Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eXiON']Crap, wonder if that was my fault? :whistle2:#.

I sent them a message yesterday asking why the PS3 version was $49.xx while the 360 one was still $26.xx - $28.xx.

I really wanted the PS3 version but since it shot back to $50 there was no way I'd pay that for it, but all I got was a generic response saying they don't price match Amazon.com, which wasn't what I asked. :'([/QUOTE]

Wtf?

[quote name='eXiON']Crap, wonder if that was my fault? :whistle2:#.

I sent them a message yesterday asking why the PS3 version was $49.xx while the 360 one was still $26.xx - $28.xx.

I really wanted the PS3 version but since it shot back to $50 there was no way I'd pay that for it, but all I got was a generic response saying they don't price match Amazon.com, which wasn't what I asked. :'([/QUOTE]

Yeah why would you wanna do that? 360 and PC are better platforms, first off. Second, don't give AZ ideas unless they'll be beneficial :p

[quote name='SeanAmI']Diablo 3 purchased from Warehouse Deal had cd-key used. Now have to return it. Amazon has been really messing up for me lately. I even got a bootleg DVD from Warehouse Deals.[/QUOTE]

What was the bootleg DVD?

[quote name='plus1zero']Yeah why would you wanna do that? 360 and PC are better platforms, first off. Second, don't give AZ ideas unless they'll be beneficial :p[/QUOTE]Haha yeah but the PC version was already $40.xx and I rather play with console buddies on that game.

I usually always get the PS3 ver because of how much more resistant they are to scratching than standard DVDs. + I already have the online code on my account from the last time I owned ME3 (traded it awhile back).

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Newbies... I swear[/QUOTE]
;), yeah cause Amazon didn't already know that both of their other counterparts were $40.xx while the 360 was still $26.xx amirite? I've always seen the prices of AWD items to rise after they let go of a big stock. 360 still had a shitload left vs the PC/PS3 versions.

[quote name='maxiell']What was the bootleg DVD?[/QUOTE]

It was an Anime disc that was obviously bootleg due to the inclusion of Chinese subtitles.

[quote name='plus1zero']Yeah why would you wanna do that? 360 and PC are better platforms, first off. Second, don't give AZ ideas unless they'll be beneficial :p[/QUOTE]

Not everyone has every system and/or a pc strong enough to play most modern games.

Just saying.

[quote name='SeanAmI']It was an Anime disc that was obviously bootleg due to the inclusion of Chinese subtitles.[/QUOTE]
That's some sour luck, how the hell wouldn't they catch a bootleg? Luckily I still haven't had that experience with AWD.

The worst thing that has happened to me with AWD is not getting the slipcovers for the three CE's I've bought there, heh.

[quote name='plus1zero']Yeah why would you wanna do that? 360and PC are better platforms, first off. Second, don't give AZ ideas unless they'll be beneficial :p[/QUOTE]
360 better than ps3
trollolololol

[quote name='DesertLeo']Not everyone has every system and/or a pc strong enough to play most modern games.

Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know. I just recently got a good gaming laptop, but obviously this guy had more.

Plus I was being sarcastic, like whatever system you want, I have a 360 and ps3. In ME's case I just meant it was more consistent bc 1 was on pc and 360, if uncharted came out on 360 starting with 2 I'd say the same ;)

[quote name='plus1zero']Oh I know. I just recently got a good gaming laptop, but obviously this guy had more.

Plus I was being sarcastic, like whatever system you want, I have a 360 and ps3. In ME's case I just meant it was more consistent bc 1 was on pc and 360, if uncharted came out on 360 starting with 2 I'd say the same ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I also like consistent collections, I have ME1 & ME2 on the 360 but I haven't owned a 360 since my 2nd 360 (Elite) died on me.

Going to get a Slim sooner or later, but for the time being I'm just sticking to my PS3/PC.

[quote name='plus1zero']Oh I know. I just recently got a good gaming laptop, but obviously this guy had more.

Plus I was being sarcastic, like whatever system you want, I have a 360 and ps3. In ME's case I just meant it was more consistent bc 1 was on pc and 360, if uncharted came out on 360 starting with 2 I'd say the same ;)[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

Ordered a :360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle in good condition for 32.49. It arrived today but without an art book. Called up Amazon and they sent me a return label for it. Trying to decide if I should return it or just keep it.

[quote name='LordVila']Ordered a :360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle in good condition for 32.49. It arrived today but without an art book. Called up Amazon and they sent me a return label for it. Trying to decide if I should return it or just keep it.[/QUOTE]

You can return it and order another one. There is one in stock right now:

:360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (Used - Like New) $37.49

[quote name='LordVila']Ordered a :360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle in good condition for 32.49. It arrived today but without an art book. Called up Amazon and they sent me a return label for it. Trying to decide if I should return it or just keep it.[/QUOTE]

Chat with a CSR and tell them you'd like to keep it, but would like a partial refund. They will (more than likely) provide a $5-6 partial refund.

