle" so surely by bundle it means the memory card[/QUOTE]

There's a chance that may not have a memory card with it... the picture of that "bundle" says no memory card included... could be wrong though.

I keep missing the Vita's. I've wanted one since launch but didn't want to pay no 250 for one. I wouldn't mind paying 170 for one.

What's the cheapest vita someone bought?

Trying to see which is the best one to get my 9 yr old son. The 1st edition bundle is there for $244 and it come with case and memory card or should I wait for the wifi for around $174. Then purchase the starter kit for $40 but no little deviants game.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']As far as amazon warehouse they always pop up. There was one yesterday for 150 an aqua blue. I havnt checked lately though.

I got my red one a few weeks ago for 140 "like new" and it was perfect. Since then ive seen several blacks and blues.[/QUOTE]

alright, cool, thank you sir.

I will keep a diligent lookout.

[quote name='poker360']There's a chance that may not have a memory card with it... the picture of that "bundle" says no memory card included... could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll just wait and see. If it's not included, I'll just return it

[quote name='Coltin']I guess I'll just wait and see. If it's not included, I'll just return it[/QUOTE]
im sure it has it thats the only bundle there selling for the 3g model now so ...

[quote name='slidecage']ummm a 3ds for 30 off while a vita is almost 100...

tooo bad they didnt have 3ds for around 100 off :)[/QUOTE]
I'd hope on that like Gianna Michaels hops on a...err

But in all seriousness $20 isn't enough for me to buy a system used. I'm not that cheap

I just cancelled my 187.50 System.... the more i thought about it the More its NOT worth it to me right now since there is only 2 games i would play

Hot shots golf (what is the same on the psp)

and disgaea 3 and who know when that is coming out (was march now april it probally be pushed back to summer or even fall) and by that time They were be deals on new systems

ALSO AMAZON CONFIRMED

YOU CAN NOT BUY EXTENDED WARRENTY on USED SYSTEMS so if it breaks 2 months from now or gets a defect your stuck with a 200 buck busted system

got a vita thanks, don't have a need for it, but I can't see it cheaper than $175 for another year. seems like they are getting a bunch of release day regrets back.

[quote name='slidecage']I just cancelled my 187.50 System.... the more i thought about it the More its NOT worth it to me right now since there is only 2 games i would play

and disgaea 3 and who know when that is coming out (was march now april it probally be pushed back to summer or even fall) and by that time They were be deals on new systems

ALSO AMAZON CONFIRMED

YOU CAN NOT BUY EXTENDED WARRENTY on USED SYSTEMS so if it breaks 2 months from now or gets a defect your stuck with a 200 buck busted system[/QUOTE]
squaretrade

[quote name='finstersucks']squaretrade[/QUOTE]

ummmmmm tempted now

NOW not tempted

Look

VITA 3G 299.99 sealed brand new with 4 year war... 55.99

vita used 210 with 2 year 56

Nah now really tempted now cause

USED with 2 year warrenty 190 (wi fi ) 210 3g + 60 warr.. = 250 or 270...

can buy a new one for 250 credit card doubles the warr to 2 years the 3g be cheaper but i think i still pass

and they dont sell them for vitas yet

[quote name='slidecage']I just cancelled my 187.50 System.... the more i thought about it the More its NOT worth it to me right now since there is only 2 games i would play

ALSO AMAZON CONFIRMED

YOU CAN NOT BUY EXTENDED WARRENTY on USED SYSTEMS so if it breaks 2 months from now or gets a defect your stuck with a 200 buck busted system[/QUOTE]
I don't see how you cannot purchase the extended warranty from Sony.

[quote name='zizo79']I don't see how you cannot purchase the extended warranty from Sony.[/QUOTE]

cause the system is USED.. and im sure it would be alot more then a new system ....

either way 200 bucks for a system for 1 game isnt worth it... maybe buy one this summer

[quote name='slidecage']cause the system is USED.. and im sure it would be alot more then a new system ....

either way 200 bucks for a system for 1 game isnt worth it... maybe buy one this summer[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought the warranty yet and I was wondering about what is required to get the warranty other than the S/N

You get a warranty on used systems, no matter where you buy them. 1 year from date of launch without proof of purchase (since you could not have purchased the device prior to launch). And yeah, you can buy an extended on PSN if you choose to.

[/QUOTE]

Only a couple of current games I know I would play, too. That being said, I will likely pick up a couple digital PSP games and, when PSX emulation is there, I have a ton of stuff from the store already.

Worst case scenario is that it ends up on my shelf collecting dust ... with the 1000x other things I buy because of this damn website.

I hate you CAG ... I mean I love you ... no I hate you ... no ...

[quote name='Davivascaino']I might be wrong, but I think you can also buy warranty for the vita on playstation network[/QUOTE]
if you read the fine print you need a receipt with Serial number and even if you buy it new form azmazon the receipt will not have the serial number thats how sony screwed me out of fixing my ps3 when I bought the extended warrenty form the psn

[quote name='pedrobeara']if you read the fine print you need a receipt with Serial number and even if you buy it new form azmazon the receipt will not have the serial number thats how sony screwed me out of fixing my ps3 when I bought the extended warrenty form the psn[/QUOTE]

There is no way in hell that the only place the serial number is found is on the original sales receipt.

[quote name='fujimitsu']There is no way in hell that the only place the serial number is found is on the original sales receipt.[/QUOTE]

I had to look this up since it's such an odd claim. Here are the terms:

IF YOU NEED SERVICE:

Call the Service Plan Administrator at 1-866-716-7669 Monday - Saturday 6am - 8pm PST, Sunday 7am - 6:30pm PST. Have this Service Plan and the original sales receipt or invoice available. You will need the model number and serial number of Your Product as listed on the sales receipt or invoice. Valid proof of purchase is required for any claim. Hand written receipts will not be accepted. All Service will be provided by the Manufacturers authorized Service partner through the Service Plan Administrator.

