Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI I'm returning a Sony Pulse Elite headset that I got from Amazon Warehouse about 20 days ago. I only used them once and they will not charge. Too bad since they were in good condition and complete. If another unit pops up in the next week it may be them.

Question: Anyone tried to get the Killzone trilogy pack off the Warehouse? I see it on there all the time - sometimes for a good twenty dollars off the base price. But I know that people had to install the first game or first two games. Does anyone know if that required codes (that would likely be redeemed already) or not? I can buy it if I need to outright but obviously I'm cheap.

[quote name='samaside']Question: Anyone tried to get the Killzone trilogy pack off the Warehouse? I see it on there all the time - sometimes for a good twenty dollars off the base price. But I know that people had to install the first game or first two games. Does anyone know if that required codes (that would likely be redeemed already) or not? I can buy it if I need to outright but obviously I'm cheap.[/QUOTE]

I remember having this game, you need to install KZ1 but need to disc to play it so your safe. KZ2 and 3 are on the disc.. the only thing I think that are codes are the DLCs which are for mostly multiplayer maps/extras.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']I hope Army of Two: TD'sC falls in price this quickly next month[/QUOTE]
It's published by Electronic Arts so yeah it will fall in price quick. Not saying EA doesn't publish quality games but that it seems to be the trend with them.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I'd be scared to pick up the Halo 4 Limited Edition. Seems like you might just end up getting the Halo 4 disc and that's it... :X[/QUOTE]
I ordered one so we shall see what I end up with. Last time I ordered one (almost a month ago) the steelbook was crushed so I returned it. I am hoping this time it's in better shape.

[quote name='BiggNick']FYI I'm returning a Sony Pulse Elite headset that I got from Amazon Warehouse about 20 days ago. I only used them once and they will not charge. Too bad since they were in good condition and complete. If another unit pops up in the next week it may be them.[/QUOTE]

It's probably the one I returned... I wrote that on the return note... battery lasted about 1.5 hrs at most... They sounded great btw

then I bought the previous version... battery lasted more but sound is way way week in comparison...

SO I am back to wired headphones at the time...

[quote name='Vigilante']Am I missing something? This shows up at $34.64 for me (just clicked out of curiosity).[/QUOTE]
Weird! When I posted it was at $27.71 and the main warehouse page is still showing it at that price as well. However, the link is now pointing to the price point of $34.64.

... and the warehouse price now reflects the higher price point as well. There were 2 offers initially and now 1 is left so my guess is one was the cheaper version that got sniped in a heartbeat.

Did anyone else get the copy of Modern Warfare 3 like new that they ordered recently? I got mine today and would hardly put it in like new condition. It has the manual how.ever the top right corner of the case is turn and stretched like someone was trying to peel off a used gamestop sticker. The disc itself has about 10 fingerprints on the back and the center ring where it says xbox has cracks not from the middle out but in a circular motion where it looks like someone tightened way to hard on a cleaning machine. In addition to that theres about a dozen 1/4" scratches on the disc. It installs ok but can't decide whether to send this thing back on principal.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It's published by Electronic Arts so yeah it will fall in price quick. Not saying EA doesn't publish quality games but that it seems to be the trend with them.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely true. Crysis 3 should be on sale at 39.99 in a couple weeks. Took EA about 14 days to drop DS3...

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Did anyone else get the copy of Modern Warfare 3 like new that they ordered recently? I got mine today and would hardly put it in like new condition. It has the manual how.ever the top right corner of the case is turn and stretched like someone was trying to peel off a used gamestop sticker. The disc itself has about 10 fingerprints on the back and the center ring where it says xbox has cracks not from the middle out but in a circular motion where it looks like someone tightened way to hard on a cleaning machine. In addition to that theres about a dozen 1/4" scratches on the disc. It installs ok but can't decide whether to send this thing back on principal.[/QUOTE]
sorry to hear that. i received mine today and looks like its never been touched case/manual/cd

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Did anyone else get the copy of Modern Warfare 3 like new that they ordered recently? I got mine today and would hardly put it in like new condition. It has the manual how.ever the top right corner of the case is turn and stretched like someone was trying to peel off a used gamestop sticker. The disc itself has about 10 fingerprints on the back and the center ring where it says xbox has cracks not from the middle out but in a circular motion where it looks like someone tightened way to hard on a cleaning machine. In addition to that theres about a dozen 1/4" scratches on the disc. It installs ok but can't decide whether to send this thing back on principal.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely return it - the risk of the disc exploding plus item not being as described should say it all really...

You mean the ones that were ~$9 recently? Instead of sending it back, get on chat support and complain some. They'll give you a $5 credit normally, sometimes more depending on how good of a day the cs rep is having. But hey, even if it's only the $5 standard, you end up getting the game for ~$4.

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']sorry to hear that. I received mine today and looks like its never been touched case/manual/cd[/QUOTE]

Luck of the draw, Mine is like new. 1 tiny fingerprint but no scratches even minor.

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't get any scratches on my disk, but my case was broken and the cover art wrinkled.

that ps allstars sounds like a good deal but remember it probly doesnt include online pass / vita version code. whereas it might be cheaper than that tomorrow if it wins on psn sale. just a heads up cuz i bought it used on a deal but totally zoned and yeah didnt have vita/online pass. peace all.