Hope this helps!

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Chat with a CSR and tell them you'd like to keep it, but would like a partial refund. They will (more than likely) provide a $5-6 partial refund.

Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

I was offered a $6 refund so I accepted that. It's a bummer that it didn't come with the art book but after I flipped through it once it would just have gathered dust.

Does AWD ship on fridays? my order has been on shipping soon since last night and the expected delivery date is for tuesday with prime shipping. Kinda worried they might cancel my order for some reason, hopefully they don't. Also does anyone know how long it takes for amazon to refund your money after you cancel an order before it ships? I ordered with a debit card if that matters.

[quote name='Kablasia']Does AWD ship on fridays? my order has been on shipping soon since last night and the expected delivery date is for tuesday with prime shipping. Kinda worried they might cancel my order for some reason, hopefully they don't. Also does anyone know how long it takes for amazon to refund your money after you cancel an order before it ships? I ordered with a debit card if that matters.[/QUOTE]
you'll have it Tuesday. sometimes they ship on Saturday or even ship it out overnight on Monday.
I've had both happen when I order at the end of the week.

[quote name='Kablasia']Does AWD ship on fridays? my order has been on shipping soon since last night and the expected delivery date is for tuesday with prime shipping. Kinda worried they might cancel my order for some reason, hopefully they don't. Also does anyone know how long it takes for amazon to refund your money after you cancel an order before it ships? I ordered with a debit card if that matters.[/QUOTE]
u are safe might go out tonight or mon n get tue happens alot 1day ship w prime.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Diablo 3 purchased from Warehouse Deal had cd-key used. Now have to return it. Amazon has been really messing up for me lately. I even got a bootleg DVD from Warehouse Deals.[/QUOTE]

Mine too. Also have tried twice to get a ME3 Collector's edition but each time all the codes have been used. Wish I had the luck of some other posters!

Returned my first used-like new diablo 3 for a refund (code was already used). Got my used-acceptable in today and the code worked! Score, cheaper than the like new version and had only minor box damage. I love WHD :)

people those items are used the odds are slimto get unused soon amazon will start banning 4 returns like this cause so many do it now.... i am shocked they still do nothing to people really.... isnt this considered mail fraud what some are doing here....

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']people those items are used the odds are slimto get unused soon amazon will start banning 4 returns like this cause so many do it now.... i am shocked they still do nothing to people really.... isnt this considered mail fraud what some are doing here....[/QUOTE]

Whats the point of selling a product that you can't use at all without the code? Online passes or additional DLC are one thing, but a code to play the game is different. Maybe they shouldn't sell PC games that would require a code to play?

[quote name='ProAnon']Whats the point of selling a product that you can't use at all without the code? Online passes or additional DLC are one thing, but a code to play the game is different. Maybe they shouldn't sell PC games that would require a code to play?[/QUOTE]

They don't sell games with used pc keys on purpose. They know it will just get returned. They are just taking the risk that the original buyer who returned it isn't a fraud.

[quote name='confoosious']They don't sell games with used pc keys on purpose. They know it will just get returned. They are just taking the risk that the original buyer who returned it isn't a fraud.[/QUOTE]

Received a VG diablo 3 CE yesterday. Everything was opened inside, game, soundtrack, art book, DVD and the codes were of course used. Dont know how they even accepted this as a return.

[quote name='burz88']Got my $25 ME3 CE today, pristine condition. All the codes unused. Really happy with it.[/QUOTE]

Damn, now I'm thinking I should call customer support for a "partial refund" for my $28 "like new" copy that was smashed and dented to shit. I'm still very thankful for the $52 discount though.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']people those items are used the odds are slimto get unused soon amazon will start banning 4 returns like this cause so many do it now.... i am shocked they still do nothing to people really.... isnt this considered mail fraud what some are doing here....[/QUOTE]

Amazon shouldn't have accepted the return from the original customer for an opened PC game that requires a code to play. That customer is the one who committed fraud. It clearly states on the warehouse deals listing that full playable game is included. This game requires a key to play, and if that has already been redeemed the game is unplayable. How are WE commiting fraud by buying a product that is advertised to work but doesn't? I got one today that was minorly damaged box but the key unused - That is what warehouse deals is advertising.

I don't want to promote fraud so I won't post links/images, but a few online forums had postings on how to open the D3 boxes a certain way to keep the seals intact, just to get the codes.

Was pretty ingenious, and really shocking how easy it looked to do.

I hope more of of you folks don't have to deal with that :whistle2:(.

If you get a used console game with no online pass that is one thing. You can buy those for $10. A used PC game with a used product key is literally useless. Those shouldn't be sold by amazon, I don't care if it's in the worst condition possible, if it does not have the product key it's a glorified demo.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']I don't want to promote fraud so I won't post links/images, but a few online forums had postings on how to open the D3 boxes a certain way to keep the seals intact, just to get the codes.