So it really hinges more on what "valid proof of purchase" is - it does seem to at least imply that the serial number should be on the receipt to get service though. I bet tons of people buy these warranties on used consoles, I'd like to see specific clarification from Sony on this.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Is Black Tie Protection reliable?[/QUOTE]

are you talking best buy?

the old days it used to be very good... cause if you wanted to before the 2 years was up you could said there is something wrong with my system.. they would give you a gift card for the price of the unit.. buy a new unit toss another thing on it and repeat

so if you wanted to

Buy system in 2000 and 2 year plan
A month before it turns 2 take it back get gift card buy new one with 2 year
a month before it turns 2 take it back in 2004

but now its just a REPAIR no longer a replace.... but if your just looking at getting it repaired never had aproblem with best buy

You''re supposed to have the original purchase receipt to prove you are covered under the 1 yr warranty. At least thats what it was for the rrod on xboxes.

If I buy an item off of amazon, its used in 'Like New' condition, fulfilled by amazon but sold through another seller, what should I expect? It's a collector's edition, will it come with everything in perfect condition or does it refer to the game only? If it is bad, will amazon refund me for it?

[quote name='Donut2922']You''re supposed to have the original purchase receipt to prove you are covered under the 1 yr warranty. At least thats what it was for the rrod on xboxes.[/QUOTE]

When my Xbox got the RROD, they never asked me about a receipt. All I had to do is insert the serial number on the Xbox website and it automatically knew how long the Xbox was covered for.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']If I buy an item off of amazon, its used in 'Like New' condition, fulfilled by amazon but sold through another seller, what should I expect? It's a collector's edition, will it come with everything in perfect condition or does it refer to the game only? If it is bad, will amazon refund me for it?[/QUOTE]

Fulfilled by Amazon = same as buying it from Amazon so you should be covered.

As for the condition I'm not sure - to me "Like New" means just that, other than maybe some minor box or wrapper damage or it being open you shouldn't be able to tell the difference from it and a new one.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']If I buy an item off of amazon, its used in 'Like New' condition, fulfilled by amazon but sold through another seller, what should I expect? It's a collector's edition, will it come with everything in perfect condition or does it refer to the game only? If it is bad, will amazon refund me for it?[/QUOTE]

You never know. Could have a damaged box, could being missing online codes etc. It is a crap shoot. If it isn't what you expect, return it, Amazon is good that way. But go in to the potential deal knowing it may not be "perfect".

I find it a minimal risk, high reward proposition since Amazon has taken care of me so well over the years when I was dissatisfied. Of course, your mileage may vary.

i bought an item that was supposed to be like new from a seller fulfilled by amazon awhile back but it ended up being barely good and the game didn't even work so it's pretty much a gamble, amazon warehouse is usually spot on but other sellers may not have the same standards

[quote name='exaznkid']i bought an item that was supposed to be like new from a seller fulfilled by amazon awhile back but it ended up being barely good and the game didn't even work so it's pretty much a gamble, amazon warehouse is usually spot on but other sellers may not have the same standards[/QUOTE]

I've had such horrible luck that I've sworn off the big resellers, they almost without fail are not accurate with the conditions of the items I've ordered.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I've had such horrible luck that I've sworn off the big resellers, they almost without fail are not accurate with the conditions of the items I've ordered.[/QUOTE]

I stick to three or so sellers.

AWD, Nextworth, And textbooksrus

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I stick to three or so sellers.

AWD, Nextworth, And textbooksrus[/QUOTE]

It was sold by newtownvideos, I took a gamble since their ranking was pretty high, but i guess I can always go to Amazon if it's not like new

ALSO AMAZON CONFIRMED

Amazon has you covered bucko

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']It was sold by newtownvideos, I took a gamble since their ranking was pretty high, but i guess I can always go to Amazon if it's not like new[/QUOTE]

I bought one thing from Newtownvideos, a like new copy of Saint's Row that was in great condition except for the giant gouge in the center ring of the disc that rendered it unreadable. It was $4 so I didn't bother returning it, but, yeah, since it's fulfilled by Amazon, you're safe. Someone recommended AWD, Nextworth and textbooksrus, and I'm also a big fan of Source Media Group. I stick with those four and I've never been burned, except for a like new copy of LA Noire from AWD that my 360 wouldn't recognize. It was absolutely mint, so it wasn't their fault, it must have just been a one-in-a-million bad copy.

[quote name='slidecage']are you talking best buy?

the old days it used to be very good... cause if you wanted to before the 2 years was up you could said there is something wrong with my system.. they would give you a gift card for the price of the unit.. buy a new unit toss another thing on it and repeat

so if you wanted to

Buy system in 2000 and 2 year plan
A month before it turns 2 take it back get gift card buy new one with 2 year
a month before it turns 2 take it back in 2004

but now its just a REPAIR no longer a replace.... but if your just looking at getting it repaired never had aproblem with best buy[/QUOTE] that was the shit! I took in my old gamecube when they released the new one that came with all the Zelda games, then received a $100 giftcard because the system was more expensive two years prior on my receipt. Walked out with a new system and 7 new games.

Sorry for going off topic but that is my cheapassgamer moment from before I was a cag (guess I always was on the inside huh)

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']My only real reason for concern was that there was no comments on the condition, just the 'like new' rating[/QUOTE]

nothing bad on the condition probably. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back