[quote name='Velo214']that ps allstars sounds like a good deal but remember it probly doesnt include online pass / vita version code. whereas it might be cheaper than that tomorrow if it wins on psn sale. just a heads up cuz i bought it used on a deal but totally zoned and yeah didnt have vita/online pass. peace all.[/QUOTE]
Good point. YMMV when it comes to online passes.

[quote name='hwmusic']im pretty sure there is only 1 save slot on RE: Mercenaries and you can't delete it?[/QUOTE]

Apparently it can be unlocked. It only needs to be unlocked once, and after that all saves can be re-written. Basically this is a failed experiment by Capcom. Or at least I HOPE they view it that way. Source.

[quote name='pdjones']Apparently it can be unlocked. It only needs to be unlocked once, and after that all saves can be re-written. Basically this is a failed experiment by Capcom. Or at least I HOPE they view it that way. Source.[/QUOTE]

Your link just talks about how you can't overwrite saves. Every bit of info I dig up all points to buying a device that can wipe the data from the cartridge, but that has to be done each time you'd like to start over. I don't see any way to unlock it and re-write at will.

[quote name='crunchewy']Except that on Black Friday (and later - I got mine a week later) these were $200 brand new. These should be sub $200 used. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
It's pretty ridiculous to view these as a Black Friday bundle and not a PS3 bundle. Look at what you're getting for that price. It's a great value. Comparing with BF prices just doesn't make sense.

32gb Vita memory card I ordered as like new just arrived in flawless condition. Honestly not even sure why it was on warehouse. Still sealed and no cosmetic damage. Pics below
imageikmv.jpg
imagetkqy.jpg

[quote name='crunchewy']Except that on Black Friday (and later - I got mine a week later) these were $200 brand new. These should be sub $200 used. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

They are probably are new from the description, and charging 6 dollars is more than fair for shipping the product since they ship for free. Basically the same price as Black Friday isn't bad at all.

Received my 'Acceptable' copy of Ni No Kuni today, which I got for $29.69. The plastic of the case is ripped in the front a little as you can see, the artwork is dented and creased a little bit but not cut or broken, and it's still sealed. I feel very content with the purchase, considering the price and how new the game still is. :D

85146746.jpg
69118594.jpg

Received my 'Good' Ear Force PX5 Programmable Wireless 7.1 It came in flawless condition. It said cosmetic imperfections and i found none. I bet they were talking about the box. I am extremly happy.

[quote name='gojiboy']Received my 'Acceptable' copy of Ni No Kuni today, which I got for $29.69. The plastic of the case is ripped in the front a little as you can see, the artwork is dented and creased a little bit but not cut or broken, and it's still sealed. I feel very content with the purchase, considering the price and how new the game still is. :D

85146746.jpg
69118594.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear, yesterday one popped up for that price but someone stole it from my cart while I hesitated because of the acceptable description. Gonna just go for it next time i see it for that price.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Also I returned a CE that had a broken statue. Buyer beware. Especially at very good or lower....

The game isnt that bad but definitely did not live up to the hype.[/QUOTE]

I read today that Gearbox admitted it had to completely redo the game from scratch and did so in 9 months. Im sure the regular version will be $10 in record time.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I read today that Gearbox admitted it had to completely redo the game from scratch and did so in 9 months. Im sure the regular version will be $10 in record time.[/QUOTE]
That's what I read also. Gearbox had 7 years to work on the title but were too busy at first with Duke Nukem followed by Borderlands and then Borderlands 2 shortly after to focus on the Aliens game. Outsourced the game to another developer who struggled with Gearbox / Sega demands and then Gearbox ended up with hodgepodge of a game that they rushed literally in 9 months. Mod community for the PC version of the game has taken it upon themselves to fix this game so there is hope just yet, at least for pc gamers.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']That's what I read also. Gearbox had 7 years to work on the title but were too busy at first with Duke Nukem followed by Borderlands and then Borderlands 2 shortly after to focus on the Aliens game. Outsourced the game to another developer who struggled with Gearbox / Sega demands and then Gearbox ended up with hodgepodge of a game that they rushed literally in 9 months. Mod community for the PC version of the game has taken it upon themselves to fix this game so there is hope just yet, at least for pc gamers.[/QUOTE]

What's so broken about it besides the reduced graphcs/lighting?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']What's so broken about it besides the reduced graphcs/lighting?[/QUOTE]

Crap AI, unbalanced and buggy MP, janky xeno animations, and a story that makes very little sense. Maybe not as bad as the reviews have said, but it was clear this was terribly rushed.

i purchased assassin's creed vita white wifi bundle in like new condition and just got it today

ofcourse the assassin's creed game was removed and so was the 4gb memory card. I also see a couple scratches on the screen

should i complain or is that normal? It was described as like new I don't see how that can be like new when most of the stuff is missing

[quote name='JaylisJayP']What's so broken about it besides the reduced graphcs/lighting?[/QUOTE]
If you're a fan of Aliens, you're going to be pissed at the big twist in the game that doesn't get much of an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back