I hope more of of you folks don't have to deal with that :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]

This is depressing. I'm not even a PC gamer, but if ever there was a game worth the money, its D3. Blizzard spent so much freakin time and money perfecting this game. Then return-fraud assholes return it, get their money back, and screw over the next guy. Sorry to everyone getting burned on this deal.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']I don't want to promote fraud so I won't post links/images, but a few online forums had postings on how to open the D3 boxes a certain way to keep the seals intact, just to get the codes.

I hope more of of you folks don't have to deal with that :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]Do you still have to remove the plastic outerwrap to do this?

I got a still sealed D3 CE from AWD (the AWD stickers were on the outside of the plastic) but now I'm getting worried that it might not actually be complete on the inside.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']If you get a used console game with no online pass that is one thing. You can buy those for $10. A used PC game with a used product key is literally useless. Those shouldn't be sold by amazon, I don't care if it's in the worst condition possible, if it does not have the product key it's a glorified demo.[/QUOTE]

And a diabo-themed notepad!

My LN copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution came in. For $14.99, I thought it was a pretty good deal. I wished it came with the outer sleeve/box that new copies usually come in. :( Other than that, perfect!

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']This is depressing. I'm not even a PC gamer, but if ever there was a game worth the money, its D3. Blizzard spent so much freakin time and money perfecting this game. [/QUOTE]

It was actually in production for so long, they started over from pretty much scratch at some point, after quite a few ppl from Blizzard North (ie: the people who made D1/2) had left the company.

My two cents on the matter is that
this fact kind of shows in the end product. The direction the dev team went in wasn't what I personally wanted out of a sequel, so I'm passing on it.

[quote name='tlwizard']Do you still have to remove the plastic outerwrap to do this?

I got a still sealed D3 CE from AWD (the AWD stickers were on the outside of the plastic) but now I'm getting worried that it might not actually be complete on the inside.[/QUOTE]

The method did require removing the plastic, but most of the things I've gotten from AWD were re-sealed in the Y-wrap plastic anyways. You are probably going to be alright, given the circumstances. Only way to find out is to open 'er up :D.

*edit*

I guess I should warn people to be wary of the edges of the box after opening it up. By that I mean where the box folds up/is glued together. Flimsiness there is probably a bad sign.

Has anyone ever seen Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition? I find it odd that Amazon.com doesn't carry it new (it's listed as a preorder, even though it was a launch title).

Just bought a good FF9 for $4 from Nextworth. They haven't let me down yet, aside from shipping WarioWare Smooth Moves in a Hollywood Video case but that's a hard letdown in my book.

[quote name='TheHelix']Just bought a good FF9 for $4 from Nextworth. They haven't let me down yet, aside from shipping WarioWare Smooth Moves in a Hollywood Video case but that's a hard letdown in my book.[/QUOTE]

Nice find!
Looks like there is one more left. I want to get it, since one of the disc on mine has been too scratched to play for years, but someone else might want it more than me so I won't get it.

Received my :ps3: Dragon's Dogma Good ($35.xx) and my :ps3: Uncharted 3 System Bundle Like New ($225) today.

Basically if you had flopped the two descriptions, it would have been more accurate. The silver 320 GB box looks like it was heavily damaged in two corners, and a new Uncharted slipcover was placed over it. Everything inside looked new, although I haven't powered up the unit itself yet. The Uncharted game was not sealed at all, although the disc itself looks flawless.

Dragon's Dogma was AWD sealed but looks perfect otherwise. Overall, I'm very happy.

Yeah, the $26 ME3 CE I just got in the mail was in better shape than my launch day ME3 CE. Too bad that deal is dead or I'd get some more for xmas presents. This one (as was reported by others) wasn't even opened.

[quote name='maxiell']Received my :ps3: Dragon's Dogma Good ($35.xx) and my :ps3: Uncharted 3 System Bundle Like New ($225) today.

Basically if you had flopped the two descriptions, it would have been more accurate. The silver 320 GB box looks like it was heavily damaged in two corners, and a new Uncharted slipcover was placed over it. Everything inside looked new, although I haven't powered up the unit itself yet. The Uncharted game was not sealed at all, although the disc itself looks flawless.

Dragon's Dogma was AWD sealed but looks perfect otherwise. Overall, I'm very happy.[/QUOTE]

Im sorry this post makes no fucking sense to me. You ordered a ps3 or an xbox?

Received my $162 "good" vita today. Nothing in the box aside from vita, usb, power cord and adapter. Vita is almost flawless minus a slash mark between button pad as though someone was caught in a knife fight. While it mostly qualifies for "good", not sure if I'll keep it. Was really hoping for a nicer "good".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back