Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
i c epic mickey was in stock be4 but i rely want copy wen is it back in stock also wil it b on sale in ad 2morrow ples pm me info i domnt feel like scroll threw pages later thanks

[quote name='TravisCharest']i c epic mickey was in stock be4 but i rely want copy wen is it back in stock also wil it b on sale in ad 2morrow ples pm me info i domnt feel like scroll threw pages later thanks[/QUOTE]

Überprüfen sie den thread oben auf der seite.

if ur makin fun of me in german or watevger langugae that is it doesnt hurt feel cus i cant read it but take the word a***** an trasnalte it in german cus thats wat ur also this is english speak site go open ur own site and insult ur own peple in that cus they dont tolerate that ther u prob go 2 jail 4 insult tats y ur such acowared.

[quote name='TravisCharest']im typin on phone scren smarta** its not as easy as keboard.[/QUOTE]Typing on a phone screen is no use for laziness.
Either check for spelling/punctuation/grammar or don't complain when people point out the illegibility of your posts.

[quote name='TravisCharest']if ur makin fun of me in german or watevger langugae that is it doesnt hurt feel cus i cant read it but take the word a***** an trasnalte it in german cus thats wat ur also this is english speak site go open ur own site and insult ur own peple in that cus they dont tolerate that ther u prob go 2 jail 4 insult tats y ur such acowared.[/QUOTE]

27305548.jpg

For extra lulz:
PM from TravisCharest
tranteslate it
tranlsate the phrase u son of b**** in german nd look inm irror that desrcibe u also answer q without funny jerk repsonse.

On topic, not a video game deal but I saw this in the DVD forum and thought some people might be interested in it.

AWD Anime $2.18 and up

[quote name='parkerwilson']Whats the consensus on Borderlands GOTY for xbox, buy it brand new?[/QUOTE]

DLC is on a separate disc. You can buy it new or used with no real impact to enjoyment.

At that price, probably nobody.

OTOH, there are people like me who still have the older style 360 with the external hard drives who might be interested in upgrading (my current HD is 120 gigs). So I'm sure there's a market there, but at $600? LOLno.

[quote name='SackAttack']At that price, probably nobody.

OTOH, there are people like me who still have the older style 360 with the external hard drives who might be interested in upgrading (my current HD is 120 gigs). So I'm sure there's a market there, but at $600? LOLno.[/QUOTE]

I too have the older models with a 120gb hdd but that price is ridiculous

Hey guys, is there a way to check your item condition after the purchase? I picked up "Very Good" Zero Escape 3DS but forgot to check the description. Not a big deal but still would be nice to know.

[quote name='SackAttack']At that price, probably nobody.

OTOH, there are people like me who still have the older style 360 with the external hard drives who might be interested in upgrading (my current HD is 120 gigs). So I'm sure there's a market there, but at $600? LOLno.[/QUOTE]

Eh...this talk is frowned upon, but just buy a Western Digital 320GB laptop hard drive, format it to FATX and use the hddhackr tool to add the right value to make it compatible with your 360. Then take apart your old external and put in your new 360 hard drive. Realistically, that'd cost you about $60 and take two hours at most.

That's all these hard drives are; random brands formatted with proprietary software to only work on 360s. Such a marketing scheme...

[quote name='lilseung']Hey guys, is there a way to check your item condition after the purchase? I picked up "Very Good" Zero Escape 3DS but forgot to check the description. Not a big deal but still would be nice to know.[/QUOTE]
Check your order summary.

[quote name='SackAttack']DLC is on a separate disc. You can buy it new or used with no real impact to enjoyment.[/QUOTE]
actually wrong some have codes to dl them.

damn I just bought dance central 3 for $30 and Mario Galaxy for $20. Could have saved $11 had I waited.

Also a set of Pulse Elites for $86.21 very good was up. I ordered and canceled since I dont want to pay over $80 for them. They should show back up any time.

And an Xbox Slim 320GB Hard Drive like new for $41.54

I don't know who thought it was cute to add the tag "apples>oranges" to this thread but that is the biggest lie I've ever seen.

thanks, grabbed the 16gb memory card. Upgraded from 4gb to 8gb last week and it wasn't enough. =/
*Edit* nm cancelled. Noticed the 32gb is now $79.99. Will wait for a sale.

[quote name='Yamato']I don't know who thought it was cute to add the tag "apples>oranges" to this thread but that is the biggest lie I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I think I did that when ppl were arguing about cereal or something like that. I fixed it for you...

[quote name='Velo214']don't get that black ops game. read the reviews. i was lucky to unload my copy for 30 when i did.[/QUOTE]

are u referring to the "freezing" issue on ps3? for black ops 2

[quote name='Velo214']don't get that black ops game. read the reviews. i was lucky to unload my copy for 30 when i did.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='YBX87']are u referring to the "freezing" issue on ps3? for black ops 2[/QUOTE]

I think he was talking about the Black Ops Declassified for the Vita.

[quote name='Zolor23']Final Fantasy Collector's Edition is only $25 new, so that maybe better.[/QUOTE]
I just saw that. Not bad for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back